Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 361 - 370 of 614 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...62

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: patagonia catalog-- .02?
Eh, I don't think things have changed that much. They've always frustrated by discontinuing awesome stuff (Traverse pants), but sometimes it comes back (ex Merino 1) and their quality is s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » patagonia catalog-- .02?
February 17, 2:11pm

Re: what Dave C. said
For Escalante beta, I'd highly recommend Steve Allen's Canyoneering 3 over Kelsey. Allen's books, especially Canyoneering 3, are some of the best guidebooks for anywhere I've ever ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Road trip/day hike/over night backpacking trip in Utah.
February 17, 12:22pm

Re: Re: Inov-8 Shoe Choices and Favorites?
I hadn't noticed the 309. Their site mentions them being a wider model. I've tried on 315s and the toebox felt narrower than the 295s.

In GEAR » Inov-8 Shoe Choices and Favorites?
February 17, 11:56am

Re: Runners Warehouse
If you click through the link at runblogger.com you can get an additional 10% off. There're some 15% off coupons floating around as well.

February 17, 11:52am

Re: Inov-8 Shoe Choices and Favorites?
Dan I think that the 295s are probably the best place to start. I've worn 212, 285, and recently got some 295s. The 295s have a nice and roomy toebox if you have wider feet and would probably...

February 17, 11:30am

Patagonia Merino1 & 2, Montbell Rain Trekker jacket still available
bump...

In Gear Swap » Kookabay pad, Montbell Rain Trekker, merino baselayers, etc
February 13, 11:52am

Altra
Man you people and your wide feet...I tried on some Lone Peaks and felt like I could fit both my feet in one shoe (despite my big toe hitting the end of the toebox). Guess my feet just grew long i...

In GEAR » Brooks Pure Grit- A quick look.
February 13, 6:29am

Re: "2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's"
Just want to say what a joy this thread has been to read. I can't quite put my finger on it, but has all the fixins of a great trip report but it's a months-long trip and the reporting is ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
February 12, 9:28pm

Re: MT 110
The mesh on the mt110s is one of the things I was most excited about. There's a couple reviews online of people with 500+ miles with hardly any wear on the uppers. Another plus is that should...

February 11, 1:49pm

Re: Re: Brooks Pure Grit- A quick look.
Great review. I tried on a pair a month or so ago and also found them really comfortable. Like John, I like a more aggressive sole and was looking for something I could also backpack in and was a ...

February 11, 12:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.