BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 361 - 370 of 533 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...54

Forum » Thread

*so I am sure that condensation will be an issue.*
why are you sure condensation will be an issue. i have the lighthouse, which is the big brother to the hilight. leaving the vent and door open a couple of inches i've never had an issue with ...

In Winter Hiking » Couple Winter Camping Questions
November 16, 8:23am

Re: Re: *A winter trip is not the best place to try out a new partner*
i can't take credit for it, i just copied it from John's post above. as for they guy i insulted, after i reminded him about his sniveling during our last trip he agreed that not inviting hi...

In Winter Hiking » How do you make winter backpacking more enjoyable?
November 15, 6:06pm

*A winter trip is not the best place to try out a new partner*
great point - i got pinned down for almost two full days by a sever winter storm that trapped me with a guy with whom i was just casual friends. His alpine/winter camping experience was limited. ...

November 15, 3:04pm

Re: Pee bottle
yes - pee bottle may be the most important thing to have along when winter camping. i go for the 32 0z soft-sided nalgene. i find it easier to use than a regular bottle and i wont mix it up with ...

November 15, 10:46am

not synthetic, but
+1 on the dachsteins. i have both boiled and regular pair and they rock for warmth. i wear a pair of pearl izumi fleece gloves under an or gtx mitt shell and they can take me sub-0*. i also have...

In GEAR » Synthetic insulated mittens.
November 11, 1:09pm

who was looking for an ID eVent bivy/overbag
here is one - http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1041377/Integral_Designs_Event_fabric_#Post1041377

In Gear Swap » who was looking for an ID eVent bivy/overbag
November 09, 8:04am

do you miss having real pockets on the cilogear pack
or just a place to park your water bottles. if it's for water bottles, i found two cheap chalk bags in the bargin bin at a camping store that fit a bottle perfectly and i could thread on one of...

In GEAR » Anyone in the Denver area own a Catalyst?
November 06, 5:12pm

Re: Alpini
robert - thanks for the info on the alpini. sounds like a large would be too small for me.

In GEAR » Nunatak Kobuk Jacket and its Ilk
November 06, 4:27am

Re: ...
robert - little bit of drift, but how do you like the alpini. does it fit true to size? any room to layer under? hood helmet compatible? you were just in front of me on that other site.

November 05, 6:11pm

Re: Re: Nunatak Kobuk Jacket and its Ilk
i really like my ff hooded volant. super warm, very compressible and well made. if you are ok with a pre-owned one, they show up in the gear swap, on ebay, and some of the mountaineering forums ...

November 05, 9:18am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.