Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 361 - 370 of 575 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...58

Forum » Thread

the mammut kompakt or alpine series might fit
your bill. they are the smallest packing synthetic bags i've seen. i've never crawled in one, but if memory serves me they are fairly narrow. http://www.mammut.ch/en/productOverview/pro...

In GEAR » Best Very Warm (<0) Compressible Synthetic Sleeping Bag
January 01, 8:04am

these 3 typically
summitpost, cascadeclimbers and mountainproject.

In GEAR » Buying, selling discussing gear
December 31, 7:48am

i have both wild things and patagonia duffles
the wt burro bag and the pata black hole. they are both right around 20-years old and have some scars from a lot of millage, but they are both bullet-proof and refuse to die. one of the things th...

In GEAR » Whats a good large duffel bag for airports?
December 30, 7:47pm

adjustable waist belt helps
to fine-tune the fit on the cilogear packs that are available in different back-lengths. the waist belt attaches by velcro into a sleeve and there's maybe 2" of adjustment. also makes th...

In GEAR » Fixed Torso vs. Adjustable Torso
December 30, 7:34pm

wm mf antelope is my bag
of choice. i've have used other cold weather bags over the years and the antelope has been the best. its cut is such that i can layer for extra warmth, but it isn't so wide that it adds to ...

In GEAR » Looking for suggestions! Cold weather bag/quilt.
December 30, 11:06am

don't forget
Sun screen

In GEAR » Spend your Flex Spending Account on new gear!
December 30, 9:50am

other than a powerstretch hoodie
no fleece for me. my mid-layers are all insulated with one weight or another of primaloft. much lighter and more compressible than a comparable fleece and none of the moisture issues or comparab...

In GEAR » Layering, using a puffy layer instead of a standard fleece midlayer
December 28, 3:37pm

w/cottage industry snd niche market you are
buying/selling the maker's reputation and word-of-Mouth recommedations. these products don't sell because of some international rating system. they sell because they have a good reputation ...

In GEAR » EN13537 vs US based Temp ratings
December 25, 7:29am

call the store
in new hampshire. they may still have one or be able to point you in the right direction of a retailer that still does. they show up with some frequency on ebay and in the for sale sections of moun...

In GEAR » Wild Things Belay Jacket
December 25, 6:41am

F/S RAB Exodus Soft Shell (non membrane) Jacket
bump

In Gear Swap » RAB Exodus Soft Shell (non membrane) Jacket
December 20, 10:06am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.