BPL Community Profile

Richard Fischel (RICKO) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Richard Fischel hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Richard Fischel has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Fischel

Showing 361 - 370 of 507 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...51

Forum » Thread

need to keep dry and from rubbing
try underarmor heat gear compresion shorts as your base layer

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 23, 5:43pm

ff hooded volant
i've been very happy with my volant. it's relativly light and packs down small. i don't know what the clo is, but i've had it out in sub-0 conditions in both the cascades and the wh...

In GEAR » Need Puffy: Fitz Roy Down Hoody or DAS
October 23, 6:12am

Re: power dry and micro grid fleece
power dry is a micro grid fleece, but i don't know if every micro grid fleece is power dry.

In GEAR » looking for a hoody
October 21, 10:29am

looking for a hoody
I’ve been looking to replace my well-worn and loved Cloudveil walk don’t run power stretch hoody. I’m planning on staying synthetic and have come up with these 3: NW Alpine Black Spider L...

In GEAR » looking for a hoody
October 21, 9:14am

Re: Failed design?
really? "failed design" is a pretty strong statement considering how popular they are in the alpine world. your design criteria may be applicable to your outdoor universe, but there are...

In GEAR » 2012 Nemo Equipment Line of Tents
October 19, 8:25am

Re: Re: Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 and other 2012 lineup
that's the old ev 2 direct, not the direkt 2, which has not hit the retail market yet. the direkt 2 is an internal pitch. my 2 concerns about the direkt 2 are that it will be way too ...

In GEAR » 2012 Nemo Equipment Line of Tents
October 18, 1:00pm

Re: No Towel?
"There's no towel? How else are you supposed to let your fellow hikers not to come in the tent? :)" it's a tent, they will know (insert wink here) there are a couple of ...

In GEAR » intimacy kit
October 18, 12:52pm

Re: Re: "shoulder straps being sewn on flat"
the photo is correct. what you can't see because it's behind the shoulder pad is that the shoulder strap is sewn to the pack on an angle that results in the straps canting out, even though...

In GEAR » Cilogear madness!
October 14, 7:02am

Re: Re: Re: "shoulder straps being sewn on flat"
i checked on my pack which is sewn the same as the 30:30. the tabs that attach the shoulder straps to the pack are angled. the angled tab allows the strap to contour to your shoulders.

October 13, 8:03pm

Re: Re: "shoulder straps being sewn on flat"
looking at the picture of the 30:30 it does look to be sewn straight across. the 30:30 and the 30l share the same suspension. maybe on these packs with the simpler suspension they go with the str...

October 13, 2:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Richard Fischel

Richard Fischel has posted no reviews.