BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 361 - 370 of 468 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Forum » Thread

Is lightweight backpacking anti-capitalist?
Many of us make gear out of literally garbage (cat food can stove, beer can pots/mugs, etc.). Many of us buy/sell/trade among ourselves, bypassing many or all industries, and much of these trans...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is lightweight backpacking anti-capitalist?
September 13, 5:27am

Re: how many packs
My wife and I own seven backpacks. Everest travel backpack - My SUL and dayhike pack, just got this a few weeks ago and am very happy with it after going on a few dayhikes. On my scale it is on...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many packs do you own?
September 06, 12:43am

Nice to see how other people roll
Thanks for the lists guys, interesting to see how different dinky kits are, but how most have a lot of the same basics covered. Ryan, what is your total weight for your kit? Oh, and you can hid...

In GEAR » Let's see your dinky stuff kit list
September 04, 5:17am

Let's see your dinky stuff kit list
I have been stuck at home due to a 9 month pregnant wife, so over the past week or so I have been trying to improve and modify my kits in general. One that I am very happy with is my dinky stuff k...

In GEAR » Let's see your dinky stuff kit list
September 02, 12:37pm

Location FTW
Wow, this thread is yet another reason I am glad that I live in Sweden. If you statistic lovers think the odds are low of getting killed by a drug dealer or a bear in the US are low, they are even...

In GEAR » Solo Wilderness Security
August 31, 6:55am

what I do
Gloves, weight varies. Dry bandanna/towel, mine weighs around 50g. Two sticks, 0g if you are in the woods. Mini multi-tool pliers, 80g plus you get a small knife with it too. The two sticks m...

In GEAR » Best way to remove Ti mug from cooking fire
August 31, 6:01am

Thanks Dale
First of all, I laud Dale's well thought out, intelligent, and respectful contribution to a controversial topic. Thanx! To attempt to answer your question about who gets to decide what to h...

In GEAR » Machetes for bushwacking.
August 28, 11:47am

Oh, and for the record...
Just wanted to make a few more clarifications. I personally would probably not chop down the blackberry bush, but go around as best I could. In this situation, I just don't see taking a mac...

August 28, 9:07am

Re: Re: LNT debate you say? Sounds interesting! :)
I never said that anyone suggested that LNT should be strictly adhered to says that industrial logging was okay, with respect I think you missed my point or I was not clear enough. I am just poi...

August 28, 6:00am

LNT debate you say? Sounds interesting! :)
From what I gather, there are at least 429 logging companies in California: http://www.manta.com/mb_44_E019B_05/logging/california And from the limited information I know about trees, is that th...

August 28, 3:57am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.