BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 361 - 370 of 412 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Forum » Thread

update
@ Daniel: The goal was/is to make a lager and better tarp for my shelter for camping as a broke full time student and father. I can't afford silnylon or any of those other fancy tarps. For...

In Make Your Own Gear » My DIY tarp: lighter, warmer, much cheaper than silnylon :)
April 04, 4:53am

re: everyone
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I am going to test it next weekend. I am going camping this weekend, but we are sleeping in an improvised shelter that is already built, so no need to bring an...

In Make Your Own Gear » My DIY tarp: lighter, warmer, much cheaper than silnylon :)
April 01, 3:02am

@ Mr. Smarty Pants
*deleted double-post* Sorry about that! Ignore this post.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lightweight backpacking should go metric!
April 01, 2:46am

@ Mr. Smarty Pants
"And do you have any arguments for that?" No. Seeing as I was opperating under the impression that we would not be communicating in absolutes, but in subjective interpretation, I just...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lightweight backpacking should go metric!
April 01, 2:46am

good thing I made popcorn
wow, a simple OP and BOOM goes the dynomite! Look, I think the bigger point I was trying to make as been missed. I was talking mainly about switching the lightweight backpacking standards. Sur...

March 31, 5:08pm

Re: Nice
Actually, I have survived out under tarps during pretty windy conditions. Including thunderstorms, rain, and snow. Being a hybrid bushcrafter/lightweight backpacker, I use my shelter skills with ...

March 31, 4:13pm

My DIY tarp: lighter, warmer, much cheaper than silnylon :)
I have been meaning to make this DIY tarp for a while now. When I was younger I made a few that were similar, but did it while camping, not before so I could take my time and make it extra nice. ...

March 31, 1:55pm

Lightweight backpacking should go metric!
I bet I am not the only one that has thought of this, but I think we ought to abandon the use of the dated and inconsistent imperial weight system. I suggest that: SUL = below 2.5kg UL = bel...

March 30, 3:51pm

@ Doug and Aaron
Doug: You really thought I was snarky? Hmm. I honestly don't feel that I was being snarky. Perhaps you are fair that I got defensive/sensitive towards the end, but I felt like I was getti...

In Philosophy & Technique » I try and give some lightweight feedback, and look what happens...
March 19, 2:08am

I try and give some lightweight feedback, and look what happens...
http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32110 I really don't get why people are being so oversensitive about my feedback. If anything, I bet some of you will find this guy's pa...

In Philosophy & Technique » I try and give some lightweight feedback, and look what happens...
March 18, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.