Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 361 - 370 of 482 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ...49

Forum » Thread

My set ups
My main SUL 2 season set up: Space blanket ground cover: 50g Trimmed 3/4 foam pad: 225g Häglofs Lim 50 syth bag: 460g MYOG pillow: 50g Total: 785g (about 27.7oz) The above I am able to s...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What is your SUL sleep system?
January 25, 6:18am

Re: Stretching a 3 season quilt into winter camping
"Specifically, I am interested in your experience using warm layers for winter camping. What works for you." I love winter camping, but being a humble grad student, can't spring th...

In GEAR » Stretching a 3 season quilt into winter camping
January 17, 1:59am

RE: strange
I am not sure if this counts or not as "backcountry" but here goes. I was in Nicaragua for a month, living on an the island Ometepe in a village of a few hundred locals at a plantation...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What is the strangest thing you ever saw in the backcountry?
January 16, 1:08am

Re: Not a wish list
"Sorry, but i'm not believing that folk always have a 'classic' near to hand." English literature Master's student with a focus on modernism and intentions of going on ...

In Chaff » Forecast your sex life for the year ahead.
January 13, 3:21pm

The Sound and the Fury
"Quentin threw her napkin on the table." :/

In Chaff » Forecast your sex life for the year ahead.
January 13, 3:19pm

Re: Re: Frustrated with MYOG stoves, finally took the easy way out
Nick, Always a pleasure to read your replies, thanks man. It's cool that you are good with your hands. I am clueless when it comes to cars, they were never my thing, but I am not bad with ...

In GEAR » Frustrated with MYOG stoves, finally took the easy way out
January 09, 7:44am

Frustrated with MYOG stoves, finally took the easy way out
I have done what I think is a respectable amount of MYOG: ground covers, tarps, even a backpack. What I have done the most of was stoves. Back when I was still heavy backpacking, I would lug th...

In GEAR » Frustrated with MYOG stoves, finally took the easy way out
January 08, 4:25pm

nice name
My parents are from Mexico, but I was born in the USA (Los Angeles, CA). Now I live in Sweden due to Sweden's best export (women). Anyhow, can't join Blacks with Packs obviously (though...

In Chaff » Blacks with Packs?
January 07, 4:08pm

MYOG/Bushcraft FTW
I took a piece of foam out of an old beach mat and then sewed it inside of a small piece of nylon. It weighs 47g and is often a luxury I will take along. You can not only stuff clothing in a stuf...

In GEAR » Which Pillow is comfortable?
January 02, 8:54am

re: article
John, nice work on your article and spreadsheet, it's obvious you put a lot of time and energy into it. I echo Bob's concerns over having shelters set up vs. actually living in them. We...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL/XUL Enclosed Shelter Comparisons
January 01, 4:03am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.