Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3591 - 3600 of 5983 | Page: 1 ...351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ...599

Forum » Thread

Re: LightHeart Tent ridge pole
Judy, Thanks for keeping us informed. It is good to know that a solution is at hand. You mention that the silnylon versions already have this in place. Is that in response to user comments or ...

In GEAR » Lightheart Gear has Gone Cuben
January 05, 8:33pm

Re: nm
nm

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Alpine bivy, large, left zip
January 05, 1:51pm

Re: LightHeart with Awning
Mark, Thanks for the quick response. That is what I thought you were saying, and wanted to be sure. Sorry though that you had to be the "wet tester". And how interesting that this ...

January 04, 8:03pm

Xinix KlearWater
Xinix is upping production of Klear Water and supposedly will have product available for the civilian world this spring. I used this for all of 2009. Very fast. Easy. I repackaged into a pla...

In GEAR » Help me lighten/refine my approach to water treatment (FirstNeed vs. filter+tabs vs. steripen vs. ??)
January 04, 7:50pm

Re: Re: LightHeart with Awning
"It's weakness comes when facing high winds..." "A sleeve for [the] spreader pole might mitigate this concern..." Mark, Are you referring to the short "pole with...

January 04, 7:34pm

Re: Re: How Do I Post My Gear List
PDF Exported as JPG: Tableizer: Grand Canyon ListApril 11th, 2010  40° Nights         Clothes WornWeight ouncespounds  Trail...

In Gear Lists » How Do I Post My Gear List
January 04, 5:25pm

Re: FreezeFest IX
Tip 'o the Hat to you Sir! Mighty Fine. Thanks.

In Post-Trip Reports » FreezeFest IX
January 04, 5:05pm

Re: How Do I Post My Gear List
Up and to the right, under Community is "Change My Profile". Go there. It only accepts PDFs, so if the Word.doc is part of the package, you'll have to convert/combine into PDF for...

In Gear Lists » How Do I Post My Gear List
January 04, 4:56pm

Re: Neoair repair - Park Patches
IMHO the Parks are OK for "on the trail" repairs, but I would peel, clean and SeamGrip once I got home. They are intended as bike tube patches, and as such are "backed up" by...

In GEAR » Neoair repair
January 03, 10:01am

Done: Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
I got a number of PMs and have things covered. What a great community! Thanks to all.

In Chaff » Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
January 03, 9:52am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm