Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3581 - 3590 of 5742 | Page: 1 ...350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ...575

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering "Ponderosa(?)", Left Zip, Regular
Evan, This weighs 15 oz more, and about 3" more loft. I'm pretty sure it's a predecessor to a Ponderosa, but don't know how to trace that linage.

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering "Ponderosa(?)", Left Zip, Regular
October 30, 7:23pm

Re: Run Bison, Run
"...the next day rangers put the bison down because of its extensive burns...." ...and the grizzly missed yet another opportunity for dinner.

In Chaff » Run Bison, Run
October 30, 12:09pm

Re: Scrunched Up Pre-Filter
"I use a coffee filter at the outlet of my dirty bag. I just leave it scrunched up in the tube." Rob, So, you stuff the filter Into the 0.25 ID hose going to the Sawyer? Is it a pape...

In GEAR » Most efficient gravity filter system - need market update
October 30, 8:47am

Re: clip
Mike, Didn't really know what to call it. Don't know how to find it. But everone knows it when they see it. Your timing was impeccable. Thanks for the help.

In GEAR » Snowshoe Strap Clip - Where to find it?
October 29, 8:29pm

Re: Re: forum
Sisyphus.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiker Missing In Cascades Found Alive
October 29, 8:02pm

Re: Western Mountaineering "Ponderosa(?)", Left Zip, Regular
Looking for a home....

In Gear Swap » Western Mountaineering "Ponderosa(?)", Left Zip, Regular
October 29, 7:43pm

Snowshoe Strap Clip - Where to find it?
Where can I find a Strap Clip like the one circled above? Are they available through MSR retailers? Or at REI? Thanks.

In GEAR » Snowshoe Strap Clip - Where to find it?
October 29, 7:21pm

Lights, Camera, Grizz...
Lights, Camera, Grizz....

In Chaff » Lights, Camera, Grizz...
October 29, 6:38pm

Re: Re: Quilt - Is SOLD...
Hey, PayPal Lives! Ryan - I won't be able to do UPS until Monday. I'll send you a tracking number when that happens. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: JD Quilt, WM Megalite, WM Alpinlite
October 29, 6:12pm

Re: Custom imprinted camping tent
The OP has the imprinted fabric panels. He is looking for someone to replace the existing panels with the imprinted ones. Anyone up for a sewing project?

In Make Your Own Gear » Custom imprinted camping tent
October 29, 5:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm