Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3571 - 3580 of 6068 | Page: 1 ...349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ...607

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: off
Darren, Couple of questions - The Golite site says "For all other consumer and retail enquiries, please email us at" Have you given that a try? H...

In Gear Deals » off
January 27, 3:35pm

Re: Re: Lone Pine Motels
+1 on Whoa Nelli Deli. Go out of your way if you have to, Don't be put off by the Mini-Mart decor. The line(s) move fast. The food.... oh yea!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Lee Vining & Lone Pine Motels
January 27, 3:16pm

Winds: Wall Lake to Photo Pass Experience?
Part of an upcoming trip includes a route from Wall Lake to Photo Pass - North Section South Section Anyone been there, done that? It looks doable, with a little care and some common ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Winds: Wall Lake to Photo Pass Experience?
January 27, 12:48pm

Re: TK Image
Flagyl versus Alcohol (metronidazole) Another type of antibiotic that comes with a specific warning not to take alongside alcohol is metronidazole. Used to treat dental infections, infected leg ...

In User Test Forum » TK Image
January 27, 12:36pm

Re: Yes, quilts in winter
Here is my solution to draft-free quilting - I added grosgrain loops, thin shockcord, and a cordlock or two. Makes it real easy to get the "backside" pulled in tight, and keep it t...

In GEAR » Why am I still cold with this winter quilt?
January 27, 11:34am

Re: Todd...
Just in case you're still struggling, look Here for the ugly details.

In User Test Forum » testing add a link?
January 26, 6:58pm

Re: Baking
I have dry baked in my Vargo/Evernew 1.3 without problems. Nicer color now, and still pretty flat on the bottom.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » convert Evernew pan to oven
January 24, 8:04pm

Re: Sent PM on the Mica
Yep, I did.

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Mica (L), Montbell Alpine Light Parka (L), First Ascent Downlight jacket (M-Tall)
January 24, 3:11pm

Re: Inserting Images?
Especially a pain for alternate caching because the forum editor does not have a "URL Button", requiring you to type in the HTML code for each image link.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Inserting Images?
January 24, 1:42pm

Re: RE Insert
Not that I know of. I write in Word, leave a blank line, then a photo name, then a blank, and continue writing. Then copy the result into the edit box, and then start inserting, per the named...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Inserting Images?
January 24, 8:35am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm