Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3571 - 3580 of 5452 | Page: 1 ...349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ...546

Forum » Thread

Re: Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear"
Kieran, It's possible. But given the initial question was "Did you use it outdoors?" I doubt it. On my second go-around I was asked if I would like to exchange it for another prod...

In GEAR » Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
May 11, 8:03pm

Re: Mating a Pumphouse to a KookaBay DAM
Is the 'blue' the KookaBay? And the 'rust' the Pumphouse? And the 'gray/green' your cuben pumpbag? So, are there 2 connections on the Kookabay? A large white gizmo, and...

In GEAR » Mating a Pumphouse to a KookaBay DAM
May 11, 7:08pm

Re: Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
I am not of the mind to do battle with a company over their customer service policies. Even if I "win" this one, the policy and attitude will continue, and others would suffer the same f...

May 11, 6:55pm

Mating a Pumphouse to a KookaBay DAM
I'm not looking for P0rn, per se, but certainly Gear P0rn... Can anyone provide photos of how a BA Pumphouse connects to a KookaBay down mat? I have the general (6th grade) image of how t...

In GEAR » Mating a Pumphouse to a KookaBay DAM
May 11, 5:06pm

Re: Re: Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
I thought about it. It's easy to do. But I'd rather deal with a company that's willing to work with me than one that has policies that requires deception or lying. I paid $30 fo...

May 11, 2:47pm

Re: Flying Tents
Flying Tents

In GEAR » Non-freestanding tents on unfriendly soil...
May 11, 1:44pm

Re: Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
"Is it a problem because your POE got some mild abrasion or you removed the tags or something?" There is no indication of it ever being outside. The porch is covered. I slept on a do...

May 11, 12:42pm

Re: Re: Backcountry Gear - NO Returns on 'Used' Gear
"If it has been used outdoors, it cannot be returned." Their "issue" has probably been abuse. (My guess.) Nonetheless, don't "test drive" anything, even onc...

May 11, 11:57am

SOLD: POE Ether Elite - SOLD
SOLD.

In Gear Swap » FS: POE Ether Elite
May 11, 10:39am

SOLD: POE Ether Elite - SOLD
I sleep cold, so I was hoping for a pad that would provide a little more warmth for summer camping. Well, at least for me, this is not that pad. However, the Jolly Green Giant finds it bette...

In Gear Swap » FS: POE Ether Elite
May 11, 10:27am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm