BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3561 - 3570 of 5161 | Page: 1 ...348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ...517

Forum » Thread

Re: Wow, that was quick!
Like I said - "I'll get 'em in the mail today (Saturday)". Glad you got them. Now go use them ;-) and, Thank You!

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti Nail Stakes
April 06, 9:27pm

Re: Footprints
Taking some liberties with TM's and CR's etc., without permission, and not a lot of skill, I did some Photoshopping. I relied on the call-outs of each tent and scaled accordingly, to get...

In GEAR » SMD Haven vs. TT DR
April 06, 9:16pm

Re: WTB: 1g or 2g Tit stakes - SOLD
SOLD to Aaron. Going into the mail today. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1g or 2g Titanium skewer pegs/stakes
April 06, 3:08pm

Re: WM Zipper repair
No problem. They will go out today. Also, WM said you should try to gently squeeze (pliers) the two sides of the zipper together, test, and squeeze again. He said that will get you home in 90%...

In GEAR » WM Sleeping Bag: Zipper worn out
April 06, 2:43pm

Re: Re: WM Zipper
Christine, According to WM, the 2004 bag is a #5, but if the bag was old stock from a shop, it may be an #7. The way to tell is to look at the inside of the bottom slider. Here you can see...

April 06, 2:28pm

Re: WM Zipper
Christine, Your bag falls on a zipper change date. Hang around for a moment and I post a photo on how to identify what you have. g.

April 06, 2:12pm

Re: WM Zipper repair
I have a purple 2-body zipper set. I can get it in the mail today. Probably be anywhere Friday. Are there other Post Office sites before Tucson? It can be sent to Your Name, General Delivery...

April 06, 1:54pm

Re: WM Sleeping Bag: Zipper worn out
How old is your Ultralite? Does the zipper have a "separating" slider - two "bodies" that have to be mated to get things started, usually at the foot end. (Required to get ...

April 06, 1:07pm

Re: Thanks for the insight
Only if you think they are not lying.

In GEAR » Is Spinnaker waterproof?
April 06, 12:11pm

Re: WTB: 1g or 2g Tit stakes - Aaron?
Aaron, Where are you at on a decision? Dave is ready to rock and roll...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1g or 2g Titanium skewer pegs/stakes
April 06, 11:22am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm