Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 3541 - 3550 of 5981 | Page: 1 ...346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ...599

Forum » Thread

Re: Gear Swap Etiquette
I like it when people say what they mean ;-)

In Gear Swap » Gear Swap Etiquette
January 11, 3:31pm

Re: I believe those are the "heavy" ones
I "chatted" with Patagonia customer service. They confirmed the 3.7 weight. The color is part of the MARS stuff. I hacked mine to get rid of the collar and half of the zipper. N...

In Gear Deals » Patagonia Houdini
January 11, 1:08pm

Re: Re: Answer to Tad
Kite Builder Insignia Cloth

In Make Your Own Gear » Insignia Cloth Shoulder Straps
January 10, 6:58pm

Re: cracking the convenience store code
Calorie King will tell you all you need to know about particular items. There are other sites as well. It's up to you to create the spreadsheet and then the "pick list", based on...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » cracking the convenience store code
January 10, 4:39pm

Re: WTS Deuter Dream lite 500 Sleeping Bag
Here is the link: http://www.deuterusa.com/products/productDetail.php?packID=dreamlite&sub=bags&tert= (The inclusion of the '&' blows up the BPL parser)

In Gear Swap » WTS Deuter Dream lite 500 Sleeping Bag
January 10, 2:54pm

Re: gear lists and weights
Dan, Some folks list what they wear, including poles, glasses, watch, etc., and what they carry in the pack, and then consumables. Three basic groups. But typically it is "Full Skin Out&...

In GEAR » gear lists and weights
January 10, 2:47pm

Re: I'll take it!
Joel, CONUS is CONtinental United States. Which you are. So he will ship to you, no problem. For someone in France, there could be an added charge.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Squall 2
January 10, 2:42pm

Re: where to purchase
Look Here

In GEAR » Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
January 10, 2:31pm

Re: WTS Deuter Dream lite 500 Sleeping Bag
Daniel, You don't have PMs enabled. Do so in Change My Profile, under 'Community' above and to the right. That will help with communicating with buyers. Also, how do you want payment...

In Gear Swap » WTS Deuter Dream lite 500 Sleeping Bag
January 10, 2:28pm

Re: Re: Re: neat!
Ben, I believe you. I wasn't suggesting the Ultra C are whimpy. But I know some aluminum wouldn't work well work for stakes. I'll probably order a set just to try them out. T...

In GEAR » Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
January 10, 12:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm