BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3511 - 3520 of 3943 | Page: 1 ...343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ...395

Forum » Thread

essentials
she was lucky - blizzard emergency bivy ... 11 oz - PJ cotton balls, pocket matches and a mini bic ... 2 oz - map, mirror, whistle, button compass ... 4 oz - warm down or syn layer ... 6 oz...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hiker Missing In Cascades Found Alive
October 30, 6:55pm

midlayer
is handy for freezing rain which will chill me to the bone, if i wear just a base, winshirt and windjacket in those cases you want fleece or synthetic ...

In GEAR » Favorite Mid-Layer?
October 30, 6:04pm

frame
david ... no need ... lol i cut it so that it folds up right into the bivy pad and that goes into my osprey mutant i actually saved weight as it is a tad lighter than the plastic framesheet i...

In GEAR » GG Vapor Trail 1st impressions
October 30, 3:06pm

pack
agreed ... find a pack that fits you make sure you load it up with 20-30 lbs and walk around rei for at least 1-2 hours up and down stairs theyre pretty good about that if you do buy onli...

In Gear Lists » PCT Gear List 2011
October 30, 3:00pm

frame
if you need a quick and cheap frame ... just stuff a light piece of wood siding in between the foam pads you use as a frame ... add ~4 oz and you can dispose of it anytime ... or use it for yr ...

In GEAR » GG Vapor Trail 1st impressions
October 30, 2:55pm

sample sales
depends on how what yr looking for and whether you think youll find it on sale later for sample sales go here .... i dont ski so i couldnt tell you whats there, but there are a lot of ski/snowbo...

In GEAR » patagucci rainshadow
October 30, 1:19pm

yuppie
id luv to see someone hike in those ... their toes would be in serious pain

In Chaff » Prada hiking boots
October 30, 1:16pm

hills
you have to do hills ... anyone can run on flats ... hills are the killer ... especially going down sucks if you can carry a backpack for training ... a weight vest can be a bit easier since ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Weight carried vs, uh, weight carried.
October 30, 1:13pm

mec
yes invite only .... just join the vancouver rockclimbing group and be there by 7 pm tuesday ... and sign up for the event http://www.meetup.com/climbing/ -------- Participants must be ON ...

In GEAR » patagucci rainshadow
October 30, 1:06pm

video
i really really really like the videos ... so much of online buying is uncertain these days that any steps you take to reduce customer anxiety is golden i hope they do it for all their product ....

In GEAR » New GossamerGear Website
October 30, 3:06am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm