Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3511 - 3520 of 4340 | Page: 1 ...343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ...434

Forum » Thread

dichotomies
what temps are you expecting a few dichotomies 1. yr clothing system for me would be good for no lower than the 20s in camp ... downlight + fleece 2. you have a single neo air ... id need...

In Gear Lists » 1st Winter Gear List (another newbie)
November 30, 2:07pm

not warmer
unless you can move all the down to the top it wont be warmer the other issue is the dead air space ... unless you can get rid of that, it wont be warmer i personally find that opening up a ...

In GEAR » Using a sleeping bag as a quilt? Warmer?
November 30, 12:03pm

frozen
eugene ... with my kitty kat and damp clothes ... the bag and clothes usually keep fairly dry from body heat at night if you saw the video you would have seen them drying out their bags in the s...

In GEAR » Synthetic vs down debate- link
November 30, 11:37am

light alp down
id keep the light alpine down ... the weight difference isnt great ... and you already have it anyways

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Please help. Stumped on MB UL down inner
November 30, 3:02am

clothing
dan ... you dont always have the luxury of getting out of yr wet clothing in a bivy situation ... i believe that the standard route up that peak has a bivy halfway like i said ... most BPLers wo...

November 30, 12:11am

meeeoowww
2 reasons josh ... 1. the cat's meow is en ll comf rated to -7C vs -4C for the orion 2. but really cause it was on sale the orion is more of a 25F bag ... though it probably handles co...

November 29, 11:52pm

classic
photo from site ... there's a reason why i use my cat's meow ... even though it weights 400g more than a comparable down bag and takes up more space than an overweight garfield fo...

November 29, 11:39pm

market
judging by the initial threads and response on said threads, the funny named pack ain't meant for the majority of folks on BPL ... at least the ones that vocally post about counting grams i ...

In GEAR » Absaroka Pack
November 29, 11:26pm

Mb
Bpl tested the mb to be warmer thab the eb for the jackets for the same price id go mb ..... For the crazy sales youre bound to see after xmas ... Eb all my down jackets leak down .... With e...

In GEAR » Mont-Bell Alpine Light Parka vs. First Ascent Downlight Hoodie
November 29, 7:12pm

band
what happens in the forrest stays in the forrest .. that hawt milf momma bear doesnt really care anyways ;)

In GEAR » Titanium Wedding Band
November 29, 4:18pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm