Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3511 - 3520 of 4060 | Page: 1 ...343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ...406

Forum » Thread

pass knot
which brings up a good point. ... with a thin rope chances of a core shot are higher make sure you know how to butterfly the exposed section ... and pass the knot ... the classic case is Toni...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » safe working load - rope question
November 08, 11:21am

temps
what temps are you looking at? wild things still have windshirts and pants on clearence

In GEAR » Best windshirt.
November 07, 11:24pm

rating
odd that the summerlite is en rated to +2C lower limit comfort ... or 35F

In GEAR » New sleeping bag
November 07, 11:17pm

sale
whatever en-rated 800 fill sleeping bag with a full zip is on sale after xmas ... you wont need it till next summer anyways ... lol

In GEAR » New sleeping bag
November 07, 11:06pm

rocket tent
rocket tent ... im debating on one ... sigh ...

In GEAR » BPL Reader "Wish List" Thread
November 07, 11:04pm

burn
its all up to a person on how many calories they want to burn up in a given interval ... the more intense the exercise, usually the higher the burn there are plenty of high intensity exercise...

In Philosophy & Technique » Training & Workout
November 07, 10:49pm

simple
base layer .... briefs and synth skin tight top ... long longs if its cold mid ... light fleece ... fleece works best because its very very breathable if you need to hike in it ... wind ... ...

In GEAR » clothing systems
November 07, 10:22pm

rock
depends what rock it is ... granite is pretty solid ... limestone can be ok ... sandstone if its dry can be ok know how to recognize a choss pile from solid rock ... best way to do that i...

In Philosophy & Technique » Rock Shelters
November 07, 6:05pm

event
event then is yr only realistic choice ... if you are willing to spend the money its the only generally available waterproof fabric that is proven and tested to be more breathable than goretex p...

In GEAR » Best mountaineering shell?
November 07, 6:01pm

usage
the question is how often will you be using the axe? ... like i said for your intended purpose id be fine with the nanotech ... chance are most of the time itll be on the pack anyways any axe sh...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Ice axe fitting
November 07, 5:55pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm