Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3511 - 3520 of 4322 | Page: 1 ...343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ...433

Forum » Thread

polar bear cold ...

In GEAR » MH Lamina Series: True to Temp Rating?
November 28, 2:31pm

it works
ill prob get a RR solar though to double up with once they come out in canada

In GEAR » Neoair and Z lite for winter Cmaping
November 28, 2:04pm

exaggerate
dave ,,, assuming that there's no unobtanium ... youll just have to go to the old school method of looking at the amount of fill in the bag, or the weight of the bag itself i guess note t...

November 28, 1:58pm

lamina
MH en rates their lamina and ultra lamina and most of their other bags most of their bags range from accurate to mildly overated as per the en-tests on their site most very (below 0F) cold we...

November 28, 1:40pm

marmot
if you sold marmot jerky ... id buy it in a heartbeat ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Food for Winter
November 27, 11:13pm

Hillwalker fights off reindeer attack with walking pole
best reason evah to carry a walking stick ... santa's unemployed reindeer are getting rabid and ravenous http://outdoors.caledonianmercury.com/2010/11/23/hillwalker-fights-off-reindeer-atta...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hillwalker fights off reindeer attack with walking pole
November 27, 10:53pm

short
if yr short n squishy like me just get ones with a string closure at the leg ... you can fold it up and with a quick sew itll be fine ... dead bird gamma lt ...

In GEAR » soft shell pants
November 27, 10:36pm

Bomb
My nepal evos r da boomba .... As warm as a single leather mountain boot can be ...

In GEAR » LOVE my Nepals!!!
November 27, 9:13pm

not needed
EJ ... side sleep .... the only time ive really had a problem is when in a wide no zipper bivy and a neo air ... my bag slides wonky on the pad sometimes when i toss and turn if yr in a real ...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay NeoAir equivalent as warm, durable for weight?
November 27, 5:49pm

micropuff
landon ... micropuff if you want a single all round synth garment ... or the EB FA igniter ... you should be able to find either for around $150 on sale if you wait/shop around EB has the advant...

In GEAR » WM flight vest/jacket
November 27, 5:38pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm