Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3511 - 3520 of 4259 | Page: 1 ...343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ...426

Forum » Thread

made in usa
$80 .... http://nwalpine.com/apparel

In GEAR » Powerdry/Powerstretch Pullover/Jacket for summer use
November 23, 1:17pm

bag
bag or top bag bivy will only help so much ... youll stll feel the cold if a body part slips out

In GEAR » Drafty 48" quilt
November 23, 1:15pm

Field Manual for the U.S. Antarctic Program Chapter 11 Snow Shelters
http://www.usap.gov/travelAndDeployment/documents/FieldManual-Chapt11SnowShelters.pdf honestly you can carry tons of stuff ... i just toss in a blizzard, ex light, a reliable way of starting fir...

In Winter Hiking » Winter Day Hiking Items: Scenario
November 23, 1:11pm

liner
ones with build in liner, and that dries quickly

In GEAR » perfect sock?
November 22, 8:39pm

ion
never used the ion so i cant really say the fabric is 1.6 ooz / yd ... so it should be somewhat durable hopefully

In GEAR » What happened to the Marmot Mica?
November 22, 5:48pm

cold
when your in deep winter ... the only way to reliably dry stuff out is with body heat, stove/ fire, or the sun if it ever comes up again ... nalgene is the stuff of miracles when yr in -20C weat...

In GEAR » Drying things in your sleeping bag?
November 22, 5:43pm

selling
i had the opportunity to buy tons and tons or 290 wt merino layers at the sugoi factory sale for 20-30$ a piece ... they retail for 160$ i was debating about buying a whole bunch and just postin...

In Gear Swap » Is it LEGAL to re-sell gear for profit?
November 22, 5:22pm

$20
run away now while you can .... the $20 is like the free first taste of heroin youll end up buying tons and tons of UL gear .. and none of it will be perfect .. so youll keep on putting it all o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » So tell me about this place...
November 22, 4:46pm

c3
i use the c3s ... lightest flics i know of

In GEAR » Trekking Pole Choices?
November 22, 4:43pm

medium
gary ... as a reference i'm 5'7", ~170 lbs fairly built ... the med trail wind fits me with a base layer and an R1 type fleece no prob ... i could prob get my MB Ex-light undern...

In GEAR » What happened to the Marmot Mica?
November 22, 4:42pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm