Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3511 - 3520 of 4229 | Page: 1 ...343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ...423

Forum » Thread

no logo
konrad ... the one i picked up had no logo ;) for $20 merino i would wear something that said "BP, the most environmentally friendly company in the world" lol

In Gear Deals » vancouver - sugoi factory sale
November 20, 1:31pm

drive up
you can still drive up .will ... lol they had these going for $20-30 ... aussie wallaroo merino 290 wt ..whole stacks of them ... retail $160 http://www.sugoi.com/usa/eng/Products/Bike/Men/De...

November 20, 1:18pm

cheap
you can always find cheap windshirts on clearance if you are willing to look past the standard BPLer brands ... there's always UL running or cycling shirts on clearance at stores around this t...

In GEAR » Houdini v. Traverse
November 20, 1:01pm

zzzzzzz
youll find similar references all over ... maybe its all an urban legend ... it really doesnt take any energy to keep the water in yr bladder a body temp in winter ;) lol http://www.wintercam...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anomalies in insulation performance
November 20, 5:43am

cold bags
if you want to keep warm at night 1. eat a good snack before sleeping ... apparent cold is a function of nutrition ... winter camping is not the time to diet ... just ask the polar bears 2. g...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Anomalies in insulation performance
November 20, 4:20am

event
event on the high splash areas ... pertex or the like in the low splash areas ... velcro or zip pits ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Paging the fabric gurus
November 20, 12:51am

$20 merino
Sugoi sale is pure epicness ... Quality aussie merino bleaters are selling for 20-30$ i just picked up four 290 wt merino tops for $80 total ... $620 retail as good as any bankbreaker product...

November 19, 10:30pm

drying
justin ,,, i do it in winter when i get wild and wet in the BC weather ... with synthetic primaloft and fleece clothes i just wring them out and bring them in the synth sleeping bag .... if they...

In GEAR » Sleep system
November 19, 8:15pm

WAR
the war against yuppiness begins !!! i think some people are starting to realize that those $$$$$ they pay for overweight packs, 650 down bags, overheating membrane softshells, etc ... are going...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacker Mag includes MLD, Jacks 'R Better
November 19, 7:57pm

push
do you want to push yourself to see what you can do? or join a social group and wander around slowly to the lowest common denominator? you can always find people with like minds .... as in...

In Philosophy & Technique » Does lightweight philosophy interfere with joining group trips?
November 19, 2:15pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm