Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 351 - 360 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

ULA Ohm pads
My Ohm just arrived , and I would like to know which pads other Ohm owners are using for the backpadding. Links are appreciated =)

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
July 29, 7:00am

Re: Are there any Swedes on this forum? If so, I need your help.
This what you're looking for? I have a friend who lives in Uppsala, who might be willing to get you what you need. I also know some more Swedes in that region, so you could drop me a PM.

In Chaff » Are there any Swedes on this forum? If so, I need your help.
July 28, 1:46pm

Häglöfs & ULA
I have a Häglöfs Tight Pro which I use since five years. Not UL at 840g for the 25l pack, but mightily comfortable. Very stable, hydration system, but no hipbelt pockets. Otherwise, and I ha...

In GEAR » Day Pack Recommendations
July 28, 1:10pm

Great stuff
Had a look at the Tenkara videos on Vimeo and the website and really like the idea of the system. I believe this will be my entry into fly fishing, as it looks rather "easy" and fun, plus...

In Fishing » Tenkara Rods - UL fishing...
July 24, 4:05pm

Thanks
Thanks again David. I went with the Large one, and a Medium belt, though I also could take a Large belt if they don't have the M in stock. Your comments and the information from the original U...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm sizing question
July 24, 11:52am

Re: ULA Ohm sizing question
Thanks David. May I ask on which size you decided in the end (I read you had both the M and L backpacks)? What size hipbelt?

July 24, 11:13am

ULA Ohm sizing question
I'm on the verge of ordering a ULA Ohm, but I am not certain about the correct size. I am 175 cm tall and weigh 63 kg. I have a longer back, and the torso length measurement was 51 cm, whic...

July 24, 7:09am

Thanks
Chris and Ryan, thanks for the photos. The Lowepro TLZ1 looks like a contender, need to see if I can get my hands on one - 200 gr is an acceptable weight.

In GEAR » Full size DSLR on the trail
July 20, 11:39am

Scarp 2
The Scarp 2 is 54oz and should be big enough to fit you and another person in. Its a beautiful tent, with two entries, which gets handy at night if someone needs to heed nature's call.

In GEAR » new lightweighter looking for good tent
July 20, 11:30am

Love it
As already at other places stated, the Moment is a beautiful tent - Henry, you're a genius! I like the looks and possibilities of it, and the weight is great. I'll try to get my mate to buy...

In GEAR » New Tarptent ;this is the Moment !!!
July 20, 10:29am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.