BPL Community Profile

Rick M (rmjapan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tokyo, Japan
About Me Rick M has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick M

Showing 351 - 360 of 977 | Page: 1 ...27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ...98

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Hunersdorff Wide Mouth
Philip Werner aka SectionHiker sez " I've been filling Hunnersdorf wide mouth bottles for years with boiling water and I haven't spawned any mutant children yet! Why do you think they&...

In GEAR » Ultralight Hard Bottle?
November 25, 3:35pm

Re: Re: EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
Eddie Bauer online. Went fast. Looks like only Tall XL and XXL remaining. If there is a store near you that stocks it, you can get 40% OFF.

In Gear Deals » EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
November 25, 8:09am

EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
Reg $279. On Sale for $90. Take another 30% OFF and FREE SHIPPING with code ICY --------------------- Built to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first American ascent of Mt. Everest, this j...

In Gear Deals » EB Downlight 50 Jacket $63!
November 25, 7:41am

Re: Hunersdorff Wide Mouth
There is always a "gotcha" and the Hunersdorff Wide Mouth is no exception to wit: You can not fill it will BOILING water. That's a non-starter for a Winter bottle IMO.

November 24, 10:48pm

Re: Re: Re: 4 gram pour over solution
Brew your hot coffee into any HDPE or Lexan bottle everyday for a week. Rinse the bottle with water only. Let it air dry if you want. If you still want to drink or eat out of this bottle at the end...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Making a Cup from Ground Coffee
November 24, 7:11pm

Re: 4 gram pour over solution
That bottle looks brand new. Have you actually tried this idea more than once? Because even if you use the bottle for coffee only, after about a week it will take on a rancid odor no matter how car...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Making a Cup from Ground Coffee
November 24, 5:38pm

Re: Did someone say "light aluminum bottle"?
Metal bottles suck for any outside activity. Get too hot or cold to hold with bare hands in most scenarios. Great for the office or strolling around the mall. The Salomon soft flasks are all the...

November 23, 9:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: old film cameras and slides... what to do?
I think the best storage medium for photos is still prints. We still have family prints of my grand parents and their parents going back to the early 1920s that look remarkably new. Only discovered...

In GEAR » old film camars and slides... what to do?
November 23, 7:43pm

Re: old film cameras and slides... what to do?
My advise is to keep and maintain your old media and playback devices. Cheaper and more reliable. The current DVD and CD writable media are unreliable for long term storage. Many of my discs I made...

In GEAR » old film camars and slides... what to do?
November 23, 6:15pm

Re: Cold Thighs
Interesting. Down, synthetic insulated and fleece short pants are quite popular here in Tokyo outdoor shops and as a fashion piece even at Uniqlo. TNF, Marmot, Columbia, Montbell, and a few others ...

In GEAR » Cold Thighs
November 23, 5:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick M

Rick M has posted no reviews.