BPL Community Profile

James Klein (jnklein21) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me James Klein has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Klein

Showing 351 - 360 of 460 | Page: 1 ...27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Forum » Thread

pm sent
on the mica, James

In Gear Swap » SMD Wild Oasis, Micropuff, Mica, GG Thinlight, Snowshoes, more...
November 17, 8:37am

Ohm
The pack arrived yesterday. After a quick try-on i believe the fit is excellent. Thanks for the smooth transaction. James

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA, EB First Ascent, Oware, and more
November 16, 8:15am

R8 recommendation
I would recommend trying to get the Rvalue of the CC pads closer to 3 (at least at your torso) and having bender make you a custom DAM to cover the difference. In addition to the gossamer pads I w...

In GEAR » Which pad combo for R8?
November 16, 7:59am

did this sell?
???

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Phantom, Mens Large
November 09, 12:08pm

PM'd
on the OHM

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA, EB First Ascent, Oware, and more
November 08, 11:20am

few other interesting deals
see bottom of page for possible backpacking stuff http://www.camp-usa.com/products/categories/CLOSEOUTS.asp

In Gear Deals » CAMP event jacket $150
November 02, 7:39pm

CAMP event jacket $150
Looks like they have one back in stock: Red & large -- 10.5oz (in M) and $150. http://www.camp-usa.com/products/apparel/closeout/closeout-compact-event-jacket-1804.asp James

In Gear Deals » CAMP event jacket $150
November 02, 7:35pm

stuffing sleeping bags
I agree with most here...loose stuffing tends to be more effiecent for volume and wieght than compression stuffing. WRT to compression damage...with a down bag I would be more worried about dama...

In GEAR » Compression damage to down Sleeping Bags
September 15, 1:45pm

synthetic efficiency
Sorry Mark I got confused, I thought you were the OP. There is no "broad consensus" on BPL concerning down - vs - synthetics. Since I am unsure about where you got your chart (and esp...

In GEAR » 9.3 ounce down bag?
September 02, 12:57pm

reactor liner
I am pretty sure Will was talking about the reactor line by Sea to Summit -- not the down bag you mentioned. As far as the sizing goes, the dimensions on the regular seem to be inline with other...

In GEAR » 9.3 ounce down bag?
September 01, 7:45pm

All Reader Reviews by James Klein

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Antig Outdoors Antig Outdoors
I recently purchased some mechandise from Anig outdoors and noticed there was no review, so here goes... I learned of the site from some of member Jeff Antig's posts (guessing he's the owne...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
February 01, 6:42pm