BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 351 - 360 of 560 | Page: 1 ...27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ...56

Forum » Thread

Re: Help with Arizona/Utah hike plan in May-June suggestions?
June might be getting into frying territory. It can pretty easily be 90s that time of year, although last year we were in Robber's Roost Memorial day weekend and and was quite pleasant. I'...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Help with Arizona/Utah hike plan in May-June suggestions?
January 17, 4:22pm

Re: Big Bend Outer-Outer Mountain loop Jan 8-12
heh...I do love where I live but I'm always up for new places. Especially in such a fascinating ecosystem in part of one of the world's larger areas of protected land. I love the desert s...

In Post-Trip Reports » Big Bend Outer-Outer Mountain loop Jan 8-12
January 17, 12:23pm

Re: Re: Re: I'll skip the MicroBurst
You can use your pack liner as an inflater without any other gadget. Just fill up the bag and hold it around the valve. Takes a little practice but it's easy as can be once you get the hang o...

In GEAR » Neo air Xlite's appear to be shipping
January 17, 12:08pm

Big Bend Outer-Outer Mountain loop Jan 8-12
Wanting a bit more than the classic Outer Mountain Loop in Big Bend, I solicited some route advise from BPLer Alex H and the folks over at Big Bend Chat. We ended up with a 70+ mile route that com...

In Post-Trip Reports » Big Bend Outer-Outer Mountain loop Jan 8-12
January 17, 11:35am

Ibex hooded indie still available
bump...

In Gear Swap » Ibex hooded Indie, Garmin Colorado GPS, Rocky Gore Socks
January 03, 12:28pm

Ibex hooded indie still available price lowered
bump

December 27, 11:05am

hooded Indie and GPS still available
Bump...

December 18, 12:35pm

Ibex hooded Indie, Garmin Colorado GPS, Rocky Gore Socks
All prices include CONUS shipping. Paypal only. PM if interested. Men's Ibex Hooded Indie size small. Bought in the fall; worn a few times and hand washed once (to sell). $65 Garmin Col...

December 16, 4:55pm

Re: A niche market unrelated to BPL...
Jonathan, this isn't a SOTM article. It's a review of one product, and an excellent one at that. This is what a gear review should look like: thoughtful, honest, well-written, and the pro...

In Editor's Roundtable » Altai Skis: The Hok Ski and X-Trace Universal Binding Review
December 16, 8:51am

Re: re: Foam for Backpack Straps?
Agreed on the FY20. Good stuff. While I would never use it on shoulder straps, I will say that the blue foam is great for hipbelts. The stiffness resists collapse much better than softer foams.

In Make Your Own Gear » Foam for Backpack Straps?
December 16, 8:06am

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.