Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 351 - 360 of 665 | Page: 1 ...27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ...67

Forum » Thread

R2R2R
Go Get Em Guys. Here's to an amazing EPIC!!!~!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 11, 10:29pm

Re: REI Registry
...when you register at a store, the store tracks when people have bought that item off your registery. So on wedding day, you don't end up with 15 Osprey Exos 58 packs (what a tragedy that w...

In GEAR » Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
April 10, 10:19am

Re: REI Registry
Without making a bunch of assumptions about who is paying for what, what gifts are supposed to represent to you or the people who give them, and which relatives want to buy you X, and whether or no...

In GEAR » Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
April 10, 10:06am

Is Tyvek truly waterproof?
Justin, it's been waterproof enough for my needs. I use the soft grade Tyvek for ground sheets on all my tents/tarps and have never been wet. I also don't pitch my shelters in lakes or a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is Tyvek truly waterproof?
April 09, 11:49am

Shoes
Chris, those are nice shoes, my wife has a similar 'womens' version, she got them on clearance for peanuts. I have Northern Lites and like them a lot. Though the perimiter toothed shoes ...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoe help
April 08, 9:50pm

Fall
Ken, thanks for leading the charge again.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG 4.5 this fall?
April 08, 11:39am

Hike It. Like It.
Robert, Thank you for pointing out the error message on the contact form. It did not prevent any messages from reaching me, however it is fixed now :) I also discovered some issue with our in...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
April 04, 4:03pm

Re: Poodle dog
I first read about this stuff in this article... sounds like nasty stuff to be sure. http://moonshineink.com/articles.php/94/2549 "body wide, systematic itching" ...hmmm wonderful.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poisonous Poodle- dog bush
April 03, 9:17am

Stabbing Things
"(if my trip goes well), I never need to stab anything in the backcountry" Thank you for the LOL moment :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » superlight carbon fiber knives
April 02, 6:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Early and big tick season
I was just out at Henry Coe and forgot to permethrine clothes prior. Rangers mentioned the ticks were heavy along certain trails so I was a bit concerned... but I think most of them must have ran a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Early and big ticks season
April 02, 6:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am