BPL Community Profile

Trevor Wilson (trevor83) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Swiss Alps / Southern Appalachians
About Me Trevor Wilson has not added a biography yet.
CityZ├╝rich / Atlanta
My PDF Gear List3 Season Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Trevor Wilson

Showing 341 - 350 of 358 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Forum » Thread

thanks for all the thoughts and advice
thanks for all the thoughts and advice on packs. i think you've given us lots to consider - potential packs, or just carrying one canister (something i've considered but thought it would b...

In GEAR » advice on woman's UL packs
August 31, 9:04pm

Gear!
Bump Snowpeak cooker sale pending to Dave. The rest is still available. All offers welcome.

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear!
August 31, 11:24am

canister
Oh sorry. No I've never carried a canister before and definitely don't need to on the east coast. We've taken about a trip a year out west the last few years. So far we haven't n...

August 30, 7:55pm

womens UL packs
Thanks all for the advice. I was worried about the women's jam not really having room for a canister. It looks like the Pinnacle or Vapor Ki might be the way to go.

August 30, 7:46pm

womens UL packs
Thanks all for the advice. I was worried about the women's jam not really having room for a canister. It looks like the Pinnacle or Vapor Ki might be the way to go.

August 30, 7:35pm

advice on woman's UL packs
I had the same question about the women's Jam. I might send golite an email and see if the jam could hold a canister. If it can I think I'm leaning that way too. The Pinnacle and Vapor K...

August 30, 2:27pm

advice on woman's UL packs
hey. i'm looking for some advice on a UL/lightweight pack for my wife that is large enough to hold a bear canister. right now i'm thinking women's GoLite Pinnacle or Jam2 (not sure if...

August 30, 12:03pm

FS: Gear!
Hi all, I need to sell some of my duplicate gear. All prices are OBO and now include shipping. I can email pictures upon request. - Gregory Z-Pack 2007: Size M. 3300 cu in / 54 Liters - 3 lbs....

In Gear Swap » FS: Gear!
August 29, 8:11pm

Thanks!
Thanks guys! I'm definitely looking forward to trying out a quilt for the first time.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ultra 20
August 28, 9:44am

ultra 20
Very interested. I will send a PM.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ultra 20
August 27, 7:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Trevor Wilson

Trevor Wilson has posted no reviews.