Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 341 - 345 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

"Why Backpacking?"
I am very new to this hobby. I've always gone for several mile long day hikes with my dogs and I've found myself not wanting to go home as the sun's going down. Why backpacking? ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why Backpacking?
February 03, 11:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Arc Alpinist general comfort question
Richard - Jason I appreciate your advice. This is a new hobby for me and I'm grateful for any input from anyone who has more experience than I do. LOL I just came down to 190 lbs from 205 lb...

In GEAR » Nunatak Arc Alpinist: What Customizations?
February 01, 10:24pm

Re: Re: Arc Alpinist general comfort question
Thanks Jason, Your answer is a big help. I'm also 5'9", but I weigh 190. Someone sent me a PM and suggested I get a couple of extra inches added to the width and a couple of oz of d...

February 01, 3:35pm

Arc Alpinist general comfort question
Hi Guys, I've also been considering a quilt and I like what I see in the Alpinist. Can anyone tell me if you can sleep in different positions (i.e. on your side) without causing too much of a ...

January 31, 10:40pm

re: "necessity vs. importance"
Ryan, Thanks for the insight. I am, admittedly, a beginner and find myself wrestling with the question of, "do I need this or do I want this?" Then, I remind myself that it's the wei...

In Editor's Roundtable » Necessity vs. Importance: Considering Ultralight Essentials
July 15, 11:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.