BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 341 - 350 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

Re: Bushbuddy
You're welcome Dave. Here a link to a short Bio about Prof. John Hall, last paragraph is of interest. There once was another link on the Portland University's website to his inventions, but...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy Ultra vrs. Bushcooker Lt.
August 11, 8:15am

Re: peeling sealant question
You could contact Henry direct at Tarptent - he usually answers the emails quickly. info at tarptent dot com if I remember correctly from the top of my head. I myself bought the GE sealant from ...

In GEAR » peeling sealant question
August 11, 7:00am

BBU inventor
Fritz is not the inventor of the BushBuddy. The inventor, who owns the patents, is Professor John Hall of Portland University, which gave the right to manufacturer and sell the BB to Fritz Handel. ...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy Ultra vrs. Bushcooker Lt.
August 11, 2:24am

Re: Soot & Smoke Smell
Gordon, I got myself a BBU and a TT 1100 pot in May and have been it using on every trip so far. I pack the BBU in the TT pot and in the orange mesh bag, and then in a small plastic bag to avoid ...

In GEAR » BB Ultra + Tibetan Titanium 1100 = Fit
August 02, 6:19am

Re: Re: The Ohm needs a pad?
Emmett, that are great news. Any chance you could snap a photo of the NeoAir in the Ohm, and how the NeoAir is folded? And by Torso length you mean the Small NeoAir, I guess?

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
August 01, 12:38pm

Another one for ULA
ULA Ohm

In GEAR » Your fav. UL backpack?
August 01, 7:15am

Photos
John, you always could try a Medium. I think, depending on your height, it might be the correct size. I am 175cm tall/ 51cm back and have a large Ohm, which fits superb. Anyhow, you will need to wa...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
August 01, 7:02am

Sí?
A test of a picture

In User Test Forum » Embedded Link
August 01, 6:58am

Re: back pad
On the ULA Ohm site they say you could even use an inflatable pad, without or with minmum inflation, as the back pad. Currently , like Mike, I have a TAR Prolite 4 in Regular in those nifty back p...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
July 31, 2:35am

More options?
Michael and Lucas, thanks so far. Do I understand it correctly that you just use the pads for the back and have an extra sleeping pad with you? Because 4 sections of the Z-Rest seem awfully short t...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
July 29, 8:01am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.