Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Guest

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 341 - 350 of 354 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Forum » Thread

draft
That is a good idea. I could possibly use my thermarest compack chair without a pad for this as well.

In GEAR » Tarptent Scarp 1 vs Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 warmth
April 26, 11:56am

BA
James, That might be something that I look into. I have seen setups for the DR where people dig holes underneath the poles to lower the fly. I have also emailed Henry Shires to retrofit my DR wi...

April 26, 10:36am

scarp 2
Thanks for the update Henry! my next trip is in May and the low is supposed to be 55 so I think my current setup will do well. I am going to revisit this decision after you post pics of the Scarp 2...

April 26, 9:46am

headroom
Henry, I just noticed that this morning. Now this makes the decision more difficult. Is there an update coming for the Scarp 2 to incorporate the changes introduced for 2010 in the Scarp 1?

April 26, 8:58am

The Cold Face
I was cold mainly on my face due to wind blowing thru the side of the DR. My bag is a 20 degree bag and I had some duofold long underwear on. I didn't have any major condensation inside the ten...

April 26, 7:30am

UL1
Benjamin, thanks for the reply. I think the Big Agnes tent is the option that I am leaning towards especially with your response. I may opt for the UL2 since it would be about the same weight as my...

April 25, 7:25pm

Tarptent Scarp 1 vs Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 warmth
I currently use a tarptent double rainbow for my backpacking tent. I get a bit cold when the temps get below 40 in this tent so I want to purchase another tent for lower temps. I am considering the...

April 25, 7:00pm

How much? I am more interested in the 60 but I may consider the 90 if it's the right price

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL UL 60 Quilt
April 20, 7:56am

WTB: BPL UL 60 Quilt
I know these are difficult to find but I am interested in buying if someone has one to get rid of.

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL UL 60 Quilt
April 20, 7:15am

SMD Traveler
My SMD traveler weighs 30.7 oz with the stays and hip belt pockets. The traveler is a great pack and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. I used the stays the first two trips that I m...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs Pack Sizing
April 18, 5:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.