Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 341 - 350 of 356 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Forum » Thread

SMD Traveler
Mine is my six moon designs traveler. Obviously lightweight. It can be frameless. The best features to me are the comfort while carrying and the space. It is almost too large for the gear that I...

In GEAR » Favorite UL Backpack
May 04, 10:30pm

SOLD
Pad and Pillow have been sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Comfort 120 and Pillow
May 04, 12:35pm

draft
That is a good idea. I could possibly use my thermarest compack chair without a pad for this as well.

In GEAR » Tarptent Scarp 1 vs Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 warmth
April 26, 11:56am

BA
James, That might be something that I look into. I have seen setups for the DR where people dig holes underneath the poles to lower the fly. I have also emailed Henry Shires to retrofit my DR wi...

April 26, 10:36am

scarp 2
Thanks for the update Henry! my next trip is in May and the low is supposed to be 55 so I think my current setup will do well. I am going to revisit this decision after you post pics of the Scarp 2...

April 26, 9:46am

headroom
Henry, I just noticed that this morning. Now this makes the decision more difficult. Is there an update coming for the Scarp 2 to incorporate the changes introduced for 2010 in the Scarp 1?

April 26, 8:58am

The Cold Face
I was cold mainly on my face due to wind blowing thru the side of the DR. My bag is a 20 degree bag and I had some duofold long underwear on. I didn't have any major condensation inside the ten...

April 26, 7:30am

UL1
Benjamin, thanks for the reply. I think the Big Agnes tent is the option that I am leaning towards especially with your response. I may opt for the UL2 since it would be about the same weight as my...

April 25, 7:25pm

Tarptent Scarp 1 vs Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 warmth
I currently use a tarptent double rainbow for my backpacking tent. I get a bit cold when the temps get below 40 in this tent so I want to purchase another tent for lower temps. I am considering the...

April 25, 7:00pm

How much? I am more interested in the 60 but I may consider the 90 if it's the right price

In Gear Swap » WTB: BPL UL 60 Quilt
April 20, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.