Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 341 - 350 of 374 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

I rented a sat pager from a couple of months ago. They also rent phones. Good experience with their customer service reps!

In GEAR » sat phone rental
June 07, 11:22pm

Glad we could help! I hope you enjoy the Big Agnes bag if that is what you end up buying.

In GEAR » Ultralight synthetic sleeping bags
June 01, 8:00am

BA Lost Dog
I have been using a Big Agnes Lost Dog synthetic bag for 50 and above. It's light enough to me at 22oz w/included stuff sack. Holds your pad like the rest of the BA bags and is inexpensive. I g...

In GEAR » Ultralight synthetic sleeping bags
May 31, 9:04pm

Never leaked at all. The top fits on very thightly. I would think the bladder would leak elsewhere before the top. Just make sure you close it properly. Not hard to do. I have used it with both...

In GEAR » platy hose system question
May 28, 2:45pm

What I meant by that was the problem that some people have with single wall tents. That being condensation forming on the outer fly and "misting" when rain drops on it. I think the second...

In GEAR » Scarp solid inner?
May 25, 10:15pm

Quick connect
For me, the advantage was the quick connect on the bottom of the bag. I worked that into my gravity filter system. As for the size to get, it's true you don't have to fill it up but the 3 l...

In GEAR » platy hose system question
May 25, 9:48pm

From my understanding, the solid inner is made from the same material as the liner for the DR. I think most condensation would be on the outer fly and be blocked by this liner. The mesh liner would...

May 25, 9:35pm

Scarp inner
That is going to be what I try as well. I have the Double Rainbow now but I get cold with all the ventilation in the 40s. Now I just have to sell the DR and buy the Scarp 2 with both inners :)

May 25, 8:59pm

Shrink Bag
Has anyone here tried the Exped shrink bag and pumptube combination? The total of both items would be > 7 oz but for me this might be worth it. This would replace the exercise ball pump and larg...

In GEAR » Exped Pillow Pump Questions -
May 24, 2:56am

Found the bag at Eastern Mountain Sports for 183.96 for their weekend sale. Their website says 725 fill but contacting support says that it should be the 800 fill version. I'll find out when it...

In Gear Swap » WTB Big Agnes Horse Thief
May 22, 4:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.