BPL Community Profile

christopher smead (hamsterfish) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale hamsterfish
About Me part hamster, part fish
http://youtu.be/w5TcasqkS1I
CitySan Jose
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by christopher smead

Showing 341 - 350 of 540 | Page: 1 ...26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ...54

Forum » Thread

Yep!
The cost plus versions I think taste great and are more cost efficient. :). One thing I do enjoy about the stinger version is that there's 3 different flavors (honey, strawberry, and vanilla).

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Stroopwaffles
May 03, 12:37am

Not sure about all the options
But I know WM quality is amazing. My WM versalite is over 6 years old, heavily used, and still looks and performs brand new.

In GEAR » WM UltraLite vs. Marmot Helium 15 vs. MH Phantom 15
April 30, 9:29am

great all the way around
One of the things I love most about backpacking is that it's fun to plan for, fun to be out there, and then fun to come home and enjoy luxuries like a hot shower, pillow top mattress, Tivo, a c...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Post trip depression
April 27, 3:51pm

I have a dumb question
How would coconut oil taste in mountain house? You can tell I'm not the best cook here. ;) I literally have made my wife dinner by microwaving a tv dinner and then putting it on plate with a ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Highest calorie per ounce Freeze dried meal?
April 26, 6:41pm

Sorry, 3.6 oz
Actualky 3.6 oz for M. My bad.

In GEAR » 3.2 oz rain pants from montbell now available
April 26, 6:27pm

3.2 oz rain pants from montbell now available
Check out the versalite pants on the Montbell site. 3.2 oz, taped seams, etc. Some proprIetary Montbell WPB fabric. I've been waiting for these for quite some time. Apparently they came o...

In GEAR » 3.2 oz rain pants from montbell now available
April 26, 6:26pm

+1 on Ula catalyst
I used to use granite gear packs (nimbus, vapor trail, etc) since they had so much squishiness to them. But a while back I went out on a limb and got a ULA Catalyst. Despite the lack of squish...

In GEAR » Packs with great load transfer
April 26, 1:48pm

Which container?
For some reason stuff always leaks for me at altitude. What container are you using for the olive oil?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Highest calorie per ounce Freeze dried meal?
April 26, 1:13am

Agreed
Totally. I even already got some little olive oil packets from minimus that are perfect for the job. :) Andrew Skurka mentioned bringing coconut oil since its solid at room temperature... I...

April 26, 1:05am

Not sure on the weights
Im not sure about the weights, but I love the merrell Moab Gtx mids, and I have a pair of the low hiker versions coming in the mail now. They seem to breath the best for Gtx shoes, but definitel...

In GEAR » Lightweight, breathable, waterproof shoes
April 26, 12:30am

All Reader Reviews by christopher smead

christopher smead has posted no reviews.