BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 341 - 350 of 388 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Forum » Thread

Re: Which part?
It is easy to pick up transport at many points along the Lycian Way. I would suggest considering doing several sections rather than choosing one half or the other.

In Post-Trip Reports » Turkey's Lycian Way and Saint Paul Trail
February 01, 12:26pm

Re: A few musings...
"Second thought on bias... somehow I have a feeling that Chris and Ryan really wanted to like this pack before using it, and I get a sense that this may impact their objectiveness. I may be wr...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter / Expedition Pack Review
January 13, 2:58am

Re: Re Strange preface
"Some people like a review/article/story with edge/flair/personality, some don't." Flair and personality, I like; edge I can do with out in a review. Douglas was spot on, in my opi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter / Expedition Pack Review
January 11, 1:25pm

Re: Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
You're both about the same size as my wife and me. We find there's plenty of room.

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
January 11, 1:05pm

Getting lightweight shoes wet
Hi Mike I hope the Turkey trip went well. One of the things I like about lightweight footwear is that you don't have to worry about getting it wet, at least outside of the coldest months. Wal...

In GEAR » Need help converting from hiking boots to something lighter
January 09, 2:47am

Re: International travelling
Or, as an alternative to Mike's/Paddy's idea, some countries have reasonably-priced left luggage offices at bus stations and train stations. Also, if you stay at a smallish hotel on your fi...

In GEAR » Need help converting from hiking boots to something lighter
January 06, 10:29am

Orux maps
I like Orux Maps, but that's partly because I live where no topo maps are available so I like the ability to work with OSM and Google Earth offline.

In GEAR » Android apps - your favorites?
January 05, 1:17pm

Re: Different versions - how to tell?
One's the women's version and the other's the men's. They're all the latest (but soon to be replaced) version as they have the double wishbone hip belt.

In Gear Deals » Golite updated their clearance section
December 26, 10:42pm

SMD Lunar Solo cuben
"Any chance on a Lunar Solo X in Cuben?" No current plans according to SMD's Facebook page.

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Solo Revised
December 22, 10:51pm

Re: Re: Straight teaser; user reviews
nick said, "...it is usually only a matter of weeks or months until the product is available for sale to the public, and as soon as that happens, the "free and unbiased" gear reviews...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?
December 22, 6:06am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.