BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 341 - 350 of 361 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Crazy talk
"Like Ross Perot said, there'de be a huge sloshing sound of jobs going out of the country if we passed those trade bills" Going out of the country to Mexico, IIRC. I don't think ...

In Chaff » Editorial on Occupy Wall Street
November 23, 10:42am

Re: Golite Jam Pad Support
I think Kevin overreacted to Dale's 1st post, and I can understand Dale's reaction to that. However, it makes me uneasy that Dale then seems to imply that Kevin is wrong to post a naive or ...

In GEAR » Golite Jam Pad Support
October 21, 2:00pm

Re: Warning to NJ and NY hikers
LOL :D

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Warning to NJ and NY hikers
October 15, 12:39am

Re "American political leaders in general do not listen to other countries leaders"
George W. Bush was elected after widely boasting that he didn't really care about foreign policy. It didn't seem to harm him with the electorate (admittedly, before 9/11).

In Chaff » Occupy _________ protests?
October 14, 11:57am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ows
"Sure they do. They vote for their value by spending their money. Yes a lot of money is derived from advertising, TV rights, etc. And the the advertising money comes from the products they sel...

October 09, 4:36am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ows
I don't think that, in the case of Lady Gaga and Lebron James, society decides their value. I doubt many people would agree that they are truly worth so much. A lot of their income is derived f...

October 09, 3:48am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ows
I wish it were true, Nick, but there are plenty of people who get paid less or more than their ability or value they bring. You get paid what the market agrees to pay you. What value did Fred Goodw...

October 09, 2:36am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ows
"So are you saying that it is okay to treat people differently under the law? Or that is is okay to treat certain groups unequally? I would call it prejudicial treatment of different gro...

October 09, 1:10am

Re: Duomid Innernet Advice
Hi Andrew Following recommendations I'd read on here and other forums, I started using secondary glazing film as a groundsheet. I think it's the same as polycryo. Its amazingly tough for i...

In GEAR » Duomid Innernet Advice
October 03, 2:42am

Re ZPacks Hexamid Solo Plus (Tarp Only) Questions"
Have you watched the set up video (link on the Solo-Plus web page or here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AMwjC8X090)? It might give you a better idea about the size.

In GEAR » ZPacks Hexamid Solo Plus (Tarp Only) Questions
October 03, 12:44am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.