BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 341 - 350 of 382 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Forum » Thread

Orux maps
I like Orux Maps, but that's partly because I live where no topo maps are available so I like the ability to work with OSM and Google Earth offline.

In GEAR » Android apps - your favorites?
January 05, 1:17pm

Re: Different versions - how to tell?
One's the women's version and the other's the men's. They're all the latest (but soon to be replaced) version as they have the double wishbone hip belt.

In Gear Deals » Golite updated their clearance section
December 26, 10:42pm

SMD Lunar Solo cuben
"Any chance on a Lunar Solo X in Cuben?" No current plans according to SMD's Facebook page.

In GEAR » SMD Lunar Solo Revised
December 22, 10:51pm

Re: Re: Straight teaser; user reviews
nick said, "...it is usually only a matter of weeks or months until the product is available for sale to the public, and as soon as that happens, the "free and unbiased" gear reviews...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?
December 22, 6:06am

Re: Shipping
It's irritating, Dan, if you're making small purchases. As it's a flat rate ($25 is to overseas), though, if you're making a big purchase it works out much more reasonable. I hope R...

In GEAR » MLD, a chronicle of good customer service
December 20, 1:36pm

MLD postage costs
I've ordered twice from MLD. I haven't had to contact Ron, so can't comment on that side of things, but I am very happy with the gear I bought. However, for non-US residents, there is o...

In GEAR » MLD, a chronicle of good customer service
December 18, 11:38pm

SMD hip belt
You can get SMD to permanently attach the hip belt for a small customization fee.

In GEAR » SMD Announces New Feather Pack
December 17, 1:02pm

BPL "product" and elitism
Clearly BPL's product is no longer just the online magazine, but now also includes the Gear Swap forum. Personally, I would prefer it open to everybody but it's not my decision to make. I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 16, 8:58am

MLD/Klymit backpad for SMD Swift
MLD is now selling the inflatable back pad from their Exodus FS pack. I got the small size for my SLD Swift. I only got it yesterday so I haven't had much time to play with it, but it seems to ...

In GEAR » Stays in Frameless Packs
December 13, 11:35pm

Re: Trade: Montbell UL Down Vest
Are you only interested in swaps, or could you be persuaded to sell?

In Gear Swap » Trade: Montbell UL Down Vest
December 11, 12:51pm

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.