Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 341 - 350 of 437 | Page: 1 ...25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Forum » Thread

FS Sleeping Bags/Quilts. ZPacks (sold) and Golite, men and women's.
1. ZPacks 20 degree sleeping bag, Regular (56" girth), Medium (5'10 length) with 1 oz overfill (on top of the standard 30%). The bag has been used approximately 20 nights, always with clea...

In Gear Swap » FS Sleeping Bags/Quilts. ZPacks and Golite, men and women's.
November 02, 12:01am

Montbell Thermawrap Parka
Email sent

In Gear Swap » Items for sale
October 20, 6:53am

Re: Hexamid plus worked for us
I watched that video before, Jacob. Glad you posted it. We don't have problems getting gear in with us. If it's waterproof, you can use it to block splashback, or drafts. A lot of it goes ...

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin size
October 11, 2:22am

Re: Hexamid Twin size
Depends how tall you are. The person at the back of the tent gets less length. My wife and I (5'6 and 5'10 approx) have no trouble in the Twin or the Solo+. We haven't hiked in areas wi...

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin size
October 10, 12:43pm

@ John
I received my twin quilt with water resistant down yesterday. It's the 20 degree quilt in long, and I went with 25% overfill rather than 30, thinking that the WR down won't suffer as much l...

In GEAR » Water resistant down now available at ZPacks
October 06, 6:43am

Re: Footprint
But the Twin and Solo+ have the same footprint, except for the tie-out for the Twin's rear pole. I went the opposite route from you: got the Solo+, then also a Twin because I wanted something ...

In GEAR » Shelter Choices
October 03, 6:29am

Re: Re: Turkey's Lycian Way and Saint Paul Trail
Benoit, my wife and I live in the south of Turkey (opposite end of Mediterranean from the Lycian Way) and we've section hiked a few sections of the LW. The first time was 2 years ago during Kur...

In Post-Trip Reports » Turkey's Lycian Way and Saint Paul Trail
October 02, 10:13am

Re: fun and priorities
I suspect we're more in agreement than disagreement. I know that "$$$$$ gear doesnt make one any better, stronger, faster, etc ... when you compare it against someone who spends less but g...

In GEAR » cuben fiber, is it worth the extra money.
September 22, 11:25am

Re: Re: Re: fun
Agreed, if you're limited by money, save it for trips rather than gear. But if you have other options, there's no sin in buying cuben. After all, if you have the money, lighter gear can mak...

September 22, 10:57am

Re: fun
So are they the only 2 options?

September 22, 10:46am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.