BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 341 - 350 of 378 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Re: Shipping
It's irritating, Dan, if you're making small purchases. As it's a flat rate ($25 is to overseas), though, if you're making a big purchase it works out much more reasonable. I hope R...

In GEAR » MLD, a chronicle of good customer service
December 20, 1:36pm

MLD postage costs
I've ordered twice from MLD. I haven't had to contact Ron, so can't comment on that side of things, but I am very happy with the gear I bought. However, for non-US residents, there is o...

In GEAR » MLD, a chronicle of good customer service
December 18, 11:38pm

SMD hip belt
You can get SMD to permanently attach the hip belt for a small customization fee.

In GEAR » SMD Announces New Feather Pack
December 17, 1:02pm

BPL "product" and elitism
Clearly BPL's product is no longer just the online magazine, but now also includes the Gear Swap forum. Personally, I would prefer it open to everybody but it's not my decision to make. I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 16, 8:58am

MLD/Klymit backpad for SMD Swift
MLD is now selling the inflatable back pad from their Exodus FS pack. I got the small size for my SLD Swift. I only got it yesterday so I haven't had much time to play with it, but it seems to ...

In GEAR » Stays in Frameless Packs
December 13, 11:35pm

Re: Trade: Montbell UL Down Vest
Are you only interested in swaps, or could you be persuaded to sell?

In Gear Swap » Trade: Montbell UL Down Vest
December 11, 12:51pm

Re: Cheers
Yes, I thought you'd probably seen it, as you'd posted earlier on the thread. I heard about Scotland's hurricane on the BBC WS. Keep safe.

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar - Cuben
December 08, 1:21pm

Re: Re Re Solo
Mike, did you see this, back in October? "We'll see how the Big Star and Cuben TS go and maybe next year we can tweak a solo 5 equal sided version true Solo version." http://www.bac...

December 08, 1:10pm

Re: Solo
I think it just means the Cricket Tarp

December 08, 1:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hex plus +1
It depends on your gear. We put most of our gear down at our feet and there was still room at my head end, but I think you might find it a bit tight like that. If you leave your gear outside the te...

In GEAR » Not another shelter thread.
December 08, 5:52am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.