Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 341 - 350 of 465 | Page: 1 ...26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Priming pan
The Starlyte fits sideways in the 0.6L Evernew wide pot, so there should be no problem with the 0.9. Zelph had the lid a few weeks ago, and it is still on the website, so I would guess it's sti...

In GEAR » Modifying a Trail Designs 12-10 alcohol stove ?
January 03, 7:01am

Oookkworks
Sean at Oookworks has recently moved house and has had problems getting broadband installed IIRC. You can search or ask at Outdoorsmagic to get more information.

In GEAR » How do I repair this Cuben Fiber Shelter?
December 30, 11:35pm

Triple post
oops

In Gear Swap » Shangri la 2
December 22, 4:09am

Triple post
oops

I have an SL2
In yellow. I sent you a pm.

Re: A public Thank You to LiteTrail
+4. Lite Trail didn't ship to Turkey. I emailed and Jhaura changed the website straight away. It might not seem much, but it fits in with other reports about a willingness to help customers.

In GEAR » A public Thank You to LiteTrail
December 21, 9:49am

Re: How do I repair this Cuben Fiber Shelter?
ZPacks sells repair patches made of cuben hybrid. You could try sticking them to the back (they're self-adhesive) then restitching the tie-out through the cuben hybrid.

In GEAR » How do I repair this Cuben Fiber Shelter?
December 12, 4:00am

USPS International
I don't know if USPS's international shipping choices reflect the domestic situation, but International Priority is just bizarre. For between $5 and $15 (usually) a packet can be shipped to...

In Gear Swap » USPS Doesn't Place a Priority on its Priority Mail Service for Packages ;-(
December 11, 12:46am

Re MH Ghost Whisperer
I sent you a pm.

In Gear Swap » FS: MH Ghost Whisperer hooded down jacket - M
December 10, 12:14pm

Re: Cuben Tarps: HMG vs ZPACKS
The standard ZPacks tarp is made from .51 oz/sqyd cuben fiber, not .74 oz. They will do them in .74 oz if you request it, but I suspect there will be a small extra charge.

In GEAR » Cuben Tarps: HMG vs ZPACKS
December 09, 1:14pm

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.