BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 341 - 350 of 648 | Page: 1 ...26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ...65

Forum » Thread

Re: Poodle dog
I first read about this stuff in this article... sounds like nasty stuff to be sure. http://moonshineink.com/articles.php/94/2549 "body wide, systematic itching" ...hmmm wonderful.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poisonous Poodle- dog bush
April 03, 9:17am

Stabbing Things
"(if my trip goes well), I never need to stab anything in the backcountry" Thank you for the LOL moment :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » superlight carbon fiber knives
April 02, 6:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Early and big tick season
I was just out at Henry Coe and forgot to permethrine clothes prior. Rangers mentioned the ticks were heavy along certain trails so I was a bit concerned... but I think most of them must have ran a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Early and big ticks season
April 02, 6:03pm

Bushbuddy vs solostove
Solo Stove has an advertisement on Facebook that states: "New Bushbuddy Stove" ... which then links to their site of course. Dirty stuff.

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
March 27, 3:01pm

Re: Flex Port!!!
That's nifty, Robert. The Flexport is a cool idea. Somehow I missed this thread entirely until today... I guess that tends to happen when I don't visit the forum daily.

In Gear Deals » Lightest collapsible wood burning stove on the planet - the FireFly Stove
March 23, 9:55am

Hike It. Like It.
Thanks guys, appreciate your visiting. I had hoped to post much more, but we have had to sideline it a bit for reasons to do with the family, and travelling. I'm working to push through the ...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
March 22, 11:13pm

Anyway...
From Ben: [i] But I doubt any professed atheist true to definition would look at Nature -- and feel spiritual or religious -- and associate that with a church. That makes no sense. So by defin...

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 22, 11:01pm

re: to snap pics or not to snap pics
Tyler (H), I just read your post; good post. In a sense I also attempted to tackle this issue in a couple of posts that I didn't write but asked others to. One of them was Tony Wong, the oth...

In Philosophy & Technique » To snap pics, or not to snap pics...
March 22, 10:27pm

Re: nature=church?
" I think someone who just flat out doesn't believe in any 'higher power' -- an atheist -- would not be asking or even thinking about whether "nature=church". So, IMO, th...

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 20, 11:13am

2012 Photo Contest Winners
Excellent efforts by all. I tend to agree with Eugene a bit. Not to take anything away from the others, but for me the winning photo was Sieto's. Great mood and atmosphere. I didn't...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2012 Photo Contest Winners!
March 11, 3:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am