BPL Community Profile

Einstein X (EinsteinX) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Netherlands
About Me Started hiking somewhere around Y2K, with a 50 pound pack, incl. food, water and fuel.
That dropped down to ~37 pounds incl. f, w & f, which wasn't that bad concidering traditional gear and food for ten days!
Than the UL bug bit me and my gear weight dropped and dropped to a baseweight of ~10 pounds for my Scotland-16-day-Solo.
Going solo for 3 days two nights max, baseweight is down to 4lbs2; Going solo for longer baseweight is down to 8lbs2.
CountryThe Netherlands
My PDF Gear ListGear list TGO Challenge 2008

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Einstein X

Showing 341 - 345 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Waterfilter for 21 grams (0.74 oz)!!!
I don't think you can get this filter in the States, but I think that it is one of the lightest waterfilters available: http://www.careplus.nl/website.asp?l=en then click on: products then...

In GEAR » Waterfilter for 21 grams (0.74 oz)!!!
June 21, 12:18pm

RE: UL gear and planes
The last time I was in Scotland I met a guy. We occasionally send email and the last couple of days I will hike with him. So I will probably send my flight cover together with some clean clothes to...

In GEAR » UL gear and planes
June 20, 4:41am

RE: DWR 'refresh' treatments
Ok before one of you tries to sue me: READ THE LABEL INSIDE YOUR JACKET!!!! If prmitted by the label inside your jacket, tumble drying or (cool) ironing a waterproof jacket will restore the DWR...

In GEAR » DWR 'refresh' treatments?
June 19, 4:47pm

RE
Yeah I could, but for a couple of pounds a day and for three weeks it will be quite expensive to shed those 13 oz.

In GEAR » UL gear and planes
June 19, 8:51am

xcelent service!
Hi, My G4 pack was sent to my neighbours by accident. I contacted Glen the day before my pack was returned to him about the where-abouts (how do you spell that) of my G4. He did not know but pr...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear G6 backpack
June 19, 5:58am

All Reader Reviews by Einstein X

Einstein X has posted no reviews.