BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 341 - 350 of 496 | Page: 1 ...26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ...50

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: What to do with 1 yd of silnylon?
If you're looking for a really simple project, with a yard, you could make a custom-sized pack cover and probably have enough left over for a few stuff sacks.

In Make Your Own Gear » What to do with 1 yd of silnylon?
November 30, 9:42am

Re: FF
>> For the FF bags, what do the #s represent next to the bag name (ie Merlin, Osprey, etc)? Bag girth measurements. (60/56/38) means 60" girth at the shoulders, 56" at hips, 38&q...

In GEAR » Feathered Friends vs. Western Mountaineering
November 30, 5:48am

Re: Home Down Comforter
Our favorite is a "summer" weight one that we use year-round. I don't worry about the fill count but better down (eider down, gray goose down, etc.) will cost more and, like most thi...

In GEAR » Home Down Comforter
November 29, 2:36pm

Re: Chopsticks & stuff
>> My comment about Chopsticks was why bring them when you can whittle a pair from sticks lying around in the time it takes for the water to boil. Places I like to hike don't have &quo...

In GEAR » 10 things not to buy for backpacking
November 29, 9:30am

Big FF fan here
I have the Grouse (30* bag). I've had it for a year and it's the only bag I've used all year (not a winter backpacker.) Depending on your girlfriend's size, you should consider ...

In GEAR » Feathered Friends vs. Western Mountaineering
November 29, 7:46am

Re: Dear Santa...
A truly lightweight point-and-shoot digital waterproof camera that uses AAA batteries.

In GEAR » Dear Santa...
November 28, 11:42am

Re: Re: Kids pack suggestions??
>> Look, just get a big box and wrap it all fancy and put inside it a letter promising a day out with you - to take her gear shopping and to lunch. +1 Great idea. It's not just the...

In GEAR » Kids pack suggestions??
November 28, 11:38am

Re: Ladies advice - transition pack
You might consider the ULA Circuit or the Ohm2. They're "unisex" packs but hipbelts are interchangeable and you have a choice of shoulder strap styles. The hipbelts have dual buckle...

In GEAR » Ladies advice - transition pack
November 28, 11:32am

Re: Photos
Nice! I love my Circuit but, wow, love that blue.

In GEAR » Circuit + Ohm = ? (Another ode to the awesomeness that is ULA)
November 22, 12:25pm

Re: Ski clothing - lift served, resort style - Utah in January
I'm a 3-season backpacker and in the winter, I ski, both X-country and downhill. We usually take a family ski trip out west somewhere for a week. My suggestions, for what they're worth. ...

In GEAR » Ski clothing - lift served, resort style - Utah in January
November 22, 8:58am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.