Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 341 - 350 of 374 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Re: Baby Rainbow
Hey, cute kid! Unfortunately, the Baby Rainbow exists only in the digital mind of Franco's Photoshop software but I have no doubt Stuart would love one. (Nice job Franco, I bow down before yo...

In GEAR » Baby Rainbow
April 21, 10:11am

Re: Rainbow Tent Poles
Bob, The Rainbow arch pole is 144" (12') with 8 shockcorded sections. It breaks down to 20" long. It's easy to order poles (no need to pre-bend the sections) that fold to shorter length. The dow...

In GEAR » TT Rainbow in action
April 17, 10:15pm

Re: Re: Re: What's been your experience with the Rainbow in the rain?
Yes, definitely put some sealer along that bottom seam on the back wall vent. Maybe inside too while you're at it since the netting overlay on the outside makes it hard to ensure that sealer flows...

In GEAR » What's been your experience with the Rainbow in the rain?
April 05, 8:44am

Re: What's been your experience with the Rainbow in the rain?
Hi Jeff, Did you have the netting all zipped up? I've had similar experiences in cold, wet weather but have found that leaving the door zipped open helps a lot. Also, if it's not windy (as was t...

In GEAR » What's been your experience with the Rainbow in the rain?
April 04, 7:10pm

Re: Re: Comparing Lunar Solo and Rainbow
>Replacing the current strut with sectionals, how easy is it to pull them out when packing away? The (one-piece) struts and sleeves on the Virga 2, Squall 2, Rainshadow 2, and Rainbow are the sa...

March 09, 9:09am

Re: Re: Re: Comparing Lunar Solo and Rainbow
>The only problem (extremely minor) I have is that Henry's strut is longer than my pole sections. Mitchell, give me a shout if you want a sectioned strut (a little bit heavier but shorter) or a ...

March 08, 9:37pm

Re: Re: Comparing Lunar Solo and Rainbow
Ben should be able to give a good comparison for use with two people--Ben, are you there?--since he has both shelters at hand. As for the Rainbow, it has a practical (storm useage) floor width ...

March 08, 2:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Rainbow cross pole
Right now we're just waiting on another Rainbow shipment (and they come every 10-14 days or so). You can see the Macpac Microlight right here on BPL. Put a cross strut in it and you have a Phree...

In GEAR » Rainbow or Lunar Solo e
February 21, 6:55pm

Re: Width of Tarptent Rainbow
Like the other Tarptent models, the Rainbow has an inset hybrid bathtub floor--the floor is inset from all the driplines and the floor walls clip up when needed in bad weather or unclip/relax/lie d...

In GEAR » Width of Tarptent Rainbow
February 21, 1:42pm

Re: Rainbow cross pole
Interesting that you would mention the Phreeranger/Phreerunner. A UK customer of ours sent me a photo and description of the Phreeranger a few months ago--long after the Rainbow design was finishe...

In GEAR » Rainbow or Lunar Solo e
February 21, 12:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm