Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3311 - 3320 of 4323 | Page: 1 ...323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ...433

Forum » Thread

westcomb
all models except for the specter .... all made in vancouver BC canada ;)

In GEAR » Found: eVent Jacket with pit zips
December 19, 2:35pm

prediction
i predict that most here wouldnt use it or consider it ;) that is a good weight for a full featured day back ... and a good price hmmmmm

In GEAR » Jansport Skagit Daypack?
December 19, 12:12pm

eb
i havent had any issues with my downlight glad EB took care of you ... i must really say that im impressed by their service and their FA products now just need another sick sick sick end of s...

In GEAR » Message to anybody with EB Downlight Sweater
December 18, 5:06pm

compliments
i want to compliment ben on his giveaway ... there are a lot of companies out there that "give away" gear to sponsored climbers, famous people or just to get their brand on TV/mags for...

In Gear Deals » Christmas GooseFeet Giveaway
December 18, 3:24pm

steve
mike ... you can prob ask steve house here ... http://www.stevehouse.net/Site/Home.html

In GEAR » what size pot for melting snow (for 2)
December 18, 3:01pm

yr good
id venture to say youre fine ... some things you cant really avoid ... overbag would keep the frost to the outside of the synth overbag ... but if yr down isnt getting wet/frozen it prob isnt an is...

In GEAR » Comments and questions on my recent winter trip (Uintahs)
December 18, 2:50pm

climbing bums
note that a lot of climbers will use heat exchangers for routes where melting snow is needed steve house used it on his first ascent of the rupal face on nanga parbat ... this is on the route wh...

In GEAR » what size pot for melting snow (for 2)
December 18, 2:14pm

down
was yr down wet or the dampness freeze inside yr bag rather than the outside if you ventilated as well as possible, all that moisture has to go somewhere ... short of using a full VBL ... its no...

In GEAR » Comments and questions on my recent winter trip (Uintahs)
December 18, 2:00pm

cold
as other have mentioned - do not sleep with wet socks on yr feet ... take them off and dry them under yr armpits - get FAT before sleeping ... beefsteak does wonders - pair up the neoair with a...

In GEAR » Why am I still cold with this winter quilt?
December 18, 1:56pm

over n under
note that CC could also be looking it from a comfort and durability perspective ... for which the neo on top makes sense i dont think it matters much either way

In GEAR » Neoair and Z lite for winter Cmaping
December 18, 1:38pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm