BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3311 - 3320 of 3900 | Page: 1 ...323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ...390

Forum » Thread

bags
note that this applies to sleeping bags as well .... the helium and hydrogen are 20% off

In Gear Deals » Marmot, Patagonia sale on at Campsaver.com
November 10, 5:29pm

Columbia calls 'B.S.' on Outdoors Industry
columbia wants to stop being a discount brand and go dino hunting ... awww ... lol must say the omni-heat commercials with hawt gurls are pretty captivating ;) http://gearjunkie.com/columbia-...

In GEAR » Columbia calls 'B.S.' on Outdoors Industry
November 10, 5:05pm

shower
soak, wash and rinse in tub and shower ... rinse again ... and again

In GEAR » Washing a pack?
November 10, 4:50pm

heavier jackets
dave ... mammut ambler 10.5 oz of 800 fill down ... $210 http://www.frontcountry.com/site/mammut-ambler-hooded-jacket.html first ascent peak jacket 12oz of 800 fill down ... $225 http:...

In GEAR » Sorting out my Winter Insulation choices
November 10, 4:47pm

Sacks with straps
Backpackgeartest.org has a number of tests with these pack with straps style bags i would urge you try one on loaded before buying it works fine for me with higher volume low weight items ...

In GEAR » REI Flash 18
November 10, 2:16pm

Real men
Real men (scots and pnw potheads) prefer fleece for cold and wet conditions fleece have 3 great advantages - its very breathable, much more so than any insulated jacket ... This means you can...

In GEAR » Patagonia R1 Jacket. The hype?
November 10, 2:08pm

SiZe
Scott whats yr size ... Bag n body ... Lol

In GEAR » Bivy sack systems.
November 10, 1:48pm

Fit
Try them on if you can ... Or order from a place with a good return policy fit is everything ... I can recommend the best and lightest pack in the world which is useless if it doesnt fit you ...

In GEAR » Gorilla or Blast for PCT 2011
November 10, 1:45pm

wet clothes
dianne ... the above advice from andy supposes that you are in temps hopefully where you wont get hypothermia by having some wet bag next to yr skin ... and hopefull the entire bag isnt soaked ......

In GEAR » keeping things dry
November 10, 1:03pm

parka
1. your mitss are fine ... yukons have a lot of primaloft ... also carry a lighter pair of gloves when moving or for setup ... use liners 2. return your nuptse ... a vest isnt good enought for t...

In GEAR » Sorting out my Winter Insulation choices
November 10, 12:34pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm