Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3311 - 3320 of 4365 | Page: 1 ...323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ...437

Forum » Thread

most flexible piece of clothing there is for the weight ... as long as you keep it dry ... it also dries somewhat quicker due to its thiness pair the exl with - windshirt/rain jacket in camp ...

In GEAR » What temperature would you be comfortable at?
December 27, 4:24pm

bivies, tarps, tents, oh my!!!
the problem with using a tarp as a wrap is that it isnt breathable ... not a huge deal for synth bags, not the best for down bags ... but you gotta do what you need to do the REAL advantage with...

In GEAR » to bivy or not to bivy
December 27, 2:32pm

RR solar+ neo would give an R ~7 and till give you some safety

In GEAR » Winter sleeping pad advice
December 27, 2:20pm

Too much
I already got 5 softshells jackets don ... 3 of em dead birdies must resist ..... Arrrrrrrrggf

In GEAR » Anyone own a Eddie Bauer Peak XV
December 24, 6:37pm

theyre selling fast
EB FA ... all the womens rain jackets are gone at my nearest store ... having them go for 87$ or so plus an addtional 30% off prob helps down jackets are still around ... prob more a reflection ...

In GEAR » Anyone own a Eddie Bauer Peak XV
December 24, 10:45am

uh oh
i plead the 5th... dead bird alone ...

In GEAR » Spare Gear
December 24, 10:39am

i looked at the sphynx 32/42 when i bought my mutant ... i personall though it was overweight for the 32 ... if i remember correctly, the lid was neither floating nor strippable ... the alum stay p...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Has anyone used these packs...?
December 24, 10:13am

i agree with the above i dont think the patagucci reps know what they are talking about - the DAS has 170g/m of primaloft one? ... your puffball has 100g/m of some older material? ... no compar...

In GEAR » Montbell UL Down Inner Parka vs Western Mountaineering Flash vs Patagonia Special Edition Down Sweater/DAS Parka
December 23, 2:46pm

large enough to go over y base and a mid layer fleece/down sweater ... small enough to fit under my rain and/or belay jackets it all depends on how much CF you want to deal with when swapping la...

In GEAR » Windshirt Sizing
December 23, 7:44am

nope but there are TONS of surplus dead birdie rain jackets ... lol whole racks full

In Gear Swap » WTB: Arc'teryx Squamish - XXL
December 23, 7:20am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm