Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3311 - 3320 of 4186 | Page: 1 ...323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ...419

Forum » Thread

woven
woven .... double weave, schoeller dryskin, etc ... it still has to be pretty cold to use a softshell going on a steep uphill gradient with a 20+ lb pack i wont wear a membrane softshell unle...

In GEAR » SoftShell Jacket Suggestions?
December 05, 7:49pm

Quackers
Id be willing to bet that a lot of the high fill down used by these bag and coat manufs come from similar sources .... Despite what the marketing flacks claim if there was a problem with the bag...

In GEAR » Done with WM
December 05, 6:55pm

shovel
shovel is yr best friend when thing go to shiet well that and a good fire source ...

In GEAR » Who can help with winter bags.
December 05, 2:50pm

tech cord
spectra is unsuitable as the melting point is too low .... personally id use a 7m+ minimum for rappels ... but some alpinist have used this ... and so has the military TECH CORD: Origi...

In GEAR » New Rope or Cord
December 04, 11:45pm

tikka
micheal tikka xp 2 ... doesnt way that much more go hardcore or go home ... lol

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendations
December 04, 11:12pm

layers
a lot of layers aint bad if it works for you chances are the moisture will go to the last layer .... which means its doing its job ... pushing the moisture out of yr inners the downside about...

In GEAR » Cold Weather Clothing
December 04, 8:06pm

koala
which just means theyll eat yr cough drops and repellent .. lol

In GEAR » Best cooking tarp for winter use?
December 04, 4:35pm

bears
there are vicious crazed koala bears that will come into you tent and take all your food ... hanging yr food from a tree wont work either ... lol who says there arent no bears ...

In GEAR » Best cooking tarp for winter use?
December 04, 4:22pm

windshirt
consider not wearing the windshirt unless its windy or snowing ... i think too many people wear it just for the sake of wearing it a light breeze is not a bad thing if you're active, as long...

In GEAR » Cold Weather Clothing
December 04, 4:13pm

3 dolla
3$ painters tarp ... nothing cheaper ... best way to practice tarp skilz .... itll do the job for most of what people do in the 3 seasons

In GEAR » Best bang for the buck solo shelter
December 04, 6:54am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm