Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 331 - 340 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

Fly
Henry told me if the numbers are high enough he will try to offer only the fly to existing Scarp 1 owners. I will get one, giving me even more variety with my Scarp 1: High fly for summer. Low ...

In GEAR » Updated Scarp 1
August 19, 12:09pm

Thanks!
Wow, with my Membership I also get this great Song for free! Love it. Thanks for the link Ryan.

In Editor's Roundtable » Backcountry Fly Fishing with Tenkara: Ultralight Style and Simplicity
August 19, 12:04pm

Great video
Great video Ryan. I'm ordering a Tenkara set-up this or next month, can't wait for it, it seems like made for UL backpackers! btw, what's the Song in the Video?

In Editor's Roundtable » Backcountry Fly Fishing with Tenkara: Ultralight Style and Simplicity
August 19, 3:22am

Rab
Brad, I can not comment on Westcomb or ID, but can say a few words on Rab. I consider them at top end of the quality scale, they really make very good gear and their eVent stuff is innovative an...

In GEAR » Westcomb vs. Rab
August 16, 12:52pm

Re: Defective Bush Buddy Ultra?
No worries, its normal. Should have no effect whatsoever on stability or performance.

In GEAR » Defective Bush Buddy Ultra?
August 14, 2:27am

Photos
Here some photos, I know they're a bit to big but can't be a perfect nerd all the time. Then there's the bad lightning - energy saving light bulbs aren't the best lamps to take phot...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
August 13, 2:11pm

Re: ULA Ohm / max compression?
Jason, the compression cords stop just above the side pockets. It does compress superb, I can try to make some photos later this evening or tomorrow. I just put my gear - TT Scarp 1, TAR Prolite 4 ...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm
August 13, 1:22pm

Seam Sealing question
I need to seam seal my Scarp 1, and am wondering if it is enough to just put the tent up, seal the seams, let it dry for a hour in the sun and then wrap it up and take it back in. The idea behin...

In GEAR » Seam Sealing question
August 13, 10:07am

Re: Lightest Firesteel
Try Ultralight Outdoor Gear in the UK. Fast and cheap shipping (to Finland =) and very friendly service. The LMF FireSteel weights 12 g, which should be the same as the BPL one.

In GEAR » Firesteel vs. Bic
August 13, 7:55am

LMF Fire-steel +1
I use a LightMyFire FireSteel and it works perfectly for firing up my BushBuddy Ultra. Its ridiculously light at 12 g, ad always works for me. One or two strikes and my MYOG vaseline cotton balls a...

In GEAR » Firesteel vs. Bic
August 13, 2:15am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.