Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 331 - 340 of 368 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

Duct Tape
I know the feeling on the duct tape patches. We had some impromptu bushwhacking and I have two repairs from my first time out!

In GEAR » DryDucks stains
June 09, 8:37am

liner
In either of you guy's experience, has the liner helped any with warmth in the rainbow or DR in colder temps? I have wanted to buy one but didn't think it would help much.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainbow/Double Rainbow Clip-in Liner
June 08, 1:30pm

Shipping
I had the same experience with the shipping. My sat pager rental for a week cost nearly $120 with insurance, shipping, and service. Definitely not cheap

In GEAR » sat phone rental
June 08, 7:53am

DriDucks
I just switched to DriDucks during my last trip and didn't notice this. We had about 4 hours of trail time in the rain so I definitely got a test I think. How old are the ones that you are usin...

In GEAR » DryDucks stains
June 08, 7:48am

GitSat
I rented a sat pager from gitsat.com a couple of months ago. They also rent phones. Good experience with their customer service reps!

In GEAR » sat phone rental
June 07, 11:22pm

BA
Glad we could help! I hope you enjoy the Big Agnes bag if that is what you end up buying.

In GEAR » Ultralight synthetic sleeping bags
June 01, 8:00am

BA Lost Dog
I have been using a Big Agnes Lost Dog synthetic bag for 50 and above. It's light enough to me at 22oz w/included stuff sack. Holds your pad like the rest of the BA bags and is inexpensive. I g...

In GEAR » Ultralight synthetic sleeping bags
May 31, 9:04pm

Leak
Never leaked at all. The top fits on very thightly. I would think the bladder would leak elsewhere before the top. Just make sure you close it properly. Not hard to do. I have used it with both...

In GEAR » platy hose system question
May 28, 2:45pm

Condensation
What I meant by that was the problem that some people have with single wall tents. That being condensation forming on the outer fly and "misting" when rain drops on it. I think the second...

In GEAR » Scarp solid inner?
May 25, 10:15pm

Quick connect
For me, the advantage was the quick connect on the bottom of the bag. I worked that into my gravity filter system. As for the size to get, it's true you don't have to fill it up but the 3 l...

In GEAR » platy hose system question
May 25, 9:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.