BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 331 - 340 of 354 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Forum » Thread

BA Horse Thief
I'm going to try out the Big Agnes Horse Thief bag. It is a 35 deg 800 fill bag but it may go warmer with some additional layers. It is also hoodless. As with all BA bags you have to add a pad ...

In GEAR » Suggestions for a Hoodless 30° Bag
May 22, 3:57pm

WTB Big Agnes Horse Thief
All, I am interested in purchasing an 800 fill down version of the Big Agnes Horse Thief bag. Please let me know if you have one to sell at a reasonable price or if you know of a really good dea...

In Gear Swap » WTB Big Agnes Horse Thief
May 20, 3:17pm

S
I haven't had any of those problems with the sawvivor that I have fwiw. It has worked well for the past couple of years

In GEAR » cutting firewood
May 17, 3:53pm

Sawvivor
http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___47440 I use this one. 9.1 oz on my scale

In GEAR » cutting firewood
May 17, 2:56pm

Nido
I mixed mine up with water before adding to the coffee before as well. Last trip i just used powder creamer packets. I may try mixing the via and nido together this time before adding it to my hot ...

In GEAR » Trail Food
May 11, 12:39pm

Nido
Wallace, Do you mix your Nido milk with water before you add it to your coffee?

In GEAR » Trail Food
May 11, 12:13pm

shark-bite
Thanks Marc! I am going to look for that today

In GEAR » Exped Pillow Pump Questions -
May 10, 7:53am

Shark-bite
Raymond, I have the same pump :) I would like to try this out this weekend with a BAIAC. What is the shark-bite piece made from?

In GEAR » Exped Pillow Pump Questions -
May 09, 10:55pm

SMD Traveler
Mine is my six moon designs traveler. Obviously lightweight. It can be frameless. The best features to me are the comfort while carrying and the space. It is almost too large for the gear that I...

In GEAR » Favorite UL Backpack
May 04, 10:30pm

SOLD
Pad and Pillow have been sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Comfort 120 and Pillow
May 04, 12:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.