Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 331 - 340 of 374 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

compromise
I went back and forth on this until settling for a bag without down underneath. I bought both the Big Agnes horse thief for temps down to around freezing (when adding clothes) and lost dog for hot ...

In GEAR » Debate: Quilt vs. Bag
June 11, 12:32pm

Questions
On the mesh, yes the vestibules pull away from the mesh. If there is condensation then you will get wet if you touch the top. Tarptent sells a liner that would help with this though. I can close...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow Questions
June 09, 2:41pm

Re
I'll look into some fleece gloves and wp shells for my liner gloves. Good idea. The rei shirt is the same one I'll be wearing. I generally carry 2 for a 3 to 4 day trip My bag is a ho...

In Gear Lists » Clothing for 30 and up
June 09, 11:19am

RE
I may just go with the down parka for sitting around camp and for extra warmth in my sleeping bag if needed. Maybe add the thermawrap vest or M65 liner later if I go below 30. However, I rarely if ...

June 09, 10:43am

Changes
Thanks! -I agree on the trouser liner. My legs never seem to get too cold -I was wanting the thermawrap to put on for hiking since I thought the down parka would be too warm for that. Would y...

June 09, 10:38am

Clothing for 30 and up
All, I am wanting to update my gear that I bring for 3 season for temps ranging 30 to 50. Please let me know what your opinions are: Duofold Thermal top Duofold Thermal Bottom REI liner Glo...

June 09, 9:13am

Duct Tape
I know the feeling on the duct tape patches. We had some impromptu bushwhacking and I have two repairs from my first time out!

In GEAR » DryDucks stains
June 09, 8:37am

liner
In either of you guy's experience, has the liner helped any with warmth in the rainbow or DR in colder temps? I have wanted to buy one but didn't think it would help much.

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainbow/Double Rainbow Clip-in Liner
June 08, 1:30pm

Shipping
I had the same experience with the shipping. My sat pager rental for a week cost nearly $120 with insurance, shipping, and service. Definitely not cheap

In GEAR » sat phone rental
June 08, 7:53am

DriDucks
I just switched to DriDucks during my last trip and didn't notice this. We had about 4 hours of trail time in the rain so I definitely got a test I think. How old are the ones that you are usin...

In GEAR » DryDucks stains
June 08, 7:48am

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.