BPL Community Profile

christopher smead (hamsterfish) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale hamsterfish
About Me part hamster, part fish
http://youtu.be/w5TcasqkS1I
CitySan Jose
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by christopher smead

Showing 331 - 340 of 477 | Page: 1 ...25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ...48

Forum » Thread

To answer the question earlier, I only boil water. If the Snowpeak Litemax is really efficient, then perhaps it's my Evernew .75 liter pasta pot? It is a bit narrow, so perhaps the heat is e...

In GEAR » Most efficient stove/pot combo that doesn't explode
February 25, 11:21am

Yeah I heard the reactor is freken fast
But yep too heavy. Is the efficiency all from the flux ring? Does anyone make an aftermarket one you can just sit the pot on top of? Would that even work? I saw MSR has something kind of ...

February 25, 1:56am

Jetboil hellfire
Actually, yeah now that you mention it, it does have a nice ring to it. :) (patent pending) I wasn't even trying to be clever I was mostly just upset since I'm now afraid to trust my $120...

In GEAR » Orange thingy on JB sol ti
February 25, 12:56am

Most efficient stove/pot combo that doesn't explode
My current setup for longer trips is the snow peak litemax stove with an evernew .75 liter pasta pot on top. Light, works great, and guzzles massive amounts of fuel. My solution was to get a ...

February 25, 12:52am

Jetboil hellfire
So am I understanding this right? The stove fails first, causes a mini Hiroshima, then the cup instantly melts and the flux ring falls off? I just got this thing, and was all excited. Now I...

February 25, 12:37am

!!!!
Should I be worried about trusting this thing on a long trip?

February 24, 6:20pm

Perfect
Thanks again John that's exactly what I was looking for. I'll check out your videos now.

February 24, 2:26am

I take it the starter doesn't work anymore
No big deal on the starter, but is the thing still structurally intact? Did you have to cut it?

February 23, 11:38pm

Well that was fast!
Thanks John! Only on BPL can I get this kinda thing within 5 minutes !

February 23, 11:35pm

Orange thingy on JB sol ti
I see there's a bunch of jetboil hacks out there, but has anyone successfully removed that orange plasticky thing from the stove portion of the jetboil sol ti? Pics would be nice. Thx!

February 23, 11:18pm

All Reader Reviews by christopher smead

christopher smead has posted no reviews.