BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 331 - 340 of 629 | Page: 1 ...25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ...63

Forum » Thread

2012 Photo Contest Winners
Excellent efforts by all. I tend to agree with Eugene a bit. Not to take anything away from the others, but for me the winning photo was Sieto's. Great mood and atmosphere. I didn't...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2012 Photo Contest Winners!
March 11, 3:52pm

5/13
Sounds awesome Jay. Count me in.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
March 11, 10:45am

Re: stacking wood in a bushbuddy
I like to build a tipi, others like to build a log cabin (biggest pieces on the bottom). Both ways work fine. Once the fire is going you're feeding pieces in from the top so it doesn't make...

In GEAR » stacking wood in a bushbuddy
March 11, 10:22am

Re: Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
The 5N is very capable but Sony is still behind the curve with their lenses, so unless you are interested in using manual focus legacy lenses, it may not be the best option. It would also be nice t...

In Photography » Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
March 01, 10:38am

Bushbuddy vs solostove
"The craftsmanship oo the seams are part of the bushbuddy's charm." +1 to that.

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
February 28, 2:54pm

Re: GGG lV a huge success
Sounds like you guys cranked the awesome up to 11 this year! I'm so bummed that I had to bail out last minute. From the photos it's evident that everyone had a blast, how could you not w...

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG lV a huge success
February 22, 11:40am

GGG
Have a good one 'all. I'm down that I had to cancel, but there is always next time. I'll raise a mini bottle of Jack to you guys while I'm cruising at 30k...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 17, 8:58am

Lightroom Deal
I came across this elsewhere... just passing it on to the good people of BPL. Lightroom 3 $70 http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/720705-REG/Adobe_65081059_Photoshop_Lightroom_3_Software.html...

In Photography » Lightroom 4
February 15, 4:18pm

Hike It. Like It.
Recently uploaded some ranking for a bunch of energy bars. I had always wanted to do this since I have a constant supply of assorted bars ready for me to grab at a moments notice. Any feedback i...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
February 11, 1:59pm

Re: Re: Bail Out :(
"You're just scared of losing to the Micro Burst." Haha... had to think about that one for a minute. I dunno man, the Instaflator is pretty intimidating when it expands to full siz...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
January 30, 6:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am