BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 331 - 340 of 590 | Page: 1 ...25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ...59

Forum » Thread

UL Beer Garden
Beer tasting anyone? Bring in some bombers for everyone to pull from (into their cups, otherwise YUK!argaahaa). or maybe a UL Gun Show? I've been wanting to see the 'hold down your she...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Campsite Activities for the GGG
November 10, 9:41am

Re: Troll Hunt
Ken, I was thinking more along the lines of Ringlefinch? James, I would back you on the Pinata idea, I'm not too worried about Ken, but I wouldn't want to get on Kat's bad side ;) ...

November 10, 9:38am

Re: Hike
Great job on this, Will. Very useful information, well presented... and way to take one for the team getting up at 4:00am every day for testing :) I might have missed it somewhere in the article...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies Part 3: Discussion, Conclusions, and Performance of Individual Jackets
November 10, 9:16am

Troll Hunt
Anyone into troll hunting? I will lead the expedition.

November 09, 10:53am

Re: The 4th Annual BPL GGG Weekend Official Sign Up
I'll be there.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » The 4th Annual BPL GGG Weekend Official Sign Up
November 09, 10:49am

Re: Para-Cord
Love the comments regarding uses of the thing... "Strangling an enemy of the state." "I can't see how you would ever get the cord wrapped back up into a bracelet shape, onc...

In Gear Deals » Para-Cord Survival Bracelet 9" for $2.99 + free shipping
November 08, 10:00am

Fine Knit
Commission Katharina to make you a fine-knit hat, totally worth the extra $ ! Her merino hats are great, but the fine knit is super duper comfy. Mine is caressing my noggin as I type this :)

In Gear Deals » Hand knitted beanies and hats
November 08, 9:49am

Re: exposure & framing
Rick, for some comparison shots would you prefer to uprez the smaller file or downsample the larger one (or leave them at their native resolutions)? I will make some comparison shots to post from a...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
November 02, 6:22pm

Re: Sony NEX-5 Photos Compared to Canon S95 Photos
Well, just looking at the two shots posted by Eric directly above you have... S95: f2.8, 1/6s, ISO 1600 NEX: f3.5, 1/2s, ISO 400 ...(I peaked at the EXIF data) the S95 has 1 full stop EV mor...

November 02, 2:48pm

Re: Re: Sony NEX Lens Impressions
Eric, Thanks for posting those. I took a quick look, some very nice images you have in there. I think the comparison vs. the S95 is interesting. The level of detail the NEX shows on the Tioga Pa...

November 02, 1:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am