BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 331 - 340 of 625 | Page: 1 ...25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ...63

Forum » Thread

Bushbuddy vs solostove
"The craftsmanship oo the seams are part of the bushbuddy's charm." +1 to that.

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
February 28, 2:54pm

Re: GGG lV a huge success
Sounds like you guys cranked the awesome up to 11 this year! I'm so bummed that I had to bail out last minute. From the photos it's evident that everyone had a blast, how could you not w...

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG lV a huge success
February 22, 11:40am

GGG
Have a good one 'all. I'm down that I had to cancel, but there is always next time. I'll raise a mini bottle of Jack to you guys while I'm cruising at 30k...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 17, 8:58am

Lightroom Deal
I came across this elsewhere... just passing it on to the good people of BPL. Lightroom 3 $70 http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/720705-REG/Adobe_65081059_Photoshop_Lightroom_3_Software.html...

In Photography » Lightroom 4
February 15, 4:18pm

Hike It. Like It.
Recently uploaded some ranking for a bunch of energy bars. I had always wanted to do this since I have a constant supply of assorted bars ready for me to grab at a moments notice. Any feedback i...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
February 11, 1:59pm

Re: Re: Bail Out :(
"You're just scared of losing to the Micro Burst." Haha... had to think about that one for a minute. I dunno man, the Instaflator is pretty intimidating when it expands to full siz...

January 30, 6:57pm

Re: Bail Out :(
Hey Tony. Everything's alright, thanks. We've been looking at the possibility of relocating to Durango, CO. There's a prospective employment opportunity for my wife which has been...

January 30, 4:33pm

Bail Out :(
Well, it looks like I will not be able to make it. I'm completely bummed out as I had cleared my schedule for this, but something has come up and my wife and I have to leave town on the 18th...

January 30, 3:40pm

Canon EF lenses for NEX
The adapter is now available, and is a joint venture between Conurus and Metabones. http://conurus.com/sony/buy-eos-nex-adapter I don't know how practical this is for anyone looking for...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
January 18, 9:35am

Re: Re: Campsite Activities for the GGG
Adam, hope you can make it. Eric, et all, look forward to chatting. I'm bringing in a few bombers of various winter beers, stout, porter, etc... so who ever would like to can pour you...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Campsite Activities for the GGG
January 17, 1:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am