BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 331 - 340 of 653 | Page: 1 ...25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: full size DSLR on trail
Rick, did you come up with a plan yet? I've carried my 5D a few times. My usual routine involved using a Black Rapid R-Strap, put on after my backpack. Depending on the pack I would use a sm...

In Photography » full size DSLR on trail
May 12, 10:15pm

Meeting At?
Jay, what is the specific trailhead or start point for the hike? Just want to make sure I don't end up in the wrong spot at 5:30 AM. Thanks, Jacob.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
May 09, 1:01pm

May 20
May 20 is good for me as well, still planning to be there.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
April 25, 8:02pm

Re: R2R2R
Mike, your first photo above makes me shudder. To hear Art talk about taking a longer route... it's hard to conceive there is a longer version of this... you guys are beasts! :)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 20, 8:55am

How about BPL
Well, it's a good reason to lobby the good folks behind BPL to upgrade to a modern forum software anyway. Adding photos and what not is pretty simple stuff on vBulletin or Powerboard based foru...

In On the Web » Sites to post trip reports?
April 18, 2:58pm

R2R2R
Great reports, what an amazing and *inspiring* adventure!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 16, 9:00am

Stakes
If you're using the prescribed poles, then that shouldn't be the issue. I like ti hooks too... but I prefer to use Easton 6" stakes on those ridge lines.

In GEAR » GG SpinnTwinn Wind Deflection
April 12, 12:59pm

Re: GG SpinnTwinn Wind Deflection
Hi Randy. I don't use a Spinn Twinn, but I do regularly use a Spinnshelter. It does require a good taut pitch to minimize deflection, but I don't find that true with "light" wi...

In GEAR » GG SpinnTwinn Wind Deflection
April 12, 8:16am

R2R2R
Go Get Em Guys. Here's to an amazing EPIC!!!~!

April 11, 10:29pm

Re: REI Registry
...when you register at a store, the store tracks when people have bought that item off your registery. So on wedding day, you don't end up with 15 Osprey Exos 58 packs (what a tragedy that w...

In GEAR » Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
April 10, 10:19am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am