Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 331 - 340 of 378 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Re: New Tarptent
Unfortunately, I can't come to ALDHA-West this year -- have to go support my wife on a fundraiser run in South Lake Tahoe that weekend--but I'll see what I can do to have one at the gathering to ch...

In GEAR » NEW Tarptent
September 02, 10:36pm

Tarptent Contrail
There is now a BPL Spotlite posted for all you subscribers. The new model is called the Contrail. I have also posted a page here --> http://www.tarptent.com/contrail.html -H ps I'm going ...

In GEAR » NEW Tarptent
September 02, 6:44pm

Re: Patching a silnylon tarptent?
Hi Lawton, Give us a shout if you want some siliconized ripstop scrap (no charge). Might be best to cut little patches from the scrap and glue them (with straight silicone) over the holes. -H

In GEAR » Patching a silnylon tarptent?
August 02, 11:36pm

Re: Tarptent Virga II vs Rainbow vs SMD Lunar Solo E comparison
A couple of corrections re: pricing for the Tarptent models. Virga 2 with sewn-in floor: $205 Rainbow with sewn-in floor: $215 -H

In GEAR » Tarptent Virga II vs SMD Lunar Solo E
June 14, 10:16pm

Re: Seam sealing spinnaker?
Yes, use silicone for seam-sealing. -H

In GEAR » Seam sealing spinnaker?
June 13, 6:58pm

Re: Re: Nice job (but)
>But to be fair, almost all f/s tents with vestibules require that the vestibule flap be pulled out and staked... Yes, true. No other way to get decent vestibule space or at least no other way w...

In GEAR » World first. Double Rainbow pics
June 06, 10:38am

Re: Re: Squall classic
> is the bathtub floor removable? No, the floor is sewn to the netting on 3 sides with a zipper to connect the floor to the door. -H

In GEAR » New Tarptent (not the Rainbow)
May 23, 6:25pm

Re: I know this won't make me very popular
At the risk of stoking a flame, I'm going to weigh in on this because this situation hurts all of us -- customers/users and gear makers. I think the biggest problem here isn't order delay per se b...

In GEAR » Summit Shelters
May 23, 12:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rumour mongers
Ok, Franco, you called my bluff. I confess, there's no Double Rainbow (except the one YOU rumor mongered). Anyway, I've moved well beyond the Double Rainbow now. The new product will be called the ...

In GEAR » TT Rainbow Modification
May 11, 10:30pm

Re: TT Rainbow Modification
The clips and loops should work well because you can clip/unclip that way to get in and out and/or leave the oversheet home if conditions don't warrant using it. We'll be making more use of clip sy...

In GEAR » TT Rainbow Modification
May 11, 11:31am

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm