BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 331 - 340 of 374 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Re: Seam sealing spinnaker?
Yes, use silicone for seam-sealing. -H

In GEAR » Seam sealing spinnaker?
June 13, 6:58pm

Re: Re: Nice job (but)
>But to be fair, almost all f/s tents with vestibules require that the vestibule flap be pulled out and staked... Yes, true. No other way to get decent vestibule space or at least no other way w...

In GEAR » World first. Double Rainbow pics
June 06, 10:38am

Re: Re: Squall classic
> is the bathtub floor removable? No, the floor is sewn to the netting on 3 sides with a zipper to connect the floor to the door. -H

In GEAR » New Tarptent (not the Rainbow)
May 23, 6:25pm

Re: I know this won't make me very popular
At the risk of stoking a flame, I'm going to weigh in on this because this situation hurts all of us -- customers/users and gear makers. I think the biggest problem here isn't order delay per se b...

In GEAR » Summit Shelters
May 23, 12:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rumour mongers
Ok, Franco, you called my bluff. I confess, there's no Double Rainbow (except the one YOU rumor mongered). Anyway, I've moved well beyond the Double Rainbow now. The new product will be called the ...

In GEAR » TT Rainbow Modification
May 11, 10:30pm

Re: TT Rainbow Modification
The clips and loops should work well because you can clip/unclip that way to get in and out and/or leave the oversheet home if conditions don't warrant using it. We'll be making more use of clip sy...

May 11, 11:31am

Re: TT Rainbow Modification
Casey, have you found the Rainbow too drafty in practice? Not sure if you're staking or using trekking poles but staking it will drop the canopy an inch and together with a site with natural windbl...

May 11, 9:25am

Re: Issues with the Rainbow
> It got down to about 37 during the night and there was no breeze whatsoever. I got major condensation inside the tent, enough to get a lot of interior raining. Yep, big time recipe for condens...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Baku
May 06, 4:12pm

Double Rainbow pics
Ok, Franco's brilliance notwithstanding, here are some real Double Rainbow pics http://www.tarptent.com/doublerainbow.html I showed a Double Rainbow pre-production model at the PCT kickoff e...

In GEAR » World first. Double Rainbow pics
May 01, 11:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Rainbow Tent Poles
Hi Chief, I already responded to you in a private message but in case anyone else out there is coming to the PCT kickoff next weekend at Lake Morena, yes, I'll be there with a display. Drop by ...

In GEAR » TT Rainbow in action
April 22, 2:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm