Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 321 - 330 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Lance Marshall
Hi Lance, Do you still have the "spread sheet for computing catenary curves" that you posted in the forum back in December, 2006? If you do, could you please email it to me at khclemen...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: 5 Yards to SUL, Part 3 - Tarp
February 15, 10:25pm

Tyvek Backpack
Thanks Mike... I mean I probably wouldn't be able to do as good a job as Ralph did on his Tyvek pack. I mean that takes experience, which a lot of you have. But, making ultralight gear that'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tyvek Backpack
February 15, 9:41pm

Re:Tyvek Backpack
Jim, Thanks for the encouragement. I started looking at sewing machines and talking to my mom who used to do quite a bit of sewing. She was encouraging as well. Sears has a couple of models for ...

February 15, 4:01pm

Tyvek Backpack
Did you use nylon thread? And, if you did, was there a particular guage or thickness? I'm also curious about the needle and the tape. Thanks, Kendall PS I've never made ANY gear b...

February 14, 8:28pm

Re: Montrail Hardrocks $30
Hey Doug, Thanks for the code. $30.96 total including shipping. Great deal!

In Gear Deals » Montrail Hardrocks $30
February 14, 12:07pm

Tyvek Backpack
Awsome pack, Ralph!!! It's just simply, awesome!! How long did it take you? What would you say was your total, estimated monetary investment?

February 13, 11:41pm

So you think that was dumb?
Ali, I don't think you're dumb. You've just got your own band playin'. I never, ever take precautions in lightning. I know it's dumb, but it's kind of a rush.

In GEAR » So you think that was dumb?
February 13, 3:57pm

Re: Re: Navy Lingo
Carol, Wow! I haven't heard "COSL" or "NOPF" in 23 years! I was stationed at NavFac Centerville Beach in northern California as an OT from '82-'85. I periodically...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Testimony: Mother Nature Insisted I Go Light
February 13, 2:56pm

Re: FS ID tarp and Marmot tent
Joshua, Thanks for responding. I think I'll pass this time. Kendall

In Gear Swap » FS ID tarp and Marmot tent
February 12, 11:07pm

Re: Lightweight Testimony: Mother Nature Insisted I Go Light
Carol, What a great read! Your story is VERY inspiring to me! I was worried that I was starting too late in life (47 years old) and with too little experience. In fact, the only camping experien...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Testimony: Mother Nature Insisted I Go Light
February 12, 1:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.