BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 321 - 330 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

MYOG
With all those wishes it nearly sounds like you should make it yourself =) I think there are a few MYOG articles available here how to make a poncho, that would be a good first stop. If that...

In GEAR » What's the perfect poncho tarp?
September 03, 10:44pm

Re: Re: Bushbuddy: Coping with Soot
Welcome to the BushBuddy Appreciation Society, Tim! I carry a small (7 g) sponge with me, and clean the pot after every use from both the inside (I eat from the pot) and the outside. The pot goe...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy: Coping with Soot
September 02, 10:13am

Re: Re: Re: Fjällräven
@Thomas: I was looking at the Lundhags Traverse pants, and they seem very nice, also won some awards. I'm probably getting the Atlas rain jacket and pants some time soon, and am curious how the...

In GEAR » Hiking pants
September 02, 9:57am

Fjällräven
I hike in Fjällräven Greenland trouser summer as winter. Very durable material, that G-1000, keeps Mosquitos and other insects out, is waterproof and if the get soaked they dry extremely fast. Wi...

In GEAR » Hiking pants
September 02, 12:41am

MYOG?
If you don't mind MYOG, get the Koruoma Pant pattern from Shelby and all need materials. Should not cost you more than 50€ + shipping and you can be sure they will fit you perfectly.

In GEAR » Tall and skinny winter pants?
September 02, 12:37am

Suunto
The Suunto Vector is a popular watch here in Scandinavia, at 55 g a lightweight and it has a Barometer, altimeter, a watch and a few other things; its also not to expensive (on offers around 150€...

In GEAR » Which Watch?
September 02, 12:33am

NeoAir + GoLite 20° pics
Thought to post some pics of my small NeoAir and the GoLite Ultra 20° quilt. Its a toasty sleeping system, and very light. I use a Rab Microlite Vest as pillow. From the back, no problem...

In GEAR » neo air and quilt?
September 02, 12:30am

Re: BB ultra
I had to pay custom tax here in Finland, about 16€ iirc. Re: Durability, so I have no concerns that the Ultra is not durable. I used it the complete spring and autumn, and it shows no signs o...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy durability and customs
August 25, 3:09am

Re: Z-Lite Pad as Frame
I nearly bought one today, but as I saw that I can save over 10€ by ordering it online I decided to not buy in the store. I want to use the Z-lie so badly, I hope Ultralight Outdoor Gear will be ...

In GEAR » Z-Lite Pad as Frame
August 19, 1:11pm

Re: Z-Lite
David, are you going to try it with your Ohm? I would be interested in your experiences (or any other Ohm owners who use a Z-lite) with it, as I am on the brink of ordering the Z-lite.

In GEAR » Z-Lite Pad as Frame
August 19, 12:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.