Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 321 - 330 of 348 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Tape
Man! That 9485 is expencive even without shipping! Franco: Elmers? Really? Will that create a durable enough bond? I have the Tarptent Sublite and patched a tear with the glue Henry supplied ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tape Questions
September 14, 1:29pm

Tape Questions
I've just ordered a sheet of tyvek to make my bivy prototypes in preparation to make a sil/momentum or cuben/momentum bivy. So now I need to decide on which tape to buy. I'm settled on...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tape Questions
September 02, 1:47pm

Pm
That would be awesome! I would love to actually crawl in one and try it on! It said you haven't entered an address for pms but if you want you can email me at like.sisyphus at gmail.com

In GEAR » My new modded Hexamid Twin
August 20, 8:52pm

Kite spars
Look on kite buildng websites at kite spars, read the material descriptions and you can find out which ones will bend and how much. They are extremely light and cheap except shipping is expensive.

In Make Your Own Gear » light "hoop" for bag cover/bivy?
August 16, 1:08pm

Sewing machine advice?
I am totally new to sewing and am in the market for a sewing machine. So I did a little research and found this: http://www.amazon.com/Brother-XR-65T-Sewing-Machine-Quilting/dp/B0007WIE2M/ref=sr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine advice?
July 29, 10:37pm

Hybrid!
Wow, I can't wait to see some of this stuff in action. Now i'll be lusting over this pack until I can afford one :)

In Gear Deals » New line of Gear HMG
July 13, 4:21pm

Whoa!
You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see more of this stuff and more from you! I've got to ask, what is this nylon cuben hybrid??? You might have just made my next pack.

In Gear Deals » New line of Gear HMG
July 12, 11:57pm

Landau
Do you know anything about the foam from A1? Is it the same as the GG stuff? At 4.48 a yard it's half the price of GG's

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Nightlight Full Size
July 08, 9:24pm

Sleeping bivy
It seems like the go to materials for making an ultralight bivy are momentum or pertex top and silnylon or cuben... The go to material for sleeping bags is also momentum or pertex... And the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sleeping bivy
June 29, 7:26am

Double bivy
Yeah I thought about that double bivy but I think it might get uncomfortable, just like a double bag. I sleep warm and she sleeps really cold and then personal space and tossing and turning. I ...

In GEAR » My new modded Hexamid Twin
June 28, 3:25pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.