BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 321 - 330 of 344 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Sewing machine advice?
I am totally new to sewing and am in the market for a sewing machine. So I did a little research and found this: http://www.amazon.com/Brother-XR-65T-Sewing-Machine-Quilting/dp/B0007WIE2M/ref=sr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine advice?
July 29, 10:37pm

Hybrid!
Wow, I can't wait to see some of this stuff in action. Now i'll be lusting over this pack until I can afford one :)

In Gear Deals » New line of Gear HMG
July 13, 4:21pm

Whoa!
You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see more of this stuff and more from you! I've got to ask, what is this nylon cuben hybrid??? You might have just made my next pack.

In Gear Deals » New line of Gear HMG
July 12, 11:57pm

Landau
Do you know anything about the foam from A1? Is it the same as the GG stuff? At 4.48 a yard it's half the price of GG's

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Nightlight Full Size
July 08, 9:24pm

Sleeping bivy
It seems like the go to materials for making an ultralight bivy are momentum or pertex top and silnylon or cuben... The go to material for sleeping bags is also momentum or pertex... And the ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sleeping bivy
June 29, 7:26am

Double bivy
Yeah I thought about that double bivy but I think it might get uncomfortable, just like a double bag. I sleep warm and she sleeps really cold and then personal space and tossing and turning. I ...

In GEAR » My new modded Hexamid Twin
June 28, 3:25pm

new pack
Check out Gossamer Gears packs, sounds like exactly what your looking for. They have 4 different packs, 3 of which might be exactly what you're looking for. Big mesh outside pockets, rem...

In GEAR » New pack suggestions needed
June 28, 1:55pm

bivy combo
I am planning on buying the Hex twin for upcoming CT and PCT thru-hikes but im not sure if i want the net floor or not. I live in Georgia and bugs are a a pretty big concern. I've never use...

June 28, 12:42pm

Lightheart cuben shelter
Priced at $500+ ouch On another note has anyone thought of a removable netting floor? I haven't asked Joe directly about this but I think that would make the Hexamid the most versatile ...

June 28, 10:47am

Micro/nano puff
Is it a Patagonia micro puff or nano puff?

In Gear Swap » ULA Relay, MB wind pants, Torsolite, Smartwool, Nano Puff, Nunatak Sub Alpinist, BB, 1100.
June 21, 4:50am

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.