Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 321 - 330 of 461 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...47

Forum » Thread

extra features on double rainbow
So I recently get a double rainbow from gear swap off this site, and was able to use it on a weekend trip into the Ventana Wilderness a few weeks ago. I loved it, but was a little curious about so...

In GEAR » extra features on double rainbow
November 23, 12:51am

WTB therm-a-rest trekker chair kit
Anyone got a therm-a-rest trekker chair kit that they are willing to part with?

In Gear Swap » WTB therm-a-rest trekker chair kit
November 21, 11:37pm

Thanks!
Thanks everyone for the great answers!

In GEAR » windshirt?
November 21, 10:41pm

windshirt?
hey all...Just a quick question.....I have a feeling its a stupid question...but im asking anyway I see people mention wind shirts in the clothing systems a lot...what exactly is that? Is it si...

In GEAR » windshirt?
November 21, 3:34pm

snow
They are expecting 4 feet of snow to be dumped in the sierras this friday-sunday, with snow levels dropping down to 2500ft. Just an FYI

In Gear Lists » Sierra's backpacking list
November 18, 6:06pm

2 people in a tent
I do a lot of long trips with my friend and him and I always share a tent. I actually just got a double rainbow and him and I share it and we have plenty of room. I am 5'7'' and he is ...

In GEAR » Sharing 2-Person Tent Long Distance Hike
November 16, 8:23pm

thanks!
Those videos were great! Thanks everyone!

In GEAR » How do you wrap your rope or cord?
November 15, 12:03pm

How do you wrap your rope or cord?
Hey all Wanted to see peoples different techniques for wrapping up your rope or cord? I have been trying different ways, and cant seem to find one that works. I feel like it always gets tangled ...

In GEAR » How do you wrap your rope or cord?
November 14, 9:49pm

update
SO....Just got back from Big Sur and this is the first time I didnt get poison oak. We were extremely careful, washed our clothes in tecnu, bathed in tecnu and cleaned wiped all our gear with alco...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poison oak
November 14, 9:45pm

poison oak
SO I always wear long clothes, and tuck everything in to minimize skin exposure. At the end of the day I wash up REALLY well with stuff called Tecnu which is supposed to break down the oils and ge...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poison oak
November 10, 12:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.