BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 321 - 330 of 385 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Forum » Thread

Alaska
Thanks for the great tips! I am definitely want to get into the alpine area more than the coastal. I am excited to hear the salmon are running, I love to fish! I am used to pullin 10-12in trout o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » ideas for an Alaska trip?
August 29, 11:33pm

alaska
I wish I could start from another spot....but I am kinda stuck flying into Juneau.

August 29, 10:54pm

ideas for an Alaska trip?
Hey all! I am pretty excited because I am gonna have the chance to do a week or so backpacking trip in Alaska next summer. However, I have no idea where to even start to figure out a good place t...

August 29, 10:23pm

thanks
Much thanks!!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » advice on fastest driving route
July 15, 9:09pm

advice on fastest driving route
Hey all! I am about to head up to Yosemite tonight for a quick trip...just waiting for my friend to get off work. Since its gonna be a late drive, I wana make sure to take the quickest route. I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » advice on fastest driving route
July 15, 8:10pm

photos
Man those photos looks KIllER!! I am excited! I hope them trout r still hungry!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Nevada backpacking next weekend
July 13, 6:51pm

getting to humphry basin
Ya I have been looking over the map and I think the drive to get to the Humphry Basin is just too far. I re-changed my mind and think I am gonna head into 10 lakes out of Tuolumne. I am gonna hea...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Nevada backpacking next weekend
July 13, 10:02am

Humphry Basin
Tom...that area looks killer! How exactly do you get to the trail head? If I am coming from the bay area...would I have to go through Yosemite and then all the way back down south to reach it?

July 12, 7:40pm

trip
I dont think I am gonna do 10 lakes. I am taking someone with me and I dont think they will be up to make the 10 lakes loop in 3 days. I am leaning towards Dinkey Lakes. But I am just worried tha...

July 12, 6:38pm

narrowed it down.
So I got my options narrowed down to either somewhere in the desolation wilderness, 10 lakes out of Yosemite, Dinkey Lakes or maybe somewhere in the Trinity Alps. Any thoughts or recommended trips...

July 12, 4:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.