Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 321 - 330 of 471 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...48

Forum » Thread

California
I have been searching California for years for the best spots for backpacking, and and have tried most of them at one point or a time. And I think most here would agree that you cant beat the high...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 3 Years Worth of Trips
December 01, 1:16am

gaiters
Did some research but couldnt find much about them. But I think they would be a good fit for what I am looking for. Will they fit over regular hiking boots?

In Gear Swap » FS Chouinard gaiters
November 29, 11:49pm

bottom?
I am curious about the bottoms of these? Gators ive seen before have a strap that goes underneath the boot. Do these have more of a soul to them? I am looking for a good pair of gators for my tri...

In Gear Swap » FS Chouinard gaiters
November 29, 3:38pm

THanks
Sara Thats just the information I was looking for. Sounds like they arent quite the shoe for me.

In GEAR » Yukon Charlie's snowshoes 8x25
November 26, 11:37am

snowshoes
From what I have read these shoes are meant for trail use and packed snow. I plan on using them for some simple snow camping trips, so I would assume it would mostly by tail packed now with maybe ...

November 25, 12:26pm

anyone?
Anyone out there got any feedback?

November 24, 10:27pm

Yukon Charlie's snowshoes 8x25
Hey all I am thinking of buying these snowshoes off the gear swap. Was wondering if any of you have them or have used them before? I am just getting into winter backpacking and snowshoeing...I...

November 24, 2:25pm

snowshoes
PM sent about snowshoes

In Gear Swap » SMD Wild Oasis, Micropuff, Mica, GG Thinlight, Snowshoes, more...
November 24, 1:25pm

bathtub floor
Franco I had the corners for the floor attached to the stakes like you said and it still sag considerably. In the middle of the splash it was almost sagging all the way level with the floor of the...

In GEAR » extra features on double rainbow
November 23, 7:22am

flap and clip up floor
Travis Now that you mention it...that makes total sense for that extra flap! haha The reason I was concerned about the floor clipping up was if it was in heavy rain, I feel like it wouldnt be v...

In GEAR » extra features on double rainbow
November 23, 1:22am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.