BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 321 - 330 of 430 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Forum » Thread

water reservoir for gravity filter
I am setting up my own gravity filter system, and am looking for 3L water reservoir. I looked through the platypus website and only saw a 2L....do they make a 3L? If not are there any others you ...

In GEAR » water reservoir for gravity filter
October 21, 1:19am

WTB double rainbow tarptent
Looking to buy a double rainbow tarptent...by chance is anyone looking to sell one? Thanks Dan

In Gear Swap » WTB double rainbow tarptent
October 20, 11:36pm

knife
I carry a knife with me...but not with the intention for emergencies....the main reason I use it for it cleaning fish. But I also use it for cutting cheese or salami, cutting cord and moleskin...a...

In GEAR » Has your knife ever helped you out of a dire situation?
October 20, 11:30pm

PM
PM sent to both of ya

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking and Kayaking Juneau Alaska
October 20, 10:47pm

Aquamira Frontier Pro Water filter chemcial treatment
Hey everyone SO I am getting an aquamira frontier pro filter to make my own gravity filter set up. I know that the pore size is pretty big so it is recommended to supplement the filter system wit...

In GEAR » Aquamira Frontier Pro Water filter chemcial treatment
October 18, 1:25am

PM sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Aquamira Frontier Pro, new
October 18, 1:15am

Juneau
So ive only got 9 days in Juneau. I plan on doing a 3-4 day backpacking trip up towards Windfall Lake and the Herbert River area. Then hike out...resupply with food and rent kayaks to go out Admi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking and Kayaking Juneau Alaska
October 16, 10:07pm

Backpacking and Kayaking Juneau Alaska
Hey everyone I posted a thread a few months ago about a trip to Juneau I am planning for this coming August. Since then I have gotten so more information and have a better idea of what I want to ...

October 16, 1:13pm

gotch ya!
Ok...I thought you had the foil start at the burner...makes much more sense if it is just standing on the ground. Thanks for the advice!

In GEAR » MSR pocket rocket windscreen
October 16, 12:21am

foil for a windscreen
Ive tried using heavy duty foil before, but I can never seem to get it to fit properly around the stove stop/ pot, and it always seems to slip or fall off. Any particular technique you use to get i...

In GEAR » MSR pocket rocket windscreen
October 16, 12:14am

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.