BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 321 - 330 of 598 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...60

Forum » Thread

Fuzz and dirty girls
add short shorts...ready for town...

In Philosophy & Technique » How you look when you go backpacking...
March 08, 5:45pm

size S and M Patagonia Merino1 & 2, Montbell Rain Trekker jacket still available
still have a couple of these items available...

In Gear Swap » Kookabay pad, Montbell Rain Trekker, merino baselayers, etc
March 08, 4:43pm

custom sized aluminum stays FS for MYOG
Cleaning out the garage and want to get rid of some extra tubing I have for stays. 6061 aluminum, .25" OD .18" ID. For reference the pictured stay is 22x11 and weighs 2.1oz. Stays are ...

In Gear Deals » custom sized aluminum stays FS for MYOG
March 08, 11:01am

Re: How To Refresh DWR On Patagonia Houdini
IIRC, Patagonia's DWR uses the Epic process, which lasts much longer than most DWRs because it's not just a surface finish.

In GEAR » How To Refresh DWR On Patagonia Houdini
March 07, 10:22am

FA guide pants question
Eric are those pants similar in weight to the Paty Rock Guides (I think I've seen you mention that you've had the RGs)? I like the weight of the rock guides but want something that aren...

In GEAR » No new gear in 2012........but........
March 05, 5:52pm

Re: Re: Dirty Girl Gaiter Glue Question?
The velcro that comes with them comes off pretty easy IME. I cut a nice sized piece of new velcro and use seam grip. Use some rubber bands to hold it on nice and tight while it dries.

In GEAR » Dirty Girl Gaiter Glue Question?
March 04, 7:58am

new montbell versalite pants
advertised at 3.6 oz, $109. I suppose they'll be selling lots of those. Might be worth checking out unless you're really set on the Reeds.

In Gear Swap » WTB - GoLite Reeds Large
March 03, 8:01am

Re: Well above treeline
ahh film...beautiful shots. I love the first one. The tent looks so out of place (in a really cool way).

In Photo Gallery » Above Treeline
March 03, 12:10am

Re: Void
I've been thinking about the same thing recently. I've considered making some for sale as I've made a few mummy bags recently with a design I'm pretty happy with. I've got som...

In GEAR » Synthetic Quilts and Sleeping Bags
March 02, 11:40pm

Re: Re: Layer to bring 30 degree bag to 20?
Agreed; Id probably replace the down vest and R1 with a hooded puffy jacket. You could be different but I find the R1 way too hot to hike in unless it's very cold.

In GEAR » Layer to bring 30 degree bag to 20?
March 02, 6:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.