BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 321 - 330 of 456 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...46

Forum » Thread

Re: Nick and Dan
@Nick: I was born in LA, actually, and there are times I miss it of course. One day I do plan on doing the entire PCT. Around 140g for your stove is excellent. I was about to remark that I had y...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Ditching the stove and my new SUL gear list
February 09, 3:31pm

Re: everyone
@Bobby: I have heard good things about light grills like the Zia, but for me, anything that can be grilled can also be cooked on a stick or in a tin foil pouch. @Kevin: I agree about a hot cup o...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Ditching the stove and my new SUL gear list
February 09, 3:34am

Ditching the stove and my new SUL gear list
After finally setting my mind on getting a Zpacks Zero in Hybrid fabric (just need to save up some dough, but hopefully by next month I will have it) to complete my 2 season (May to September) SUL ...

February 08, 2:10pm

split on two choices...
Thanks for more helpful alternatives and advice! I was pretty set on the Newt, but now I am split between that and the Zpacks Zero in Hybrid fabric. I didn't know that you could get the Z...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Sub 10oz/280g backpack recommendations
February 07, 12:04pm

Re: Pack would be...
Hot dam, that's why I asked. I will have to go and check it out, had no idea that pack existed, in spite of owning a MLD Exodus (though I bought it used pretty recently). Can't keep tabs ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Sub 10oz/280g backpack recommendations
February 06, 12:01am

Sub 10oz/280g backpack recommendations
Perhaps I am asking too much here, but I am looking for a 2 season (late spring to early fall) backpack for my SUL adventures that is: 1. Under 10oz/280g 2. Under 100 USD 3. Can handle off-...

February 05, 11:01pm

hobo fishing
Depends on the trip, but the past year or so the set I take most is my hobo fishing kit. It comes in at 80g, and includes: ziplock bag stringer 5kg strength fishing line small tin box for as...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » fishin' gear?
February 05, 1:41am

Going for it
I wish you all well on your paths towards happiness. My path towards a happier life ended up here, living in Sweden. It was not an accident. I am currently going to grad school for free, as ...

In Philosophy & Technique » An ultralight life?
February 01, 3:44pm

double post

In GEAR » New NeoAir Xlite and NeoAir Xtherm
February 01, 3:03am

Yes! Finally got mine!
I came home yesterday happy to find a package waiting for me with my reg. Neoair Xlite. On my scale with stuff sack (which I plan on using) it's 375g (13.23oz). I blew it up and laid on it ...

In GEAR » New NeoAir Xlite and NeoAir Xtherm
February 01, 3:03am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.