BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 321 - 330 of 448 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...45

Forum » Thread

double post

In GEAR » New NeoAir Xlite and NeoAir Xtherm
February 01, 3:03am

Yes! Finally got mine!
I came home yesterday happy to find a package waiting for me with my reg. Neoair Xlite. On my scale with stuff sack (which I plan on using) it's 375g (13.23oz). I blew it up and laid on it ...

February 01, 3:03am

Who's actually got it/used it?
I have been excitedly awaiting this seemingly amazing piece of gear. Google searches yield little results, and hardly any reviews. Until I finally have it and go out and use it...who's got ...

January 30, 3:39pm

thought so...
Thanks for the tips/humor. I especially liked the idea of free range spiders :D I figured that the three options were pretty much the same if all things equal and safe. Just wanted to make sur...

In GEAR » Down bag stoarge: hanging vs. lay flat vs. cotton bag, which is best?
January 27, 6:52am

Bag ratings
To those of you that contributed, what is your "official" comfort rating on your bags, btw? I left mine out as well, it claims on the maker's website that it is comfort rated to 13C ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What is your SUL sleep system?
January 25, 3:58pm

Down bag stoarge: hanging vs. lay flat vs. cotton bag, which is best?
So these seem to be the three suggested methods to store down sleeping bags. Which is best and why? I currently have a closet devoted to all my gear, and in there I have the four sleeping bags ...

In GEAR » Down bag stoarge: hanging vs. lay flat vs. cotton bag, which is best?
January 25, 3:40pm

My set ups
My main SUL 2 season set up: Space blanket ground cover: 50g Trimmed 3/4 foam pad: 225g Häglofs Lim 50 syth bag: 460g MYOG pillow: 50g Total: 785g (about 27.7oz) The above I am able to s...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What is your SUL sleep system?
January 25, 6:18am

Re: Stretching a 3 season quilt into winter camping
"Specifically, I am interested in your experience using warm layers for winter camping. What works for you." I love winter camping, but being a humble grad student, can't spring th...

In GEAR » Stretching a 3 season quilt into winter camping
January 17, 1:59am

RE: strange
I am not sure if this counts or not as "backcountry" but here goes. I was in Nicaragua for a month, living on an the island Ometepe in a village of a few hundred locals at a plantation...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What is the strangest thing you ever saw in the backcountry?
January 16, 1:08am

Re: Not a wish list
"Sorry, but i'm not believing that folk always have a 'classic' near to hand." English literature Master's student with a focus on modernism and intentions of going on ...

In Chaff » Forecast your sex life for the year ahead.
January 13, 3:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.