BPL Community Profile

KEN LARSON (KENLARSON) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Michigan
About Me Mounteering, climbing and backpacking and outdoor endeavors I have been engaged with since age eleven all over North America and Canada. Retired educator, researcher and outdoor facilitator. Currently dealing with Multiple Myeloma Cancer and still backpacking with the grandchildren on a "lighter note".
CityGrand Haven
StateMI
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by KEN LARSON

Showing 321 - 330 of 582 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...59

Forum » Thread

****FS THERM-A-REST ULTRALITE ¾ PAD****
Will sell BOTH for $60.00 OR SINGLY for $35.00 shipped FREE in CONUS OR BOTH for $50 and you pay for the shipping. PayPal Personal(gift) Payment OR USPS Money Order For further informa...

In Gear Swap » ****THERM-A-REST ULTRALITE ¾ PAD****
March 13, 12:49pm

****FS THERM-A-REST ULTRALITE ¾ PAD****
TWO Therm-A-Rest Ultralite ¾ PAD, “Old Edition” (Top Surface Color: BLUE), Perfect condition with NO leaks or defects. FEATURES: Dimensions inflated: W 20" x L 47" X H 1" ...

In Gear Swap » ****THERM-A-REST ULTRALITE ¾ PAD****
March 11, 1:23pm

*** SOLD FS MONT-BELL UL DOWN PARKA ***
>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In Gear Swap » ***FS MONT-BELL UL DOWN PARKA ***
March 07, 3:51pm

"***SOLD PRIMUS HIMALAYA MULTIFUEL STOVE***"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In Gear Swap » ***PRIMUS HIMALAYA MULTIFUEL STOVE***
March 07, 3:50pm

***FS MONT-BELL UL DOWN PARKA ***
NEVER HAS BEEN USED …... When I was going to use the down parka here in Michigan with my wife, the trip was canceled because of a stem cell replacement for my multiple myeloma cancer. It has been...

In Gear Swap » ***FS MONT-BELL UL DOWN PARKA ***
March 07, 12:54pm

***DAY#3 OF 4***
>>>>>>>>>>PRIMUS HIMALAYA MULTIFUEL STOVE<<<<<<<< >>>>>> $85 shipped FREE in CONUS<<<<<< If you think...

March 07, 4:23am

***DAY 2 of 4***
>>>>PRIMUS HIMALAYA MULTIFUEL STOVE<<< If you think that price is too high, and would like to make me a COUNTER OFFER please do as I would like to provide a new home for thi...

March 06, 6:04am

***PRIMUS HIMALAYA MULTIFUEL STOVE***
>>>>>>THIS IS A 4 DAY OFFERING<<<<<< Reliable stove for extreme environments. Himalaya MultiFuel is a “first generation” stove of its class. It is a sturd...

March 05, 7:03am

***FS MT. HARDWEAR ETHERAL FTX HARD SHELL***
After looking at the most recent copy of the BP Magazine I have changed the posting to the present terminology of HARD SHELL rather than PARKA. This is a great deal for anyone looking at HARD SHELL...

In Gear Swap » ***FS MT. HARDWEAR ETHERAL FTX ICE PARKA***
March 03, 7:44am

"***FS MT. HARDWEAR ETHERAL FTX ICE PARKA***

In Gear Swap » ***FS MT. HARDWEAR ETHERAL FTX ICE PARKA***
March 01, 3:59pm

All Reader Reviews by KEN LARSON

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

123Mountain OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
>>>>>>>>BEWARE<<<<<<<< Read the BB Business Review BELOW before you decide to purchase ITEMS from this company. BB Business Review

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 22, 7:19am

SOTO PRODUCTS STOVES & POCKET TORCH
Would highly recommend ANY of SOTO's products as they RATE 5 in my estimation. I have purchased and have used many of SOTO's products (STOVES: iso & white gas and POCKET TORCHES: butan...

In Stoves - Canister
May 24, 10:57am

Sawyer In-Line Filter
SP-125 PURIFIER (NOW - SP-35 PURIFIER)

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 08, 2:15pm

MSR Mountain Safety Research HyperFlow microfilter
I purchased one of the very first MSR Hyperflow filters from REI (April08) and experienced many of the filter issues that have been mentioned (reduced output, hard pumping, backflushing difficulties a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
February 25, 10:24am

Alpkit CarbonLite
CarbonLite hiking/trekking pole review: • I have been using “h...

In Trekking Poles
June 30, 9:06am

PossumDown Gloves (BPL Gear Shop)
I was interested in the level of warmth provided by an overmitt and wool liner combination and did some cold weather testing of hand gear for the last three days, since the temperatures in Michigan we...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
November 30, 1:57pm