Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

KEN LARSON (KENLARSON) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Michigan
About Me Mounteering, climbing and backpacking and outdoor endeavors I have been engaged with since age eleven all over North America and Canada. Retired educator, researcher and outdoor facilitator. Currently dealing with Multiple Myeloma Cancer and still backpacking with the grandchildren on a "lighter note".
CityGrand Haven
StateMI
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by KEN LARSON

Showing 321 - 330 of 608 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...61

Forum » Thread

SAWYER FEEDBACK
May I suggest you contact John Smith of SAWYER and run your issues past him as he is the "man in the know" concerning the water filter/purifier products. johntsmith@sawyerproducts.com;...

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
August 01, 6:22am

Good Running Store
Check this out: http://www.runningwarehouse.com

In Chaff » good running store in SoCal
July 15, 6:19am

MILLER BEAR CAN
MILLER BEER CAN - 500ml Container - 0.92oz Great container for water or " fuel storage". Cap is a sure seal and I have tested it in various environment conditions and attitudes...

In GEAR » Coors Light 16oz/pint aluminum bottle.
July 08, 6:40pm

SAWYER CONTACT PERSON
This is the person you want to contact for any question dealing with their products: johntsmith@sawyerproducts.com

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Storage
July 08, 6:29pm

Inov-8 Roclite 309's
I was informed by the Invo 8 staff that the 309 and other shoes that had SHOC-ZONE™ 4 were being disconinued. SHOC-ZONE™ definition: Midsole system that measures the amount of underfoot pr...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Roclite 309's
June 27, 2:58pm

GORP COOKIES
Jerry....Your cookie recipe is SUPER. Made a recipe to send to Grand Rapids Veterans Home as I do this monthly with a few friends of mine. I would bet they will be a big hit. Making a second recipe...

In Philosophy & Technique » GORP
June 27, 12:07pm

Ultralite Weight Sleeping Bag
Have you checked out ZPacks™ 40, 30, 20 and 10 Degree 900 Fill Power Down Sleeping Bags?? 30 Degrees (-1* C) - Medium Length, Regular Width - 14.4 ounces (408 grams) $325 http://www.zpacks...

In GEAR » Ultralite Weight Sleeping Bag
June 27, 6:53am

Wind Shirt/Jacket REVIEW
Have you looked at this review? http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/montbell_tachyon_anorak_dynamo_wind_pants.html

In GEAR » Wind Shirt/Jacket
June 27, 6:46am

Clif Bar Panforte
This recipe makes how many bars and what size?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Clif Bar Panforte Review
June 17, 1:19pm

Feathered Friends Vireo 16 oz., 900-fill down half bag*
"You can have the bag for $175, including shipping." Go For It: 1st in line>>>>>Sebastien Kronisch 2nd in line>>>>>>Luis Velasco 3rd>>>&g...

In Gear Swap » FS: *Feathered Friends Vireo 16 oz., 900-fill down half bag*
June 11, 4:11pm

All Reader Reviews by KEN LARSON

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

123Mountain OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
>>>>>>>>BEWARE<<<<<<<< Read the BB Business Review BELOW before you decide to purchase ITEMS from this company. BB Business Review

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 22, 7:19am

SOTO PRODUCTS STOVES & POCKET TORCH
Would highly recommend ANY of SOTO's products as they RATE 5 in my estimation. I have purchased and have used many of SOTO's products (STOVES: iso & white gas and POCKET TORCHES: butan...

In Stoves - Canister
May 24, 10:57am

Sawyer In-Line Filter
SP-125 PURIFIER (NOW - SP-35 PURIFIER)

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 08, 2:15pm

MSR Mountain Safety Research HyperFlow microfilter
I purchased one of the very first MSR Hyperflow filters from REI (April08) and experienced many of the filter issues that have been mentioned (reduced output, hard pumping, backflushing difficulties a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
February 25, 10:24am

Alpkit CarbonLite
CarbonLite hiking/trekking pole review: • I have been using “h...

In Trekking Poles
June 30, 9:06am

PossumDown Gloves (BPL Gear Shop)
I was interested in the level of warmth provided by an overmitt and wool liner combination and did some cold weather testing of hand gear for the last three days, since the temperatures in Michigan we...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
November 30, 1:57pm