BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 321 - 330 of 625 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...63

Forum » Thread

Bushbuddy vs solostove
Solo Stove has an advertisement on Facebook that states: "New Bushbuddy Stove" ... which then links to their site of course. Dirty stuff.

In GEAR » Bushbuddy vs solostove
March 27, 3:01pm

Re: Flex Port!!!
That's nifty, Robert. The Flexport is a cool idea. Somehow I missed this thread entirely until today... I guess that tends to happen when I don't visit the forum daily.

In Gear Deals » Lightest collapsible wood burning stove on the planet - the FireFly Stove
March 23, 9:55am

Hike It. Like It.
Thanks guys, appreciate your visiting. I had hoped to post much more, but we have had to sideline it a bit for reasons to do with the family, and travelling. I'm working to push through the ...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
March 22, 11:13pm

Anyway...
From Ben: [i] But I doubt any professed atheist true to definition would look at Nature -- and feel spiritual or religious -- and associate that with a church. That makes no sense. So by defin...

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 22, 11:01pm

re: to snap pics or not to snap pics
Tyler (H), I just read your post; good post. In a sense I also attempted to tackle this issue in a couple of posts that I didn't write but asked others to. One of them was Tony Wong, the oth...

In Philosophy & Technique » To snap pics, or not to snap pics...
March 22, 10:27pm

Re: nature=church?
" I think someone who just flat out doesn't believe in any 'higher power' -- an atheist -- would not be asking or even thinking about whether "nature=church". So, IMO, th...

In Philosophy & Technique » nature=church?
March 20, 11:13am

2012 Photo Contest Winners
Excellent efforts by all. I tend to agree with Eugene a bit. Not to take anything away from the others, but for me the winning photo was Sieto's. Great mood and atmosphere. I didn't...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2012 Photo Contest Winners!
March 11, 3:52pm

5/13
Sounds awesome Jay. Count me in.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
March 11, 10:45am

Re: stacking wood in a bushbuddy
I like to build a tipi, others like to build a log cabin (biggest pieces on the bottom). Both ways work fine. Once the fire is going you're feeding pieces in from the top so it doesn't make...

In GEAR » stacking wood in a bushbuddy
March 11, 10:22am

Re: Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
The 5N is very capable but Sony is still behind the curve with their lenses, so unless you are interested in using manual focus legacy lenses, it may not be the best option. It would also be nice t...

In Photography » Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
March 01, 10:38am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am