Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 321 - 330 of 650 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...65

Forum » Thread

Not sure what the pack is...
I do not get a clear understanding of what you are producing from the web site. A few illustrations/pictures would probably help. Additionally, an overview that explains what this is without gett...

In GEAR » Paradox Packs
July 09, 12:10pm

Boots...
I have found that the higher top of a shoe (boot, high top shoe, etc.) provides feed back when my ankle starts to roll much sooner and more intensely. I can feel my ankle starting to roll and corr...

In GEAR » Bootmaking theory
July 08, 1:03pm

Sawyer with a large container
I use one of these: http://survivalstore.com/r5s15lab2.html with a sawyer gravity filter. A hydration hose that fits the sawyer will sit snugly in the spout of that container. It worked very ...

In GEAR » Advice for a large group gravity water filter
July 03, 1:02pm

I guess we will see...
They list fabric as an acceptable application and demonstrate it. Whether it will be durable enough to be a good DWR is still in question. A few of us (I'm waiting for my order to arrive) are...

In GEAR » Rust-O-Leum NeverWet
June 24, 5:14pm

Re: Re: I've ordered it
I will do that (weight it before and after).

In GEAR » Has anyone tried Ceracoat?? (NeverWet alternative)
June 21, 1:22pm

I've ordered it
I plan to use it around the house first, but I am going to coat a scrap piece of nylon and test how well it works as a DWR.

In GEAR » Has anyone tried Ceracoat?? (NeverWet alternative)
June 21, 11:46am

I ordered some
I plan to use it around the house first, but I will treat a scrap of nylon (the stuff ray jardin uses for quilts) and see how it performs as a DWR.

June 20, 9:39am

Available at Home Depot
It is available now at Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/204216476?productId=204216476&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&cm_sp=Homepage-_-6_17-_-Hero1-_-Shop_Rust_Ol...

June 19, 4:12pm

GSI Filter holder
I don't know if anyone else posted this, but I use one of these with a melita paper filter in it. VIA is okay, but it takes two packages to make a cup for me so it gets expensive quick.

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 13, 6:09pm

Everyone is different...
In the vein of everyone is different, my shoulders will start to hurt with a belt-less pack at 5 lbs or so. A book bag with 2 liters of water, snacks and two windbreakers had my shoulders hurting ...

In GEAR » Load lifters on the Granite Gear Crown 60 V.C. Ki and other backpacks
May 20, 12:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm