BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 321 - 330 of 566 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ...57

Forum » Thread

USA
We also have public ROW laws that in some cases allow the public access to private land. I was "recently" involved in a law suit to protect just such a right. A new land owner was block...

In Philosophy & Technique » Getting ticketed for stealth camping
May 17, 8:56am

PIG
Packit gormet. I think the web site is www.packitgormet.com

In GEAR » Backpacking food
May 07, 2:06pm

framed pack
I would suggest a framed pack. You should certainly be able to beat 5.5 lbs however. At least it is not as bad as my buddies old denali at 8 lbs!

In GEAR » What would you carry 35-40 lbs with?
May 03, 2:17pm

almost flat
My pad (BA IAC) almost looks flat. I also let the ait out until just before my hip touches when laying on my side. Sometimes I over do it and have to get off the pad and add a few breaths. I do ...

In GEAR » Another new insulated pad: Big Agnes Insulated QCore
April 23, 12:47pm

Ray way quilt
I also made a ray way double quilt. I left out the draft stopper as we sleep in a tent. I got the alpine upgrade and it is too warm. Although we were comfortable at 40 sans clothes. ;)

In GEAR » UL premarital counseling (sleep system for two)
April 09, 5:40pm

Re: RE H2O
But how are you going to light it? Esp. with UL equipment!

In GEAR » Safest Fuel for Alcohol Stove??
April 06, 3:48pm

Re: Canister Refiller -- WARNING
That would be very interesting to know. Anyone on here have that capability?

In GEAR » Canister Refiller -- WARNING
March 29, 6:58pm

First Need Pump
Any idea how well the First Need pump works with the sawyer filter on the intake? I have a first need and a sawyer and was wondering if it would work. Guess I could just try it...

In GEAR » The Sawyer Squeeze just got better
March 24, 1:47pm

thanks for the thread
I have also been considering a different way to carry my pad. Putting it back in the stuff sack just seems like a waste of time and space. After reading these great ideas I am going to try and ro...

In GEAR » How do you pack a blow up mattress?
March 21, 11:28am

I've struggled with this too...
Coming down from half dome I saw various items along the trail that were not trash. They were typically stacked neatly so I figured someone might be coming back for them. However, we were coming ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Trash or treasures?
March 16, 2:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm