Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 4331 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...434

Forum » Thread

10g
$2.75 10g its my climbing knife ... http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442588927&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302696855

In GEAR » Light inexpensive knife
January 07, 6:03pm

shoes
if its that steep you should descent facing inwards with the ice axe (which you should have for steep hills) ready to self-belay/arrest or take them off or ski down on the shoes if its fluffy...

In Make Your Own Gear » Aren't snowshoes all wrong?
January 07, 12:58pm

lookie lookie
looks good mike ... the proof is in the pudding though ... you should be able to conduct boil temps outside ... the water should boil faster with less fuel if it works marketing hint ... if i...

In Make Your Own Gear » titanium heat exchanger help
January 07, 8:40am

yak yak yak
here's my pure wild azz guess konrad you'll survive, im pretty sure, whether youre comfortable or not is a totally different story you've got ~25 oz of down ... a marmot pinnacle ...

In GEAR » Need Help with my Winter Sleep Setup for NorthEast Overnighters/ Trying to build a 0 degree setup using camp clothes and a 3-season quilt
January 07, 7:40am

live
live your dream ... youll never know if you can or not until you try 6 months in a snow cave? ... not even polar bears spend that long in one go inside ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Initiative...12,500 miles, one year, will he do it?
January 07, 6:10am

bags
and they are all en-rated so you know what kind of insulation youll get ;) their 3D actually got me wondering if its feasible to make a jacket with a thin 40g/m layer of primaloft one and 800+ f...

In GEAR » Sea To Summit - new UL sleeping bags
January 07, 5:10am

Vest
Chris .. I also use my eb downlight vest under my atom lt at times fir cold active situations just wear yr photon and when stopped layer yr vest under it works fine

In GEAR » Thermal Pro High Loft / Primaloft / Down - What to use when?
January 06, 2:09pm

Feature creep
Dale My point is that theres no reason why there cant be packs which are durable, fairly comfy an lightweight i suspect most of the weight gains are from feature that quite a few people dont...

In Editor's Roundtable » GoLite Peak Backpack Review
January 06, 2:01pm

thats why you must be a member of this great site john ;)

In Editor's Roundtable » GoLite Peak Backpack Review
January 06, 12:10pm

call
andy ... IMO its actually better to call in than to leave things hanging ... its very likely that SAR will start a search anyways ... calling in can save them time ... at worst call in to say yr...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » a few more rescues
January 06, 11:53am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm