BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 3885 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...389

Forum » Thread

conditions
what temps, how many days will you be out, will you get your boots wet?

In GEAR » Winter Boots?
November 18, 11:50am

SPOT in Location Based Emergency Services, LBES
spot 2 might be different ... who knows ... the reviews on REI aren't the most favorable ... either it works for them or it dies spot needs a gps fix in order to give yr location accurately,...

In GEAR » PLBs
November 17, 11:36pm

i dont want to post again
but he did refer to "our sale" .. and made no effort to indicate his views were not those of the company ...he clearly stats his affiliation and position and makes no attemp to seperate i...

In Gear Swap » RE: Member - John Devitt
November 17, 8:36pm

wait
derek ... id wait till summer if you can ... my bet is that more and more light weight jackets will come out ... with mountain hardware going to event ... you never know whats going to happen li...

In GEAR » What happened to the Marmot Mica?
November 17, 8:26pm

lol
javan ... i actually wouldnt pay for any BPL gear =P in my view then BPL screwed up and the person who bought everything took a huge risk and may or may not reap the rewards BPL should hav...

November 17, 8:22pm

we differ
javan obviously we differ on opinions ... 1. in my view golite should have clearly stated in their signs not for resale ... if it isnt it print then id be pis-sed off if i lined up at a sale and...

November 17, 8:11pm

no issue
i dont see the point ... golite was going to sell those items regardless ... all that's happening is that someone went and bought them, then sold them to people who wouldnt have had access to t...

November 17, 7:32pm

poles
tad ... if you use tent poles .... or some other stiff flat surface ... lay those down and then put the clinometre on top for a level plane i do the same in snow with my poles ... of course ...

In Philosophy & Technique » How to tell which way the tent floor is sloped on a level site?
November 17, 6:18pm

go for it
just run up the trail, back again and up again ... the best thing about hiking with a bunch of 50 lb packs is that you dont have to worry about being the slowest person in the group when cute f...

In Philosophy & Technique » Does lightweight philosophy interfere with joining group trips?
November 17, 4:47pm

delamination
rob ... the problem wasnt really the delamination, though i have never had that happen to me personally but the reports of marmot not covering it ...

In GEAR » What happened to the Marmot Mica?
November 17, 3:39pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm