BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 3999 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...400

Forum » Thread

lamina
MH en rates their lamina and ultra lamina and most of their other bags most of their bags range from accurate to mildly overated as per the en-tests on their site most very (below 0F) cold we...

In GEAR » MH Lamina Series: True to Temp Rating?
November 28, 1:40pm

marmot
if you sold marmot jerky ... id buy it in a heartbeat ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Food for Winter
November 27, 11:13pm

Hillwalker fights off reindeer attack with walking pole
best reason evah to carry a walking stick ... santa's unemployed reindeer are getting rabid and ravenous http://outdoors.caledonianmercury.com/2010/11/23/hillwalker-fights-off-reindeer-atta...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hillwalker fights off reindeer attack with walking pole
November 27, 10:53pm

short
if yr short n squishy like me just get ones with a string closure at the leg ... you can fold it up and with a quick sew itll be fine ... dead bird gamma lt ...

In GEAR » soft shell pants
November 27, 10:36pm

Bomb
My nepal evos r da boomba .... As warm as a single leather mountain boot can be ...

In GEAR » LOVE my Nepals!!!
November 27, 9:13pm

not needed
EJ ... side sleep .... the only time ive really had a problem is when in a wide no zipper bivy and a neo air ... my bag slides wonky on the pad sometimes when i toss and turn if yr in a real ...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay NeoAir equivalent as warm, durable for weight?
November 27, 5:49pm

micropuff
landon ... micropuff if you want a single all round synth garment ... or the EB FA igniter ... you should be able to find either for around $150 on sale if you wait/shop around EB has the advant...

In GEAR » WM flight vest/jacket
November 27, 5:38pm

neo air
have never used the kooka, so i can only comment on the neo - very comfortable as long as you stay on the pad ... best ive tried yet for side sleeping - narrow, so hopefully you have some way t...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay NeoAir equivalent as warm, durable for weight?
November 27, 4:54pm

synth
landon ... i currently use a MB ex light with either a 60 g/m, 133 g/m, 170g/m outer syn jacket depending on the temps ... i find that using both together allows for better temp and moisture con...

In GEAR » WM flight vest/jacket
November 27, 4:35pm

rab
aaron ... i bought a set of rab latok event gloves blind last year with no reviews ... i tried em in the store and they fit me better than anything else ive ever tried ... my test was simple, co...

In GEAR » Rab's Fit
November 27, 2:55pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm