BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 3900 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...390

Forum » Thread

push
do you want to push yourself to see what you can do? or join a social group and wander around slowly to the lowest common denominator? you can always find people with like minds .... as in...

In Philosophy & Technique » Does lightweight philosophy interfere with joining group trips?
November 19, 2:15pm

WM Flash
I didnt see anyone post on these....are they not widely accepted in the blp community? im sure the flash is a good jacket .. but its not a value leader ... if money was no object im sure people...

In GEAR » Choosing a down jacket - it's that time of year!
November 19, 2:01pm

The Fast Growing BS Behind Bamboo’s Green Claims
gotta luuuuuv marketing ... http://www.adventure-journal.com/2010/11/the-fast-growing-bs-behind-bamboos-green-claims/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+adventu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Fast Growing BS Behind Bamboo’s Green Claims
November 19, 10:52am

puffay
puffay is anything that makes u look like the michelin man ...lol

November 18, 11:29pm

candian
justin ... sounds like yr a canadian bum like me assuming you want a similar setup ... bivy, foam pad and synthetic bag north face cat's meow -7C synth bag ... 1200g ... roughly $150 no...

In GEAR » Sleep system
November 18, 11:25pm

ex light
derek ... the ex light is = to the UL light inner ... it has 1.8 oz of 900 down fill vs . 4 oz for the 800 down for the alpine light ... the alpine light will be significantly warmer and suited to ...

November 18, 11:04pm

Mb or eb
Mb at those prices .. hoodie ia useful in winter eb if you can wait for the sick after xmas sales you know will happen .. If yr eb loses a few quacks just take it in to yr nearest eb and theyll...

November 18, 9:57pm

Westcomb
Scott was it a pure fleece or was a a fleece with a shell? Keep yr spectre ... Nothing breaths like event Ur spectre, fleece hoodie and a good puffay will get u through anything between free...

In GEAR » Patagonia R1 Jacket. The hype?
November 18, 9:34pm

warmer
itll likely be warmer scott ... the R1 is thicker and warmer than the cap4 which is prob the equivalent to your merino i find the grid pattern on my cap4 to be exceptional at wicking away moistu...

In GEAR » Patagonia R1 Jacket. The hype?
November 18, 8:00pm

cuben
cuben clothes would be a VBL, unless there were breathable strips/vents

In Gear Deals » World's Lightest Down Pants
November 18, 4:41pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm