BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 3917 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...392

Forum » Thread

drying
the question to ask is can you dry your shoes on a 2 week trip, they will get wet sooner or later most winter courses and such recommend shoes/boots with removable liners so you can dry the line...

In Winter Hiking » snow shoeing in trail runners?
November 21, 1:24pm

softshell
softshell non membrane ... stuff like double weave, schoelle dryskin/dynamic, etc ... membrane softshells dont breath as well so are for much colder temps

In GEAR » ADVICE NEEDED: summer mountaineering pants
November 21, 1:14pm

socks and gloves
socks and gloves are easy to dry ... just wring em out and stuff em under yr armpit while on the move or in camp ... theyll dry to the point of being lightly damp and WARM ... at least yr gloves wo...

In GEAR » Drying things in your sleeping bag?
November 21, 1:09pm

hmmmmm

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacker Mag includes MLD, Jacks 'R Better
November 21, 4:17am

eugene
i bought 3 med and 1 small ... they have everything from small to XXL retail is $160 each ...

In GEAR » It's like Christmas came early this year
November 20, 11:16pm

Rod
then the golit ... ummm i mean sugoi police would have arrested me ... lol needless to say my entire extended azn family is going to be sleeping with sheep this xmas ;)

In Gear Deals » vancouver - sugoi factory sale
November 20, 3:22pm

bag
wring clothes out till theyre damp stuff em in a plastic bag or stuff sack, vent the bag out of your sleeping bag, put a hot nalgene in said plastic bag wrapped in yr damp socks it helps if y...

In GEAR » Drying things in your sleeping bag?
November 20, 1:55pm

four of these suckas
4 of these for $20 each 290 wt aussie wallaroo merino wool and new snowscopic ice axe and westcomb kokanee and ID microbvi and OR Helium

In GEAR » It's like Christmas came early this year
November 20, 1:32pm

no logo
konrad ... the one i picked up had no logo ;) for $20 merino i would wear something that said "BP, the most environmentally friendly company in the world" lol

November 20, 1:31pm

drive up
you can still drive up .will ... lol they had these going for $20-30 ... aussie wallaroo merino 290 wt ..whole stacks of them ... retail $160 http://www.sugoi.com/usa/eng/Products/Bike/Men/De...

November 20, 1:18pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm