Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 4186 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...419

Forum » Thread

dryer
heat is what activates the DWR ... there are other sources besides the dryer ...

In GEAR » ID Bivy in the Rain
December 17, 1:08am

dryer
dryer is iffy... rei above doesnt recommend the dryer for event ... id send a quick email to ID for cleaning instructions spray on reproofing may be recommended ... should be a similar process f...

December 16, 11:25pm

1.5 to 2L
1.5 to 2 L Generally enough to fill 1-2 nalgenes in one go

In GEAR » what size pot for melting snow (for 2)
December 16, 8:57pm

Goats
Does it really matter? Id say that the poor dead goat staring back at us is quite a testament to the strength of the pack im trying to think of any other 3 lb pack that can carry a goat no...

In GEAR » New Kifaru Pack - less then 3lbs, 5200 ci, will carry 100+ lbs!
December 16, 8:37pm

Great minds
I had the exact same thought while trolling the wallymart sport section yesterday they had everlast sweat suits for like 12$ ... I just couldnt find a pair that was sized for me

In GEAR » Anyone use a "sauna suit" for a VBL?
December 16, 7:35pm

Dane
Robert i believe that dane has it nailed in his post .... I have the atom lt and am not as impressed by it as he is ... But like him i found that unless it was below 0f powershield was just too...

In GEAR » NeoShell from Polartec, the eVent slayer?!
December 16, 7:25pm

sleves
one note about t shirts ... if you expect to do any hiking in the rain jacket or windshirt ... id recommend a long sleeve shirt so that your forearms dont get that clammy feeling against nylon i...

In GEAR » T-Shirt for summer hiking
December 16, 6:23pm

chris
i like yr blog alot ... and yr one of the credible sources of information along with mark verber, and a few others there are however more blogs and mags that seem to be "pimping" gear,...

In GEAR » NeoShell from Polartec, the eVent slayer?!
December 16, 5:12pm

seal
id seam seal it ... then test it on in the rain for a few hours ... just put yr bag in there and see if and where it gets wet ... if it looks like its the fabric you can wash it and reapply the ...

December 16, 4:52pm

seam seal
did u seam seal it?

December 16, 4:28pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm