BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3191 - 3200 of 3854 | Page: 1 ...311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ...386

Forum » Thread

reflex
mike ... i was able to fit a helmet under when i tried it on depends how big yr head is i guess ... cant remeber about the pockets, i never use em anyways the reflex uses a 15D shell and has min...

In GEAR » MEC Reflex
November 16, 3:01pm

poncho
as david mentioned the entire point of the poncho tarp is so that you dont need to bring a rain jacket, else you might as well bring a very light tarp however if you do get a tarp, might as well...

In GEAR » GoLite Poncho Tarp
November 16, 1:58pm

boil bag
i can see boil bag meals being useful in winter where youll melt and boil snow anyways ... just stuff the bag in once the snow has melted but before boil

In GEAR » pot size
November 16, 1:48pm

jim
here it is ... cheaper and lighter ... or not so cheap and even lighter .. lol http://www.dailyhiker.com/news/new-stoves-from-jetboil-for-spring-2011/ For those interested in saving every o...

In GEAR » Primus TiLite vs. Jetboil
November 16, 1:04pm

helium
bahhh ... i just got an OR helium ... not the best breather admittedly ... but at 6oz it light enough for me to carry up the mountain and only wear it when needed ;)

In GEAR » First Ascent - BC-200 Jacket?
November 16, 1:01pm

value
ive only tried it in store ... i like it alot .... super warm and puffay, it has a light shell and a lot of down its surprising that it doesnt get more attention here as it has the most down of ...

In GEAR » MEC Reflex
November 16, 12:55pm

sale
clearence sales !!! yipppe kay yay!!!

In GEAR » MH to now carry eVENT
November 16, 12:50pm

membrane
i would suggest reading some of the older articles on the site by mr jordan and others in general you dont want to have any WPB shell on the bag, it restricts the flow of vapor out of the bag an...

In GEAR » Question about Marmot Helium membrane.
November 16, 1:50am

mid
alpinist just tested out a shangri la 2 mid style shelter on 60 mph rainier and it did fine personally im going to get a mid myself hopefully ... the basic design is as simple as can be and has ...

In GEAR » 'Mid vs TT Moment in psycho winds
November 16, 1:27am

needa mid
god i need to get myself a mid .... sigh

In Make Your Own Gear » Pyramid-style cuben shelter
November 16, 1:23am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm