Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 3603 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...361

Forum » Thread

Reflectix
I have some material you can have for free; more than enough for your cozy. Another BPL member sent me some good karma this week so this is an extension of PIF. Don't wory about postage. ...

In GEAR » Reflectix Pot Cozy
May 10, 9:55am

Here's one
http://www.theboilerwerks.com/2012/09/boilerwerks-work-trade/ EDIT: sorry, appears to be more labor than R&D but couldn't hurt to contact Devin.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear making Internship
May 10, 9:14am

The art of BM in Pakistan
+1 on Pepto When I'm traveling to exotic locations, I carry the pepto tablets and take one every evening even if I'm asymptomatic. I find that the travel clinic will usually write m...

In Gear Lists » India/Pakistan and UK
May 09, 8:04am

Re: Noobie Bivy Questions
I found that the USGI bivy vented well so I'm doubtful that you'll find a traditional bivy which will be less muggy than that other than a bug bivy. I've slept through some torrential ...

In GEAR » Noobie Bivy Questions
May 09, 7:24am

Re: My book
I chose a book and the cover was a lie. The book promised adventure and a guarantee that the hero would fight ninjas. Furthermore, I was under the impression that the hero would at the very least...

In Chaff » My book
May 09, 6:30am

Steripen stuff
I used to use a 32oz yogurt container that my pot would nest into; it doubled as a food bowl but never really used it that way. I now have an old platy bottle cut off at the top which I use for th...

In GEAR » Best water bottle with wide mouth and light?
May 08, 10:57pm

Re: drinking water with silt ok?
Some water issues can be regional. May want to check with the local authority to see if there are any know issues with arsenic, etc. Pre filter yes. If you have the time, you can add a flock...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » drinking water with silt ok?
May 06, 5:48am

Open a ticket
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/support/support_issue_manage.html I had the same problem. Open a ticket and provide the username you are requesting.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Request for username change
May 06, 5:40am

Re: walk across italy/france
Google the GR-10. A member on here section hiked it with his toddler and wife. Looks gorgeous and is now on my bucket list. Edit http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/babyon...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Need Advice on 18-21-day (ish) walk across part of Italy or France
May 05, 7:39pm

Re: What's so great about the JMT?
You had me at plague. JMT 2014 for this kid!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's so great about the JMT?
May 05, 5:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm