Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 3725 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...373

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Storage sense
Just wanted to share something I learned about this sleeping pad. I don't think I mentioned it earlier but I've only owned this pad for a couple weeks. I left it out for several h...

In GEAR » Prolite Plus won't self inflate
June 06, 8:38am

Re: Re: The 6'1" dilemma - Hexamid Long vs. Solo-Plus vs. Shaped Tarp
John, Best profile picture ever. I'm using a USGI patrol bag for the time being until I can save up enough money to buy the UL Super Spiral Long. It is a very long bag but does not hav...

In GEAR » The 6'1" dilemma - Hexamid Long vs. Solo-Plus vs. Shaped Tarp
June 06, 8:31am

Re: To Ian
I was just making an observation that there are cultural differences within the U.S. and even within the PNW itself. Where I live, striking up a conversation with a perfect stranger is normal. DC...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
June 05, 11:38pm

Re: Re: Re: caltopo button compass whistle neckalces
It might be a PNW thing. When we were hiking N. Cascades last week, we encountered several hikers and almost without exception "Beautiful day!" "Where you hiking to/from?" &q...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
June 05, 10:50pm

Just subscribed
Ok I just subscribed. That loop hike in Oly NP looks interesting. Happy trails.

In On the Web » Plugging my new blog MuddledRemarks.com
June 05, 3:13pm

Re: New posts
Hi Jim, First... eff the Raiders :) Second, looks like an interesting Blog but is there a way to subscribe with just an email account? I don't twit or the other options I saw there.

In On the Web » Plugging my new blog MuddledRemarks.com
June 05, 12:54pm

Just say no to swamp @$$
https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/one-wipe-charlies/?utm_source=subscriber&utm_medium=email&utm_content=owc&utm_campaign=owclaunch

In Chaff » Just say no to swamp @$$
June 05, 12:43pm

Re: Same Question
"I would love if someone had more than anecdotal insight for this, it's a really interesting question." Unfortunately that is all you are going to get. There are guidelines and su...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Bear Encounter
June 05, 12:37pm

Re: The 6'1" dilemma - Hexamid Long vs. Solo-Plus vs. Shaped Tarp
Hi David, I'm 6'3", sleep on a 1-1.5 mattress, and my sleeping bag wouldn't be considered high loft. I recently purchased the Hexamid Twin and I fit in it fine length wise with...

In GEAR » The 6'1" dilemma - Hexamid Long vs. Solo-Plus vs. Shaped Tarp
June 04, 9:51pm

Kat Sink Bath
Looks like a miserable experience..... .

In Chaff » When Chaff starts looking saner and saner...
June 04, 7:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm