Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 4289 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...429

Forum » Thread

Re: Your LBS needs YOU!
"P.S. There's an REI near me in Massachusetts. Where aren't they local? Guess the returns didn't hold them back from expanding!" REI HQ is in Washington. I throw as mu...

In GEAR » NPR Reports: REI vs L.L. Bean Return Policy
September 25, 12:22pm

"group-think" probably not the best description
'No one is arguing against such legitimate returns, Ian. I find it a stretch to think that ANYONE on this forum would say that any return at all is wrong." That wasn't directed at y...

September 25, 11:41am

Re: Re: Dean...
"I must gently warn you that there is a special place in hell for those that deny local bike shops." Remember though, I live in Washinton so REI is local for me.

September 25, 11:35am

Re: Re: The Old Standby Argument
I liked this quote from the linked article: ""How many times has your colleague talked about the fact that she's returned that backpack, and L.L. Bean gave her a new one without qu...

September 25, 11:29am

Chaff...
I have nothing against trolling but maybe pondering the universe and return policies would be better in Chaff.... a dark place which used to be filled with random oddities, flame wars, and the occa...

September 25, 11:03am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: snow travel footwear system
Bread bags work well. I saw a lady on the Wonderland using gallon sized ziplock bags. Edit: Missed your comment two up and the two sock solution has been provided below.

In GEAR » snow travel footwear system
September 25, 8:02am

Re: video
Nice videos but that first one was amazing!

In Chaff » Golden Eagle vs Deer
September 25, 7:48am

Golden Eagle vs Deer
I thought this was pretty interesting. http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/24/225809021/golden-eagle-attacks-deer-a-photo-of-an-epic-confrontation

In Chaff » Golden Eagle vs Deer
September 24, 3:55pm

Re: Re: Snoqualmie Pass?
Thanks Kris we'll check that area out. From looking at Google maps, appears there might be a road across the interstate from the ski resort which will take us out to the boondocks as well. ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Snoqualmie Pass?
September 24, 2:11pm

Re: re: Paradox packs bag size
Nice looking ruck and I like how that rifle is carried. I just sub'd your blog and will research that system more. I'm new to hunting and am enamored with the idea of taking my huntin...

In GEAR » Paradox Packs Evolution Snap Judgment
September 24, 1:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm