Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 4485 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...449

Forum » Thread

Re: 4 cups H2O to boil on one ESBIT tab?
Thanks Eric. I have the sidewinder paired up with the Evernew 600ml. My plans are to burn seven tablets each (40* water) with the gram cracker and Jon's creation to see how they compare. ...

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 23, 3:54pm

How about Mont Bell as well?
Sorry in advance for the mild thread-jack. How's the weight and what size do you have? Looking at their large/wide (which I assume would be comparable with a MLD superlight or Borah Gear ...

In GEAR » Bristlecone Bivy
October 23, 3:49pm

Re: Good Info
"I think a non-cellular GPS program is going to be best for me." Hopefully I haven't muddied the waters too much but just to make sure I explained it correctly, the iPhone doesn...

In GEAR » To GPS, or not to GPS
October 23, 3:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: OMG
Well it's safe to say that Katharina is the BPL Marshal. I'm still waiting for my cabinet level nomination. No hurry. It's not like my feelings are hurt or anything.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 23, 3:01pm

Re: Hmm.. Maybe no right answer?
Added some googled data about your GPS above. If you have the iPhone, download Gaia. I've found it to be very precise. You can use the ap to download Caltopo maps to your phone. I d...

October 23, 2:47pm

Which phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 4s which has a built in GPS. It doesn't require a cell phone signal to work. I don't use a GPS too much so the iPhone covers it for me. I recently purchased one off...

October 23, 2:08pm

Re: Re: Re: 91,000 seek coverage through Washington health exchange
"I say level the p(l)aying field and give everyone a chance to buy insurance at the same rates the large Corps and the Government gets." Amen to that.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 23, 1:48pm

Re: Hennessy Hammock Scout Zip
Jumped the gun and will pass to the feller below. Had my hammocks mixed up.

In Gear Swap » Hennessy Hammock Scout Zip
October 23, 11:44am

Where'd Michael go?
Must be CIA

In GEAR » Bad Feedback for Moosejaw
October 23, 10:44am

The Esbit Holy Grail?!?!?
I'm expecting mine to arrive any day now. I worry less about times and more about fuel economy. Dare I hope to boil four cups of water with one Esbit tablet?

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 23, 10:09am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm