Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 3620 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...362

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just joined the cuben cult
Doubt it. Per his FB page, looks like he's skipping Trail Days and working seven days a week to get caught up with the orders. The Duo Mid looks awesome. What made you jump ship from the ...

In Chaff » Patience....I have none.
May 14, 9:05pm

Re: The Herd
"Hiking Hipster" would make a great trail name....

In Philosophy & Technique » Following the Herd.
May 14, 8:46am

Just joined the cuben cult
After several months of OCD internet surfing, comparing/considering several shelters, pestering the good people(and the bad ones too) of BPL, changing my mind several times, I've finally placed...

In Chaff » Patience....I have none.
May 13, 10:49am

Re: I don't know ...
"Because the herd seems capable of only going places it has been told about." Other than the above quote, I didn't see this as a judgmental OP, more of a general observation. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Following the Herd.
May 13, 8:42am

Re: Re: Enchantments Day Hike
Thanks for the information Kris. Many people argue that this is one of the best hikes in Washington. The day hike option will be grueling I'm sure but one way or another I'm going to hike...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Enchantments Day Hike
May 13, 6:36am

Re: Reflectix Pot Cozy
Devin, I sent you a response to your PM which should be in your email inbox or possibly junk mail. PM or email me your mailing address and I'll send it out tomorrow.

In GEAR » Reflectix Pot Cozy
May 12, 5:45pm

Re: Re: Coghlans link thanx
Nick/Bob, thanks for the correction. We just called them "Heat Tabs" and to be honest I only used them a couple of times. I left Germany in '94 and never saw them in circulation aft...

In GEAR » Which hexamine manufacturer?
May 12, 5:01pm

Coghlans
http://www.amazon.com/Coghlans-9565-Fuel-Tablets/dp/B00079YU46/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1368380307&sr=1-1&keywords=coghlan+fuel Apparently free shipping from one o...

May 12, 11:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: electrolyte supplements---capsules in particular--how many?
In my experience, if I eat a balanced diet, I don't need additional electrolytes, vitamins, etc. The electrolyte supplements are nice insurance if you don't feel you are getting enough sod...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » electrolyte supplements---capsules in particular--how many?
May 12, 4:01am

Re: Which hexamine manufacturer?
In my experience, Esbit leaves less residue than Coghlans. I haven't used Academy Sports; they aren't available where I live in Washington. I can clean my pot after using Esbit with jus...

May 11, 10:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm