Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 4145 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...415

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Anarchist survival
"The Soviet threat was always exhagerated to justify giving money to big companies and so politicians could get re-elected. The 'military industrial complex'" You can't be ...

In Chaff » Ask an Anarchist
August 29, 8:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anarchist survival
Oh what the fig freaking newtons.... Let’s just say that it's 1950. There is no government. There is no system. The Soviets have decided that while they've invaded the Iron Curtain ...

August 29, 8:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Anarchist survival
Oh Hell.... just for feces and giggles lets say that the Piggly Wiggly Pokemon Card sale is a complete success everywhere in the non-united land of America, with the exception that there is a reces...

August 29, 8:12pm

Re: Re: Anarchist survival
"If there is a demand for defense against statist aggressors, the marke will meet that need." Same scenario I provided above. Soviet statist aggressor at the dang door. Everyone from...

August 29, 7:58pm

Re: Anarchist survival
"You are creating a scenario that fits exactly what you want to happen. That is called begging the question." That makes no sense. Why on earth would I want that to happen? Don't...

August 29, 7:51pm

Re: Parasites
"The reason things are so much better here(or were) because we had a period early in our history where there was mostly economic freedom. The problem is the more freedom you have, the more pro...

August 29, 7:43pm

Re: Re: Re: What the heck I'll bite
"Anarchy is NOT a system and it is definitely not my system, it is the absence of systems-that is the point. If the soviets came to impose their system on us they would meet their end, here ar...

August 29, 7:19pm

Re: Re: What the heck I'll bite
"I am not hoping for a rogue society; I do think that maybe someday we could reconsider nationalism, borders and all that we have built to defend that." I think that would be ideal but...

August 29, 7:06pm

Re: Re: Worst hangover ever...
That kid is going to be a hero in College. The scars will be the best ice breaker ever. Just saw that Eric posted this in another thread. My bad.

In Chaff » Worst hangover ever...
August 29, 6:46pm

What the heck I'll bite
I have to be honest. I've tried reading what you have to say. I really really tried but I just can't do it. I did read some. So riddle me this. Theoretically the U.S. has a...

August 29, 6:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm