Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 3131 - 3140 of 3912 | Page: 1 ...305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ...392

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Price drop: W/M's RR Eco-Mesh shirts
I purchased "Salomon XA3D Ultra 2 shoes, women's size 9.5 (Euro 42) Worn on a few day hikes; no visible wear but some minor dirt. Great shoes, but they don't work for my arches. They w...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning: W/M's RR Eco-Mesh shirts, W's Salomon trail runners
July 05, 2:52pm

Re: Mosquitoes mid-aug PCT WA?
The section I hiked in August, I found that the mosquitos were somewhat problematic during the day and disappeared at night.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mosquitoes mid-aug PCT WA?
July 05, 1:21pm

Re: Re: Video of my 1235 gram / 2.72 pound / 1.23 kilo setup for a three day hike
Nice pictures John. I was in your neck of the woods a few months ago; you certainly have some beautiful scenery in your backyard.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Video of my 1235 gram / 2.72 pound / 1.23 kilo setup for a three day hike
July 05, 8:58am

Re: LiteTrail 4th of July Sale July 4-8!
Just picked up one of the Solid Fuel Cook Systems and some Possum Down gloves!

In Gear Deals » LiteTrail 4th of July Sale July 4-8!
July 04, 8:10am

Re: Sonora Pass peaks
Hi Paul, I'm relatively new to BPL and don't know what your story is but I'm glad to hear you've recovered. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking. I've never been to the...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sonora Pass peaks
July 03, 6:34pm

Re: Tastes Poor.....
Clearly the problem here is that I don't have a sense of humor. Happy 4th everyone.

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 03, 6:16pm

Re: guns on the trail
Matthew said "---You see, from my "quasi-Libertarian/Conservative" perspective, you should be aiming for the RANGERS, instead, there, Davey. :)" I guess you are trying to mak...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 03, 5:43pm

Re: mummy pads
nm

In GEAR » REI flash pad vs Exped Synmat ul 7
July 03, 5:04pm

Re: REI flash pad vs Exped Synmat ul 7
nm

In GEAR » REI flash pad vs Exped Synmat ul 7
July 03, 4:07pm

Re: Re: Sawyer Squeeze vs Aquamira Drops. The argument.
I've used iodine until a couple years ago when I realized that it didn't work against cryptosporidium and then changed to chlorine dioxide. What I like about iodine is that I can neutraliz...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze vs Aquamira Drops. The argument.
July 03, 7:45am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm