Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3121 - 3130 of 4323 | Page: 1 ...304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ...433

Forum » Thread

small
hey richard ... as evan indicated for your size the small MB should work ... you should be able to layer it over your exl if you need ... id suggest having a tad of room for the alp lt for winter l...

In Gear Deals » campsaver up to 50% off
January 19, 12:40pm

oldie but a goodie
like ... ahem ... vancouver cougars ... note they dont list the effect of drying ... maybe theyre trying to sell ya more products ;) i use grangers spray on myself ... its also what dead bird...

In GEAR » Dwr
January 19, 10:30am

133g/m
dale, if youre talking about this one http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/66223?from=SR&feat=sr its not the same ... this one is heavier with 133g/m PL1 insulation .. still a good deal for a h...

In GEAR » ll bean nanopuff imitation
January 19, 8:56am

try
at those loads you really need to try it on with that weight for a few hours up and down stairs ... i find that if the fit is even slightly off at 40+lbs ... youll definately feel it

In GEAR » Best UL Hauler Under 2.5 pounds and $200
January 19, 8:43am

hmmmm
thats more clothing than the guiding companies recommend for 6000m peaks !!! NOLS must be saving polar bears in the arctic ... i dont see why youd need a ski jacket, both and r2 fleece and a ...

In Winter Hiking » Gear for 12-Day Backcountry Skiing Course
January 19, 8:34am

wash
sports wash ... and dryer ;) you need heat to reactivate the DWR ...

In GEAR » Dwr
January 19, 8:18am

or + MB
hey richard ... np just wanted to bring up a point, if you havent already tried the jackets in person ... the OR helium has a athletic fit ... while the MB alp light is a bit puffy ... so if ...

January 19, 1:27am

hmmmmm
i dont know if id be considered young and upwardly mobile if i wore EB or LL bean ... maybe back when monica was giving billy some action ... dead birds on the other hand ... thoult shalt worshi...

In GEAR » ll bean nanopuff imitation
January 18, 4:07pm

thanks
darn and i was hoping for some unobtanium 1 oz filter ... thanks for the answer ... sounds like an awfully good idea to pump the water through the filter and the tube if i can find something li...

In GEAR » Anyone move away from Water Bladders?
January 18, 3:42pm

campsaver up to 50% off
dear god ... must resists ... arrgggg http://www.campsaver.com/

January 18, 3:30pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm