Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3121 - 3130 of 4101 | Page: 1 ...304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ...411

Forum » Thread

liners
are typically for when moving to reduce friction, thus blisters and to wick away moisture for sleeping i dont find i need em

In GEAR » Possum Down Socks - Over/Under?
December 15, 11:44am

same
same warmth functionally except for the hood ... no pockets.... 7D vs 15D fabric i take mine down to freezing with a winshirt over it

In GEAR » Montbell EX Down vs UL Down Inner
December 15, 11:39am

inverse
all you actually need to do is ask the inverse how many of these "name brand" outdoor companies would be successful selling their product to the general public WITHOUT their logo at th...

In GEAR » Why is outdoor gear so ugly? The weird world of performance outerwear
December 15, 11:22am

windshirts
not all windshirt are created equal ... some are more breathable than others ... i can say that my marmot trail wind is not very breathable

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 14, 10:44pm

satanic
if i wear my dead bird backwards .... i hear satanic messages telling me that yuppiness is the epitome of life hmmmmm .....

In GEAR » Why is outdoor gear so ugly? The weird world of performance outerwear
December 14, 10:42pm

Loads
Ive tried this pack with 30 lb loads ... I found the load pulls away from the back ... Was not overly impressed its also heavy compared to a lot of the packs reviewed in the recent bpl state or ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Black Diamond Infinity 60 & Innova 50 Backpack Review
December 14, 6:12pm

Terroc
Javan ... Terrocs if u havent already tried em ive use then on snowy approaches, climbed 5.8 in them, used them in light alpine scrambles, etc .... I need to get myself a goretex version .......

In GEAR » Which Inov-8 shoes are most protective/roomy toe box/some cushion?
December 13, 11:02pm

Moola
Warren ... I suggest using what you have now ... You can try usingbyr dri ducks as a windshirt as well if it gets windy then decide if you need more gear dont be like me and have closets full...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 13, 8:26pm

ej
inov terrrocs 330 and NF hedgehog the former are my goto summer shoes, the latter for rougher terrain and later in the season when theres lot of mud and some snow the terrocs are flat, fai...

In GEAR » Footwear: Aggressive sole rockers cause damage - flat is better - Agree?
December 13, 4:23pm

EB again
$50 off select jackets ... mens frontpoint and moutain guide ... women's downlight and peak http://www.eddiebauer.com/EB/12-Days-of-Gifts/index.cat?cm_mmc=facebook-_-fa-_-12days-_-link_day4

In Gear Deals » EB again
December 13, 1:02pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm