Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3101 - 3110 of 4269 | Page: 1 ...302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ...427

Forum » Thread

truth
" The "naysayers" are the only people analyzing this trek from a factual basis. Many don't like that. Many feel nothing negative should ever be said. The problem with that is, as...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Initiative...12,500 miles, one year, will he do it?
January 15, 4:38pm

moola
i was hoping not to spend the moola and be a guinea pig ... lol

In GEAR » event dry sac
January 15, 1:09pm

rain
no idea about the sierras ... but in the PNW ... IMO "bomber" rain gear isn't all that it's cracked up to be ... on normal trips any well constructed rain jacket that survives ...

In GEAR » Raingear for JMT/SHR in Sept
January 15, 1:06pm

event dry sac
anyone have any experience with event dry sacks ... im wondering if clothing would dry out with them ... possibly with a hot nalgene inside to push the moisture out? thanks,

In GEAR » event dry sac
January 15, 10:06am

naysayers
there will always be people who say it cant be done ... too hard, too dangerous, impossible, etc ... until someone goes out and does it will he do it? .. i have no idea ... but k2 has been climb...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Initiative...12,500 miles, one year, will he do it?
January 14, 5:24am

en
according to the en rating it's really a 32F bag ... which is quite amazing for the price and weight ... the user comments ive seen says it runs very warm for a ~40F bag ... i need to ge...

In GEAR » Phantom 45
January 13, 10:16pm

dead ducks
hey patrick, here's my opinion ... i have one wpb synth insulated jacked (dead bird fission AR - gore pro), and two highly water resistant insulated jackets (OR chaos synth with windstop...

In GEAR » Down and Event or like material
January 13, 10:06pm

EB FA Windshirt
anyone try it or willing to be a guinea pig ;) a tad over 5 oz .... $49 .... comes in tall sizes ... looks like they added a driclime copy to their line up as well http://www.eddiebauer.c...

In GEAR » EB FA Windshirt
January 13, 9:53am

nailed
everyone above nailed it IMO the MB is the one to gp for bang for buck ... BPL did a test on the jackets (not parkas) and found the MB alp light to be among the warmest of the group the MB ha...

In GEAR » MB AL Light Down Parka vs Patagonia Down Hoody
January 13, 9:28am

last comment on dead bird
one last comment on this thread hijack ... you do realize rob that they sell not just gear with slight blemishes ... but also perfectly fine closeouts ... gear where there is nothing wrong wi...

In GEAR » Polartec NeoShell Starting To Appear
January 13, 4:03am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm