Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3101 - 3110 of 4259 | Page: 1 ...302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ...426

Forum » Thread

dry
IMO ... in heavy prolongued rain parts of you will get wet no matter what ,,, if yr moving fast and hard ... youll also get wet from sweat ... the key is to be able to deal with moisture

In Gear Lists » AppyTrail Thru-Hike Gear List
January 13, 1:42am

shame
yeah to my everlasting shame im selling alot of it ... gamma mx is sold, stingray and gamma sv are for sale ... pants ill keep using dead bird isnt bad gear if you can get it for %50 off ... ...

In GEAR » Polartec NeoShell Starting To Appear
January 13, 1:35am

lol
lol rob ... then i must be a yuppie since i picked up several unwarrantied, closeout $160 merino sugoi 290wt tops for $20 each at their factory sale at that price ill be a yuppie anyday ;)

January 13, 1:27am

yuppy
dead bird, patagucci, TNF etc ... are the obvious ones IMO yuppie means that its become more urban wear for most of the people .... not to say it cant or wont be used seriously ... just that...

January 13, 1:07am

westcomb
i find it interesting that rab and westcomb are moving towards neoshell ... maybe they have no ties to gore after going to event? or maybe they find neoshell to be more effective than the new go...

January 12, 11:36pm

trash
trash compactor bags will be fine for 3 season ... some can be pretty tough ... just twist and fold the end so that it is water tight also dont put wet clothes, items, etc ... inside the bag ......

In GEAR » Stuff sack for my sleeping bag
January 12, 3:55pm

wet
if it absolutely cant get wet, i use a dry bag ... one thing to note in winter is that if yr always going in and out of your liner bag to get stuff, snow tends to get in... especially if yr swap...

In GEAR » Stuff sack for my sleeping bag
January 12, 3:32pm

palisades
i have the palisades that are similar ... no problem getting them hemmed theyre very breathable and have pretty good DWR

In GEAR » Arcteryx Rampart Pants
January 12, 10:32am

trail wind
karl, i own and use a trail wind ... it not very breathable IMO ... thus i use it for colder temps below 50F ... above that id sweat like crazy its more of a winter windshirt thats replaced m...

In GEAR » Windshirt Suggestions?
January 10, 2:45am

latoks
hey eugene the latoks definately arent waterproof, if you keep plunging yr axe in deep snow, set up snow anchors, dig caves, etc... they will get wet ... they are just water resistant, very brea...

In GEAR » Gloves, liners, gauntlets, mitts, muffs, etc. What are you wearing and when?
January 08, 2:55pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm