BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3101 - 3110 of 3986 | Page: 1 ...302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ...399

Forum » Thread

yuppiefication of work gloves
bound to happen ... once you see the "hardcore" bums using a piece of cheap gear all the time ... someone's going to slap on a brand name and charge more waiting for a dead bird an...

In GEAR » yuppiefication of work gloves
December 06, 3:03pm

dead bird
arcteryx gamma lt for lighter use or gamma sk for heavier winter use im a total anti yuppie ... so as much as it pains me to say it, dead bird woven softshell pants have been the best me in thos...

In GEAR » Waterproof(ish) Pants
December 06, 2:29pm

amazing
amazing that all those old geezers didnt go kaput the moment they wore cotton ... or maybe it aint so much the gear that makes the difference, but the person what a horrifying though !!! .......

In GEAR » Advice from 1974
December 06, 11:21am

sucks
its both great and sucks greatly to go with someone a lot better than you ... you end up sweating like hell while they just hum along definitely need a syn jacket for those occasions

In GEAR » Some thoughts on winter layering
December 06, 10:25am

blizzard survival bags
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112191752184768 10% Off all Blizzard Survival products until February 28, 2011! When ordering online, enter promo code: WINTER Visit www.ps-med.com for ...

In Gear Deals » blizzard survival bags
December 06, 10:23am

variance
many manufacturers of outdoor gear may not be able to keep their production within a certain variance ... and at the end of the day ... does it really matter? ... an +- 5% ??? IMO ... counting t...

In GEAR » wieghts
December 06, 2:02am

scary
thats scary ... gear used for climbing should not fail if used properly of course this isn't climbing gear ... thanks for posting

In GEAR » Helix Ice Ax
December 06, 12:33am

frostline
jeff .... if you ever go hiking in the rockies at 0-10F days im sure the frostline would be an awesome softshell from its description of course there's no reason why you cant get the same wi...

In GEAR » SoftShell Jacket Suggestions?
December 05, 8:59pm

abasion
mike ... one reason ... abrasion in the old days a softshell was just a pile and pertex jacket ... it was never meant to be the fancy yuppie jackets we see today ... you were meant to get damp i...

In GEAR » SoftShell Jacket Suggestions?
December 05, 8:33pm

kevlar
david ... that except came from the rockclimbing.com link ... its likely maxim rope's marketing literature ... either way alpinists have used tech cord for rappels successfully ... perso...

In GEAR » New Rope or Cord
December 05, 8:19pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm