BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3101 - 3110 of 3944 | Page: 1 ...302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ...395

Forum » Thread

humidity
dont say that H word on BPL .... its a fictional word invented by all those primaloft bums ;) 950 down? ... isnt there a standard euro test for down? ... EN 12934 or some other rule .... dar...

In GEAR » 950+ Down @ Nunatak announcement
December 01, 8:48pm

bags
IMO ... cat's meow or ultralamina ... get a synth bag which is en-rated ... with down you can estimate roughly the temp by the amount of fill .... synth is a total cr@p shoot ive used my ...

In GEAR » Best synthetic sleeping bag
December 01, 8:41pm

avalanche beasons
some reputable ones use displays ... if it was really a huge issue i dont think theyd be using them ,,,

In Editor's Roundtable » SPOT2 Personal Locator Review and Extensive Field Test
December 01, 10:59am

en ratings
there's a MOE of 1-2C ... the other issue is manufacturer variability ... i dont think any manuf of backpacking gear can guarantee the needed consistency ... that being said 1-2C is way bett...

In GEAR » Summerlite Question
December 01, 10:37am

david
i was in hill sound today buying their trail crampons and asked the designer and owner the exact same question ... i was hoping that the trail pro crampons could be used for both my mountain bo...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » BD Contact crampons
December 01, 2:58am

20F
that would be absolutely wonderful ... but 20F ???? note that the valandre mirage ha 2.6 in of measured loft by BPL .... which according to the chart would give 10F ... yet we know that the mira...

In Editor's Roundtable » MontBell Ultra Light Super Spiral Down Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag Review
December 01, 2:44am

interesting
thanks for the review now the question is who to believe - BPL - equipped.org - REI reviews hmmmmmm

In Editor's Roundtable » SPOT2 Personal Locator Review and Extensive Field Test
December 01, 2:20am

hanging bears
if yr gonna hang a bear youll need a uiaa/ce certified biner !!! 20 kn+

In Gear Deals » Coming Soon: Cuben Fiber Bear Bag System
December 01, 12:14am

marmot trail wind
not seeing any reviews of the trail wind i decided to post this bought a trail wind, looked good and fit good in the store ... got it on sale trail wind weights 4.6 oz in med, it's a 1.6 ...

In GEAR » marmot trail wind
November 30, 11:24pm

Thats my normal single pitch 5.7 rack .... Never know when ya need those offsets to protect that super hard 5.7 crack .... Lol i usually bring all the shiet for new climbers ... They get to fond...

In GEAR » Absaroka Pack
November 30, 8:10pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm