Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3101 - 3110 of 4101 | Page: 1 ...302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ...411

Forum » Thread

backcountry
patrick ... if you got it from backcountry they should take care of you ... their service is pretty good you can always resist ... if you dont you end up like me with too many dead birdies

In GEAR » New down coat.
December 17, 8:00pm

price
as a note i can find these on sale for $100 off at my local EB ... hmmmmmm

In GEAR » EB's Frontpoint soft / hard shell
December 17, 7:52pm

quackers
no down jacket is "downproof" ... my westcomb, EB, mammut, montbell, etc ... all lose the occasional feather with eb you can just swap it ... with the others, if it gets bad call custo...

In GEAR » New down coat.
December 17, 7:51pm

losing pack
not unknown to become seperated from you pack in winter ... it could come off if you fall in a river, in an avalanche, slide down the slope when you set it down, etc .... in winter could be dead...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » losing pack
December 17, 1:38am

Roald Amundsen
http://theadventureblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/saluting-roald-amundsen.html 100 years since he conquered the south pole ... the original fast and light true facts - instead of taking a large s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Roald Amundsen
December 17, 1:28am

dryer
heat is what activates the DWR ... there are other sources besides the dryer ...

In GEAR » ID Bivy in the Rain
December 17, 1:08am

dryer
dryer is iffy... rei above doesnt recommend the dryer for event ... id send a quick email to ID for cleaning instructions spray on reproofing may be recommended ... should be a similar process f...

In GEAR » ID Bivy in the Rain
December 16, 11:25pm

1.5 to 2L
1.5 to 2 L Generally enough to fill 1-2 nalgenes in one go

In GEAR » what size pot for melting snow (for 2)
December 16, 8:57pm

Goats
Does it really matter? Id say that the poor dead goat staring back at us is quite a testament to the strength of the pack im trying to think of any other 3 lb pack that can carry a goat no...

In GEAR » New Kifaru Pack - less then 3lbs, 5200 ci, will carry 100+ lbs!
December 16, 8:37pm

Great minds
I had the exact same thought while trolling the wallymart sport section yesterday they had everlast sweat suits for like 12$ ... I just couldnt find a pair that was sized for me

In GEAR » Anyone use a "sauna suit" for a VBL?
December 16, 7:35pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm