Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3101 - 3110 of 4059 | Page: 1 ...302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ...406

Forum » Thread

fragile
they prob arent THAT fragile ... im paranoid anyways ... but i wouldnt want to snag it on a the wrong branch the windshirt would add to the warmth anyways i tent to stay away from fires in an...

In GEAR » Montbell EX Light (5.7 oz.) vs. Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket (11 oz.)
December 11, 8:51pm

ul
warren ... functionally they are roughly the same warmth the UL has a 15D vs the exl 7D shell ... slight bit more tear and abrasion resistance IMO put it this way ... i dont even sneeze witho...

December 11, 8:11pm

cord
mike ... i believe its the shock cord on the bottom not needed IMO on that jacket ... same as the detachability of the hood on the frostline montbell must have hired a yuppie to "improve...

In Gear Deals » Montbell on Sale 20% off
December 11, 5:44pm

exl
warren ... the EXL would serve you well then ... the atom isnt much warmer than a fleece, its basically a replacement for a fleece id be happy to just above freezing with my exl, windshirt, and ...

December 11, 4:50pm

exl
mb exl will be much lighter and noticeably warmer it will however be a bit more fragile, so youll need to be more careful ... and of course dont get it wet or sweaty as long as yr not bushwha...

December 11, 4:40pm

inov
i like my inov ... but i really dont recommend buying without trying ... the fit and sizing varies between models im a 8.5 US in my terrocs which are nice and roomy, yet an 8 US in some of the r...

In GEAR » NB 876, La Sportiva Wildcat, Montrail Rockridge or similar Innov-8? Sizing?
December 11, 12:55pm

bubble bubble boil trouble
i personally find it amazing all the comments here whether it carries 150 lbs or 75 lbs ... a 3 lb pack that can do either decently ... and hopefully as "comfortable" as possible is no...

In GEAR » New Kifaru Pack - less then 3lbs, 5200 ci, will carry 100+ lbs!
December 11, 12:31pm

atom
jeff ... looks like a valkryie ... its polartec windbloc ... interesting i havent had much experience with that fabric ... it is a laminate and 25oz ! ... try washing yr contour with sports wash an...

In GEAR » SoftShell Jacket Suggestions?
December 11, 12:17pm

wood
interesting that they use wood in their stays ... i use wood for my frame maybe i should try mountain a carbon fibre panel ... hmmmmm

In GEAR » New Kifaru Pack - less then 3lbs, 5200 ci, will carry 100+ lbs!
December 11, 3:11am

madness
the eddie bauer madness starts again ... lets all hope its as good as the last time ... that was epic ... where else could you get 800 fill down sweater for $50 with no questions asked warranty?

In Gear Deals » EB FA box of chocolates
December 11, 1:45am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm