BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 311 - 320 of 369 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: re: re: menu
Wow, can't believe this is still going. Great discussion guys! Thanks for all the contribution, I'm getting more out of this thread than I expected.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » List what you eat per day. Weight/calories? Type of hiking?
November 11, 2:35am

Re: Knife recommendations
@Don: Funny how so many people put such a high value on a knife's ability to baton. In all my 27 years of camping and building camp fires in the sierras I have not once needed to baton wood fo...

In GEAR » Knife Recommendations
November 10, 5:13am

?
Well it sounds interesting, but if you're not going to share it, then why bother posting?

In GEAR » No one wants a 40 liter 15 ounce framed pack right ?
November 10, 12:14am

Re: Knife Recommendations
I'm gonna +1 the Mora. Hell, even if you don't like/use it for backpacking, for $10 it's worth getting even if you just use it in the garage or garden. If you're on a budget, a M...

In GEAR » Knife Recommendations
November 10, 12:08am

boxer briefs
For me, boxer briefs fixed it. The longer the better, some are to short to do anything. Then I lost weight, now I don't need boxer briefs but I still prefer them when hiking.

In GEAR » Underwear and Chafing
November 09, 11:45pm

Thanks!
OK, thanks guys, that helps a lot! looks like I'm not doing too bad then. I might tweak it a little, using some of the ideas I've gotten from your lists. Next trip I'll weigh myself bef...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » List what you eat per day. Weight/calories? Type of hiking?
November 09, 12:58am

List what you eat per day. Weight/calories? Type of hiking?
Ok, so I've seen the whole 1.5lbs of food per person per day, etc. But, I would like to see your daily food list by item, weight and calories. I'll post an example at the end. I'm tr...

November 08, 6:26am

Re: Haven
"Nick, the main difference between the Hexamid and the Haven is that the Hexamid is a single wall design." - Dan Durston Actually, I was thinking of the hexamid with a bug shelter, so ...

In GEAR » SMD CUBEN HAVEN!
November 04, 12:10am

No
"Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid" No.

In GEAR » Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid
November 03, 3:45am

Thread already exists
Cool, thanks for the input. After doing some more digging, it looks like this subject was brought up about a month ago. Oh well, I guess if any of you have been using it for a while, you could pos...

In GEAR » Zpacks WPB cuben jacket?!
November 03, 2:18am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.