BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 311 - 320 of 365 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

boxer briefs
For me, boxer briefs fixed it. The longer the better, some are to short to do anything. Then I lost weight, now I don't need boxer briefs but I still prefer them when hiking.

In GEAR » Underwear and Chafing
November 09, 11:45pm

Thanks!
OK, thanks guys, that helps a lot! looks like I'm not doing too bad then. I might tweak it a little, using some of the ideas I've gotten from your lists. Next trip I'll weigh myself bef...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » List what you eat per day. Weight/calories? Type of hiking?
November 09, 12:58am

List what you eat per day. Weight/calories? Type of hiking?
Ok, so I've seen the whole 1.5lbs of food per person per day, etc. But, I would like to see your daily food list by item, weight and calories. I'll post an example at the end. I'm tr...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » List what you eat per day. Weight/calories? Type of hiking?
November 08, 6:26am

Re: Haven
"Nick, the main difference between the Hexamid and the Haven is that the Hexamid is a single wall design." - Dan Durston Actually, I was thinking of the hexamid with a bug shelter, so ...

In GEAR » SMD CUBEN HAVEN!
November 04, 12:10am

No
"Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid" No.

In GEAR » Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid
November 03, 3:45am

Thread already exists
Cool, thanks for the input. After doing some more digging, it looks like this subject was brought up about a month ago. Oh well, I guess if any of you have been using it for a while, you could pos...

In GEAR » Zpacks WPB cuben jacket?!
November 03, 2:18am

Zpacks WPB cuben jacket?!
Ok, who's gonna give us the first field report? I'm in the process of putting together a lighter kit, and rain gear is something I've been up in the air about. As of yesterday, I de...

In GEAR » Zpacks WPB cuben jacket?!
November 03, 1:23am

Awesome!
Man, that's exciting! but only 8oz weight savings? So it would be about 24oz for haven tarp and innernet? That's a little disappointing, because I love this design, but the zpacks hexamid t...

In GEAR » SMD CUBEN HAVEN!
November 03, 1:15am

Don't worry about it
To respond to another posters response... Not all moras are laminated. The op didn't mention what model he had, however I don't really think it matters in this instance. OP: if the rust ...

In GEAR » Help: Remove Rust from Knife
October 02, 2:21pm

backpack under feet
One more vote for backpack under your feet when sleeping on a short neo air. As long as my but is on the pad, my legs don't notice the drop off, so even if my pack was wet, wouldn't bother ...

In GEAR » sleeping on 2/3 pad
September 20, 6:29am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.