BPL Community Profile

Curtis B. (rutilate) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale New England
About Me Getting lighter and lighter, but those twinkies just don't seem to be helping much.
CityLittleton
StateMA
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List6 Days through Yellowstone in August, 2011

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Curtis B.

Showing 311 - 320 of 377 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Can someone help replace zipper and retape eVent?
I had hoped that I could just replace the sliders, but after ordering them from owfinc.com, I found that there is a small tang broken off the bottom of the zipper guide that prevents the zipper pul...

In Make Your Own Gear » Can someone help replace zipper and retape eVent?
February 26, 5:19pm

PIF: Men's Med Black Ice Jacket
1. The items offered below are free but you must pay shipping. 2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping). 3. Your "Pay it For...

In Gear Swap » PIF: Men's Med Black Ice Jacket
February 26, 5:12pm

Thanks!
Thanks to Daniel for the book for me and the hammock for my son! I'll get the PIF items ready shortly for my son and I.

In Gear Swap » PIF, PIF, PIF
February 26, 4:54pm

Re: Re: Anyone interested in doing me a favor?
Wow. Called all over the US and may have found the very last expedition weight base layers in the country! Great suggestion, Tad. It worked a charm and I ended up buying for all the family. Can&...

In Gear Deals » First Ascent Base layer $10
February 26, 4:44pm

I'd like it
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS Henry Shires Rainshadow 2
February 26, 4:33pm

Waiting for a Gear Deal....
I keep waiting for the Thermarest NeoAir Large to go on sale somewhere, but I've yet to see any decent sales. Am I looking in the wrong places? Or should I just wait a few more months until th...

In Gear Deals » Waiting for a Gear Deal....
February 25, 11:48am

Where do you get these hand towlettes?
Sarah et al, Where do you go to get these hand towlettes? First google search result shows these: http://www.amazon.com/Purell-Sanitizing-Towelettes-Individually-Towelettes/dp/B000FZ23FA But th...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » I don't like Freezer Bag Cooking
February 23, 10:40pm

Re: MYOG Boy Scout Snow Anchors
Those are a pretty cool idea. If your goal is ultralight, then grocery sacks are going to be lighter than any fabric, bucket fragment, or stake out there. Remember Occam's razor? In this cas...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Boy Scout Snow Anchors
February 23, 10:23pm

Anyone interested in doing me a favor?
I just called the only E.B. within 100 miles and they've long since sold out of everything for men. Is there a kind soul interested in purchasing mid and expedition weight XL tops and L bottom...

In Gear Deals » First Ascent Base layer $10
February 23, 5:41pm

What size???
Very interested, depending on size...

In Gear Swap » FS Forty Below booties
February 23, 9:11am

All Reader Reviews by Curtis B.

Curtis B. has posted no reviews.