Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 311 - 320 of 348 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Nooooo!
If only I saw this earlier!!! If the deal falls through I'm interested :)

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Palisade (+2 oz)
October 29, 2:47pm

Pants
Andrew I agree, silnylon seems like it would be way to sweaty. I've seen a few people on here with silnylon or spinnaker chaps and was thinking there might be something to that but I am pretty ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wind/Rain pants
October 09, 1:34am

Legit!
Thanks for the responses. Michael, please dont be offended, I meant no offense at all, just being cautious. I was almost scammed two years ago, (i was at western union about to send the money a...

In Gear Swap » VIBRAM FIVE FINGER - CLASSIC-SPRINT-KSO-FLOW MENS/WOMEN'S
October 07, 7:18am

Five Fingers
Has anyone bought any of these? They're been in gear swap forever and keep getting bumped. In light of the recent posts in gear swap from what i am sure is a scammer of some sort i am led to...

In Gear Swap » VIBRAM FIVE FINGER - CLASSIC-SPRINT-KSO-FLOW MENS/WOMEN'S
October 06, 11:33pm

Wings
Another option would be to have multiple air pockets within the backpanel to create a channel down the spine for airflow and more support for the lower back. Kind of like the backpanel of the Ab...

In Make Your Own Gear » Inflatable Pack
October 06, 8:48pm

Ruff wear sizing
Yeah my dog Icarus was about 35 pounds as well and i had the size small cinched as small as it would go and just barely fit her. Great choice though, there is nothing else like hiking with a dog.

In GEAR » Dog Backpacks - Advice sought
October 05, 7:55pm

Inflatable Pack
I saw someone at school with one of the backpacks with the air filled bubbles as padding in the straps and had a kind of aha moment. So heres the concept: A pack with inflatable straps and ba...

In Make Your Own Gear » Inflatable Pack
October 05, 11:03am

RUFF WEAR APPROACH
the Ruff Wear Approach is the perfect dog pack. I cannot recommend this pack enough. My dog Icarus used this pack for 1500 miles during our Southbound AT thru hike last year. If you have been th...

In GEAR » Dog Backpacks - Advice sought
October 03, 8:57pm

Wind/Rain pants
So my mom is teaching me to sew and the first project is will be wind or rain pants. I will either be using Momentum or Silnylon and I need some opinions which is more useful. i.e. Momentum is...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wind/Rain pants
October 01, 9:41pm

Update
I just found 9485PC at rshughes.com, $28

In Make Your Own Gear » Tape Questions
September 14, 1:42pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.