BPL Community Profile

Inaki Diaz de Etura (inaki) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Iberia highlands
About Me Inaki Diaz de Etura has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.viajarapie.info

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Inaki Diaz de Etura

Showing 311 - 320 of 321 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Forum » Thread

Re: What kind of footwear do you wear ?
Tom, I'm no expert with trail runners /low cut shoes / whatever as I did the transition from boots just like one year ago but I'd say you can perfectly go with them on rough terrain with a pack ...

In GEAR » What kind of footwear do you wear ?
September 05, 11:35am

Re: canister stove windscreen
I've been using this kind of windscreen with the F1 with no problems. I build my windscreens out of pie pans, which are heavy duty aluminium foil and the screens work just as well for the F1 as the...

In GEAR » canister stove windscreen
August 30, 8:22am

Re: tights for sleeping
Gracias, Pit

In Philosophy & Technique » Tights for sleeping
June 29, 5:51pm

Tights for sleeping
I think I read somewhere tights are not good for sleep time because they restrict circulation thus making your legs cold. It seems counter intuitive for a garment that's supposed to keep you warm b...

In Philosophy & Technique » Tights for sleeping
June 28, 5:57pm

days per 8 oz canister
I've been using gas for years but just recently I started taking exact measures of fuel consumption. My typical use is boiling 1 pint for dinner. That's been taking 6-7 grams of gas. If I also b...

In GEAR » How many days can you get out of an 8 oz canister of fuel?
May 05, 6:49pm

Buy from the US
Steve, I came upon those two UK sites when looking for a euro source for silnylon, they didn't have it at the time, if I remeber right. Anyway, you can order from a US dealer. You just pay more ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Where to buy silnylon in the UK?
April 10, 5:16pm

windscreens
Great link, Douglas. It sums up many bits of info I've been recollecting over time in one place and then more. I've using a very simple windscreen similar to that shown on that article, just bui...

In Editor's Roundtable » What kind of stove do YOU use for lightweight backpacking?
February 18, 4:30pm

Xtreme weight, Cartridge fitting and fuel blends
I wonder about the reason behind the heavy weight of this Coleman stove compared to a traditional canister stove. I know the legs are a main factor and I can think of a few others (having never s...

In GEAR » MSR Simmerlite vs. Coleman Xtreme
February 10, 1:54pm

Nunatak's new Arc
Jason, I'm in the same situation, I've just placed an order for an Arc bag. You may already know Nunatak now offers not only quantum in all their line but also BMW's Arc X as a standard model...

In GEAR » Arc shells: .85, microlight, quantum
February 08, 1:41pm

UL bivy and contact
I have the BMW bivy and have also experienced some frozen condensation on snow in sub-freezing temps but for the kind of use you mention I think it's the best choice. Nothing different from what yo...

In GEAR » What is the Best UL Bivy?
January 28, 8:24am

All Reader Reviews by Inaki Diaz de Etura

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Golite Hex 3
Not a full review but just a small addition on what's already been said regarding winter use. While skis make for wonderful stakes on deep snow, unfortunately the tie out loops at the end of the 6 mai...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 7:47am

Nunatak Arc Ghost
I was torn between Ghost and Alpinist before ordering and eventually ordered something in between, quite like the former X from BMW. It has the loft of the Ghost with the dimensions of the Alpinist an...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
September 05, 11:08am