Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 311 - 320 of 455 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ...46

Forum » Thread

Yukon Charlie's snowshoes 8x25
Hey all I am thinking of buying these snowshoes off the gear swap. Was wondering if any of you have them or have used them before? I am just getting into winter backpacking and snowshoeing...I...

In GEAR » Yukon Charlie's snowshoes 8x25
November 24, 2:25pm

snowshoes
PM sent about snowshoes

In Gear Swap » SMD Wild Oasis, Micropuff, Mica, GG Thinlight, Snowshoes, more...
November 24, 1:25pm

bathtub floor
Franco I had the corners for the floor attached to the stakes like you said and it still sag considerably. In the middle of the splash it was almost sagging all the way level with the floor of the...

In GEAR » extra features on double rainbow
November 23, 7:22am

flap and clip up floor
Travis Now that you mention it...that makes total sense for that extra flap! haha The reason I was concerned about the floor clipping up was if it was in heavy rain, I feel like it wouldnt be v...

November 23, 1:22am

extra features on double rainbow
So I recently get a double rainbow from gear swap off this site, and was able to use it on a weekend trip into the Ventana Wilderness a few weeks ago. I loved it, but was a little curious about so...

November 23, 12:51am

WTB therm-a-rest trekker chair kit
Anyone got a therm-a-rest trekker chair kit that they are willing to part with?

In Gear Swap » WTB therm-a-rest trekker chair kit
November 21, 11:37pm

Thanks!
Thanks everyone for the great answers!

In GEAR » windshirt?
November 21, 10:41pm

windshirt?
hey all...Just a quick question.....I have a feeling its a stupid question...but im asking anyway I see people mention wind shirts in the clothing systems a lot...what exactly is that? Is it si...

In GEAR » windshirt?
November 21, 3:34pm

snow
They are expecting 4 feet of snow to be dumped in the sierras this friday-sunday, with snow levels dropping down to 2500ft. Just an FYI

In Gear Lists » Sierra's backpacking list
November 18, 6:06pm

2 people in a tent
I do a lot of long trips with my friend and him and I always share a tent. I actually just got a double rainbow and him and I share it and we have plenty of room. I am 5'7'' and he is ...

In GEAR » Sharing 2-Person Tent Long Distance Hike
November 16, 8:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.