BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 311 - 320 of 428 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Forum » Thread

Anyone?
Anyone had this problem?

In GEAR » water reservoir for gravity filter
October 28, 4:34pm

tubing not staying connected
Hey all So I got all the parts for my gravity filter set up. I tried putting it together, but the tubing doesnt stay connected to the output on the aquamira gravity filter. Has anyone else had t...

October 27, 10:39pm

foil pack
I am a big fan of making a foil pack. Put the meat in there, maybe add some onions, peppers, olive oil and some salt and pepper. Roll the three ends together..like top, then each side (if that ma...

In GEAR » Cooking a steak?
October 26, 5:09pm

tubing...
hey all...so where do you get your tubing at? Thanks!

October 22, 4:15pm

Pic
Ya I would love to see a photo of that setup too! Thanks

October 21, 10:25pm

Got it
OK cool So. I just ordered the bags, and my aquamira filter came in the mail today. Whats the optimal way to set it up....like do you attach the pump directly to the dirty bag, then a hose to t...

October 21, 2:02pm

replacement reservior
JJ Ya that is kinda the one I was lookin at....was just hopin to find something cheaper than $50. but lookin at the prices of other bags....I guess it may be a reasonable price. I cant tell fr...

October 21, 12:49pm

water tank
The only thing about the water tank is that it looks like the spout is on the side of the bag. How do you hang it to have it on the bottom so that gravity can do its magic? Thanks Dan

October 21, 12:10pm

water reservoir for gravity filter
I am setting up my own gravity filter system, and am looking for 3L water reservoir. I looked through the platypus website and only saw a 2L....do they make a 3L? If not are there any others you ...

October 21, 1:19am

WTB double rainbow tarptent
Looking to buy a double rainbow tarptent...by chance is anyone looking to sell one? Thanks Dan

In Gear Swap » WTB double rainbow tarptent
October 20, 11:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.