BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 311 - 320 of 361 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

Re: WillWeb
Good spotting! We did the circuit over 4th of July weekend. Home base is Harrisburg.

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone use bubble wrap or Reflectix to supplement
September 06, 8:29pm

Re: RE Ziploc
Glad Stand & Zip bags are just the thing. I prefer to hike with my wife though; she's multipurpose.

In Philosophy & Technique » Hands free washing system
September 06, 7:46pm

Re: bubble pad
FWIW my FBC cozy is a bubble wrap envelope intended for shipping bottles. It makes a great sit pad when it isn't being used to "cook" dinner or breakfast. Unfortunately it picks up ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone use bubble wrap or Reflectix to supplement
September 06, 7:43pm

Caldera caddy
I use the top of my Caldera Cone caddy. I made a bubblewrap cozy for it; <0.1 oz.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » drinking problem
September 04, 8:35am

Solar & USB chargers
I'm resurrecting this old thread because Photon has -finally- released the solar and USB chargers for the Rex. Both chargers and a headstrap are bundled for $20. I've been holding off on ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Photon ReX Review
September 03, 7:02pm

Sony NEX w/ 16mm
Rakesh, I'm intrigued by the NEX with the 16mm pancake lens. The DPR review indicates that the UI is a chore to use other than for P&S, but postings on the Alt Lenses forum on fredmiranda ...

In Photography » make my DLSR mountain-ready!
September 03, 6:25am

post-movement hand cleansing
My method: 4 drops of Dr B's from a BPL bottle onto palm; rub palms together; small splash of water; work up a lather; another splash; rub lather all over hands; repeat until soap seems gone; ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hand Sanitizers: My Journey Towards Discovering Best Practices for Wilderness Hygiene
September 03, 6:14am

Toxicity
I switched from Kleen Strip Green to Everclear 190 because of concerns about toxicity. I eat and drink out of my Caldera Cone caddy, which also carries my fuel. KSGreen has up to 10% methyl isobu...

In GEAR » Denatured alcohol vs yellow heet
September 02, 7:42am

Re: Does this make sense?
53.6F = 12C so the excessive precision is in the unit conversion. I recently slept in a Reactor liner along with long pants and 2 light synthetic longsleeve shirts, and can testify that clai...

In GEAR » 9.3 ounce down bag?
September 01, 7:42am

Omega 3 vs 6
Here's my understanding: Omega 6s are found in seeds and anmimals that eat seeds. Omega 3s and 6s are found in leaves and animals that eat leaves. Meat from pastured animals contains a good ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Flaxseed versus fish oil
August 20, 11:11am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.