BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 311 - 320 of 386 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Forum » Thread

Re: Probably not
Reflectix, as I understand it, is bubble wrap with an aluminized layer on each side. The air gap is provided by the bubbles; it's between the reflective layers (which I'm pretty sure are r...

In GEAR » Reflectix Material for Ground Cloth
November 04, 5:39pm

Gnocchi
Ed, have you tried it out? I'm sure that I'm not the only one who'd like to benefit from your testing.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Gnocchi
October 31, 12:52pm

Changes to MB Alpine Light Jacket?
I'm about to pull the trigger on a down jacket (currently have the EB FA Down Vest but need a jacket). I've pretty much decided on the Alpine Light; I'll probably be putting it over a ...

In GEAR » Changes to MB Alpine Light Jacket?
October 31, 8:29am

Re: Re: hills
Like Bob said. I have knee issues, so when I'm training on stairs or hills, I run up and walk down. No point being fit if you can't walk.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Weight carried vs, uh, weight carried.
October 31, 8:07am

Re: Holsters
+1 on Thinktank. I have a DH-20 which I can hang from my pack straps in front of me, with straps from the bottom of the holster running to the waist belt in back to keep it from swinging. It'...

In GEAR » Protecting DSLR's
October 28, 11:05am

Re: and a book
www.hikearizona.com

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tucson
October 26, 10:40am

Re: thoughts
My wife and I recently started backpacking again after a lapse of some years, and our conversion to lightweight gear (striving for ultralight) has made it possible. The two of us use a Caldera con...

In GEAR » need stove advice
October 25, 8:15pm

Re: 2nd week of Nov/SW USA help.
We're heading to AZ the last 2 weeks of November. Going to do the Santa Ritas (from Madera Canyon), Superstitions (Peralta trailhead), and Grand Canyon (probably too late for you to get a perm...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2nd week of Nov/SW USA help.
October 25, 6:31am

Black Forest Trail
I did the BFT loop over the 4th of July weekend and I only remember one wet-foot crossing. I started at Mile 0 and it was less than a mile from the trailhead (hiking counterclockwise). I just wal...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » barefoot stream fording?
October 19, 4:00pm

Mineral Spirits
A bit off topic, but if you have unused mineral spirits you may find it useful to know that it's the active ingredient in Tecnu and is excellent for decontamination after contact with poison ivy.

In GEAR » Silicone and Mineral Spirts Problem
October 13, 10:53am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.