BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 311 - 320 of 375 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Forum » Thread

Z800EXR
No RAW capture, 35mm eq on the wide end, tiny sensor. No comparison at all to the S95.

In Photography » Canon fires out new S95
October 07, 8:04pm

Miniposa
What year is the Miniposa? Does it have the carbon stays?

In Gear Swap » New GG Gorilla and Miniposa
October 04, 4:53pm

Re: Lightest Camera?
Most lightweight cameras come in one of two sensor sizes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_sensor_format): 1/1.7 or 1/2.5. Last time I checked, rugged/waterproof cameras (and superzooms) all ha...

In GEAR » Lightest Camera?
October 04, 3:17pm

Re: Re: What can't you fly with? (domestic U.S. air travel)
Some things allowed by TSA may be prohibited by your airline. For example empty, thoroughly cleaned stoves are allowed under TSA regulations but Southwest will only allow a liquid-fueled stove on ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What can't you fly with? (domestic U.S. air travel)
October 01, 3:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Caution
Benjamin, my Steripen Journey came with an insert from the manufacturer recommending use with a standard narrow-mouth water bottle using the invert and swirl method - complete with an illustration....

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 19, 7:56am

Ground beef
My dehydrator came with a gizmo that extruded spiced ground beef into jerky-like strips for drying. I only made the jerky once; it was a long time ago but I don't remember it being stringy. ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Beef Jerky Substitute - sticks in teeth
September 17, 8:23pm

Re: Montbell Thermawrap v. EB Downlight Sweater
I don't have personal experience with the Thermawrap but according to this impressive study by Richard Nisley it's equivalent to Polartec 200 (disregarding wind): http://www.backpackingl...

In GEAR » Montbell Thermawrap v. EB Downlight Sweater
September 17, 8:37am

Feta?
I'll have to try this, but I think something's missing. Any idea how to make feta trail-friendly?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Greek Unstuffed Peppers
September 16, 1:04pm

LI-ion dis/recharge
My understanding is that the Li ion batteries don't have significant memory, but that the chip which monitors the charge level gets confused after a while and needs to be reset by a deep discha...

In GEAR » Proper Way to Charge NiMH Batteries
September 16, 11:02am

Seripen + bottle
Steripen Journey and the Dasani or Aquafina bottle I drink out of. 5.2 oz with batteries.

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 15, 11:17am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.