BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 311 - 320 of 589 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Campsite Activities for the GGG
KEn, If I may, have any of the deomonstrations/discussions been nailed down as far as which topics and who is leading which breakaway group? Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, I couldn't fi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Campsite Activities for the GGG
January 07, 10:11am

Re: Sony NEX-7 Digital Camera Review
Excellent, Ryan. I'm looking forward to the entire review as I have only had limited contact with the 7. I've been putting together something similar focusing on the NEX 5N, and the kit ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Sony NEX-7 Digital Camera Review
January 04, 1:10pm

Re: Sony NEX Lens Impressions
Hi Chris. First, congrats on your books! That's awesome. I wouldn't call it heresy :) To clarify one point straight away, I'm not advocating heavier/bulkier lenses and definitel...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
December 28, 9:43pm

NEX + Canon EF
Here's a new tidbit... Conurus, a cottage industry responsible for developing a lens conversion process to allow Contax N (Autofocusing Zeiss lenses) to be used on Canon SLR's, has been ...

December 28, 4:00pm

Re: Sony NEX & Backpacking
Ryan, Thanks for sharing your insights with the 5N and 7. Definitely people like yourself who have fallen in love with rangefinder lenses find these cameras attractive. It seems to be a little b...

December 27, 10:07am

Re: Adapter Weights
Craig, you're correct I don't factor the adapter weight into the lens weight because I share it between the lenses, but of course it still needs to be added to the overall carried weight. ...

December 27, 9:43am

Re: Re: Re: Sony NEX
Hi Eric, When it comes to being a guinea pig I don't mind at all as long as it's camera lenses or beer we're talking about. The Oly 24/2.8 I had was spanked in sharpness, contrast...

December 19, 10:48pm

Re: Sony NEX
Thanks David. It's nice that there are so many options now in semi-compact cameras. I have not tried 4/3 yet, when I first delved into digital even APS-C felt a little confining, and moving ...

December 18, 1:02pm

Anything NEX news?
Has your NEX been good? Will Santa be bringing anything new for it this holiday? I just thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone has had the opportunity to try out new lenses or other NEX r...

December 17, 5:15pm

Re: Could be used on Nex
Yuri, For sure any of those lenses can be used on the NEX. As far as I know *ANY* 35mm SLR lens can be adapted because the registration distance will be greater than the NEX. Of course modern di...

November 23, 9:24am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am