BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 311 - 320 of 629 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ...63

Forum » Thread

How about BPL
Well, it's a good reason to lobby the good folks behind BPL to upgrade to a modern forum software anyway. Adding photos and what not is pretty simple stuff on vBulletin or Powerboard based foru...

In On the Web » Sites to post trip reports?
April 18, 2:58pm

R2R2R
Great reports, what an amazing and *inspiring* adventure!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 16, 9:00am

Stakes
If you're using the prescribed poles, then that shouldn't be the issue. I like ti hooks too... but I prefer to use Easton 6" stakes on those ridge lines.

In GEAR » GG SpinnTwinn Wind Deflection
April 12, 12:59pm

Re: GG SpinnTwinn Wind Deflection
Hi Randy. I don't use a Spinn Twinn, but I do regularly use a Spinnshelter. It does require a good taut pitch to minimize deflection, but I don't find that true with "light" wi...

In GEAR » GG SpinnTwinn Wind Deflection
April 12, 8:16am

R2R2R
Go Get Em Guys. Here's to an amazing EPIC!!!~!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
April 11, 10:29pm

Re: REI Registry
...when you register at a store, the store tracks when people have bought that item off your registery. So on wedding day, you don't end up with 15 Osprey Exos 58 packs (what a tragedy that w...

In GEAR » Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
April 10, 10:19am

Re: REI Registry
Without making a bunch of assumptions about who is paying for what, what gifts are supposed to represent to you or the people who give them, and which relatives want to buy you X, and whether or no...

In GEAR » Is it rude to fill a wedding registry with backpacking gear?
April 10, 10:06am

Is Tyvek truly waterproof?
Justin, it's been waterproof enough for my needs. I use the soft grade Tyvek for ground sheets on all my tents/tarps and have never been wet. I also don't pitch my shelters in lakes or a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is Tyvek truly waterproof?
April 09, 11:49am

Shoes
Chris, those are nice shoes, my wife has a similar 'womens' version, she got them on clearance for peanuts. I have Northern Lites and like them a lot. Though the perimiter toothed shoes ...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoe help
April 08, 9:50pm

Fall
Ken, thanks for leading the charge again.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG 4.5 this fall?
April 08, 11:39am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am